Introduction

VIXX's Adventures with Nmi

N wakes up late one morning, after everyone else, even Ravi is awake. He flips over half expecting a throbbing pain in his lower region. He instead finds squishiness on his chest. He opens his eyes, and sees them peaking out from underneath his shirt. He breathes slowly, and the door opens.
"Let him rest, I'll come get him in an hour," their manager says, as feet shuffle out. N whips off his cover, and looks at the two mounds in front of him.
"What the hell?" He asks, poking one. He knows he can't cry, and he crawls to closet room.
"Ravi. You didn't fold up your futon," he mutters, as he reaches his shared closet. He looks for something to cover this, or something. A black outfit bag sits in the back, and N sighs. He grabs, and s to reveal the leopard print from long ago.
"It should be in here," he says, grabbing the small lacy item. He sighs again, and slips it on, under his shirt. Five minutes spent adjusting it, and he looks in the mirror. He slips on a large sweatshirt, over a T-shirt. It covers everything up, and he fixes his hair. His pants slip on easier, without any form of bulge to stop him. He sighs, as he walks to the kitchen. He thinks about what schedules he has today. Practice comes to mind as he pours a bowl of cereal.
"This is still weird," N says, as he eats his cereal. The door opens to reveal the manager, with keys in his hand.
"Are you ready?" He asks, as N nods.
"Sure," N says, as he finishes his bowl. He sets in the sink for later, and slips on his shoes and a jacket. The manager drives them, and N arrives to the rest practicing hard.
"There's our leader," Ken sings into a fake microphone.
"Yeah," N says, as the manager coughs.
"Okay. No schedules except for N's interview today," the manager says, handing a black bag of clothes to N.
"Interview?" N asks, grabbing the back.
"For 'Hotel King.' Remember?" Their manager says.
"Okay," N says.
"It's at eight, be ready at seven," their manager says, walking out.
"Practice time," N says, snapping out of his daze. Time flies, and N looks to see it's six thirty.
"N. Don't you need to change?" Hyuk asks, as he notices the time.
"Yeah. Are you guys good?" N asks, and they all nod. N grabs the bag, and walks to a changing room. He sighs, because they're still there. He s the bag to reveal a nice fitted suit.
"This isn't good," N says, looking over the suit. N switches his pants quickly, and starts pealing off his shirt when the door opens. He moves quickly, and attempts to cover his chest. The door opens fully to reveal...

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: this is how it works. The plot will be based off who walks into the door. I'm just trying something different. (-<) <3 ^_^