III

Love and Hate

        The moment the doors opened, the smell of blood filled their scent. Min Young closed her eyes shot for a moment before opening them again. As she looked around the dead bodies of their members, the only thing that came to her mind was the fact that Shin Hye was the reason. If only she hadn't   insisted on talking to him.. Maybe they could have been here to save them.. However, she knew better but to do that. He was probably already blaming himself on his own. 

        "Hyung!!" Il Woo's panicked voice came through as he ran over the dead bodies to reach them. "Min Young ya! Why did you bring him here? This place is still not safe! Take him to one of our hideouts! Bali!" 

      Min Young bit her lower lip. This was so much worst than expected. If the cops had managed to destroy here.. It meant that they would have no problem destroying everything else as well. Why? How they had found here? There were so many unanswered questions in her mind. However, the last thing she wanted to do was to mess up with a mad Lee Min Ho. She shook her head silently, indicting Il Woo to stop. He looked at her annoyed as he shook his head, frustrated that they still couldn't convince their leader in emergency situations after all this time. 

        "How many are killed?" Min Ho asked calmly. 

        Shuddering at his perhaps TOO calm voice, Min Young watched Il Woo struggle to answer. 

       "Well.. Almost everybody... Several are injured badly and we are treating them. We have issued a command to others from the North hideout to come here and start settling down.." Il Woo said hesetaintly. 

      Several moments passed and Min Ho stayed quiet. Seeing as how quiet he is, Il Woo added quickly afterwards. 

     "Woo Bin Hyung is checking the hideouts and around here so don't worry about that." 

     The deadly silence filled the air and the only sounds heard were the voice of agony from the survivors. Looking around with an unreadable expression, Min Ho finally spoke. 

     "My room. Did they attack there as well?" 

      Il Woo stopped breathing at the question  as he looked at Min Young worriedly. "Well.. They've attacked everywhere so.."

     Min Ho didn't let him finish as he almost ran to the room. The sound of the dead bodies under his shoes and the feeling of  blood dripping from them didn't stop him. 

      He walked upstairs and walked to the end of the hallway. Kicking the door open, his heart flipped at the sight of the messed up room. Weapons were everywhere. Papers, clothes, his personal belongings.. All scattered on the floor. 

       He could care less though. He only ran to the open section of the drawers. Running through the scattered objects, his heartbeat got louder as he found no trace of the photo. 

      He tried more and more, literally searching the whole room but it was useless. The photo wasn't there. He sat down silently, only observing. They had stole it. They had done it on purpose.. 

      His theories were proven when he realized that a broken photo frame was sitting next to him. Picking it up, he traced the frame gentally as his mind ran miles and miles ahead. 

      "They've stole it?" 

      Min Ho looked up and nodded. "Shoot Il Woo, shoot. If they only didn't know about Shin Hye.. Now they'll get what they want because I'm not going to give up the last photo of her.." He stopped, recollecting his breath. Talking about Shin Hye's death still made him suffer. 

       "Ahh Kim Shin Hye.. We told you not to get involved.." Il Woo sighed in remorse and sat down next to him. 

     "So you're going Hyung?" 

     Min Ho swallowed, still staring at the photo frame. "They've gotten the base.. So why resist. He's been trying for months to see me. As long as I get my photo back.. I'll be fine." Min Ho said softly. 

     Il Woo looked at him concerned. He had met him when he was 13. Back then, Min Ho was only 20. Il Woo had been sick and tired from running away. Ever since loosing his parents on a car accident, he had lived in the streets, eating from trash cans and talking with alley cats. It was surprising to him when two old boys- Min Ho and Woo Bin- had found him and told him that he'll be a part of their gang. He had learned so much from him and loved the Black Gang as his own family. Never had he or anybody else seen Min Ho like that. Ever since 2 years ago, he wasn't himself anymore. He wasn't reckless and wasn't laughing around all the time. He had changed and that still bothered him though 2 years had passed. 

        "I'm going there alone Il Woo. Tell Woo Bin to not try to stop me. I'm getting that photo back." He got up fast and gentally put the frame on a nearly broken table. 

       Il Woo nodded, watching him walk out in worry. 

===================================

       The sound of the dripping water filled his ears as he took slow and soft steps close to the walls of the building. 

       Looking around, he checked the guards out. One was standing close to the wall and the other was walking around to make sure that nobody was nearby. 

     Slowly taking his blade out, he positioned it towards the closer guard and threw it straight at the guard's heart. He fell down, clutching his chest. 

      Min Ho continued walking down slowly, targeting the second guard. As he was about to take another blade out, the creek of wood under his feet filled the silence. "Shoot." 

    The guard turned around fast, his eyes widening at the sight. "Hey you! What are you doing?" 

     Cursing under his breath, Min Ho jumped down on his feet. Charging towards the man, he punched him in the face. The man tried to fight back, blocking his attack but it was useless. He took out his own blade instead. 

     Aware of his movement, Min Ho grabbed his wrist, spinning it around. With one swift movement, he turned the man around, causing him to stab himself. Covering his mouth to prevent any sounds escaping, he slowly dragged his body alongside the other dead guard and proceeded to climb the wall. 

      It wasn't a long walk from the roof down the prosecutor's room. Hiding behind a wall, he took a look around before walking out towards the room at the end.

    Grabbing the lock, he slowly opened it and went inside but no one was there. Confused, he stopped. He should have been here by now. He should have expected him to come. 

     "So, you're looking for this?"