Holding Hands

✘Dysporium | EXO Oneshot collection

         

        Dear God, he had never felt more foolish. At least, that's what Luhan kept telling himself as he sat beside Minseok like he normally did. There was literally nothing extraordinary to be spoken of in this moment. Well, nothing, that is, if you don't count how much Luhan's heart was fluttering, how he felt jittery every single second- but this was Minseok he was thinking about. The two had known each other for years now, they'd hugged, shared a room, joked, shared the occasional peck on the cheek (that's okay with close guy friends, okay?) and, yes, they'd even held hands occasionally.

          This was no different, sure, they were attending some publicity event that Luhan didn't care much for, and he was sitting directly beside Minseok after accidentally confessing, but go big or go home- right? Letting out a shaky breath, Luhan sent a weary glance to his other friends before reaching down and gently grasping Minseok's hand. It was like a mini moment of triumph for him- he didn't care if he was acting like a fourteen year old girl with a crush.

            It was when Minseok took the initiative to intertwine their fingers and give Luhan a slight smile that the younger of the two knew, Minseok heard the confession- and he had an answer Luhan would want to hear.