We are rivals!

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For the whole day, we were extremely busy and we were all worn out. And the worst was day that that day, happened quite often. Even though everyone was all tired, no one said a thing… ok, that’s not true! We actually complained a lot about how hard it was, especially Tao. But for our fans, we would do anything and even if it was tiring, we love what we were doing.

 

During the whole interview, Kyungsoo was smiling and all and so as the other members but once we got into our van, he was completely passed out. He looked really tired and all and I understood how he felt. He already didn’t get enough sleep because of drama filming. Not wanting to as he seemed so tired, I just sat quietly which earned weird look from everyone.

 

“Why are you staring at me?” I asked them, a little confused. I didn’t do any wrong… did I? Whatever! I didn’t think I do anything wrong, yet. Because it was such a busy day, I didn’t really get to tease anyone so it wasn’t my fault if someone was mad.

 

“Why are you so quiet?” Chanyeol asked me back and I just stared at him, unbelievably as much as he stared at me which those big eyes of his, not wanting to believe that I could actually be calm. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him, as well as the other members.

 

We were heading to our last schedule of the day which was ‘Kiss the radio’ with Ryeowook hyung. I was thankful that it was our last because I didn’t think I could go any farther, especially Tao, his dark circles were way too much. He seriously looked like a panda.

 

 

During the radio it was really relaxing as we didn’t do anything much besides talking and as Ryeowook hyung really likes us…Kyungsoo to be exact, he didn’t make us do much stuffs. We were just talking randomly until we arrive at the part of the radio where we have to answer as much as question as possible within the given time.

 

“Are you guys ready?” He asked all excited and for some reason we were also as excited as him. It seemed like everyone’s mood was a lot better. We all yelling ‘Yea’ loudly and the timer started.

 

“D.O, who is your least favorite member?” Ryeowook hyung asked quickly.

 

“Baekhyun!” Kyungsoo answered without hesitated, well that was the point of the game, to answer everything quickly. I was wondering if he was joking or he meant it for real.

 

Am I really your least favorite member?

 

“Baekhyun, which member hit you the most?” As Kyungsoo chose me, it was my turn to answer the question. Ryeowook hyung read the question out loud and I was pretty sure that everyone knew the answer,

 

“D.O.!” I smiled and answered without even thinking. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes.

 

“D.O, which member are you the closest to?” Ryeowook hyung continued to ask the questions.

 

“Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo answered and I wasn’t surprised with his answer, they always chose each other as their closest member. The game continued and we just answered randomly as we wanted to answer as much as question as possible. And for the last question, Kai was the one to answer it.

 

“Kai, which members do you consider as your rival?” Ryeowook hyung read the question out loud and everyone was expecting. He could have just said no one, it was allowed but he chose not to.

 

“Baekhyun” He said without hesitated and I just kept on smiling as if it was nothing. The members were kind of surprised and they just awed.

 

“Why do you choose Baekhyun as your rival?” It was time that we discussed about the answers to the questions and Ryeowook hyung was especially curious about that last question and I believed that the members as well.

 

It was sad to say but everyone thought of it as a joke, Ryeowook hyung, the members and everyone that listened, they just thought that the fact that kai actually chose me as his rival was just a random answer and nothing serious. But it was a lot more than that and we both knew it very well.  

 

“We’re rivals in love.” He said and laughed it off as if he was joking. With that answer of his, everyone 100% believed that it was just a joke. They were laughing, not knowing anything while we both just stared at each other intensely.

 

 

 

Later during the radio, it was the part when fans sent in their own storylines and we had to act it out. Everyone was excited for that part and Ryeowook hyung was reading the storyline first before he explained it to us. We were just watching him while he let out a mysterious smile.

 

“I think this story just matches the atmosphere perfectly.” He said excitedly while grinning widely. I felt slyly uncomfortable seeing him like that and I bet I wasn’t the only one.

 

“What’s it?” The members were really curious of the story and so was I. Ryeowook hyung smiled before explaining the situation.

 

“So basically it’s about two best friends falling in love with the same girl and end up being rivals.” He announced the situation and everyone cheered and stared at kai and me.

 

“So I think it would be the best if Kai and Baekhyun read it.” Ryeowook hyung said and with no doubt, everyone agreed. I just smiled and agreed as I couldn’t possibly reject it. And kai as well, he accepted to do it.

 

“But we need a girl lead though.” Ryeowook hyung said and not even a second later, Chen and Chanyeol yelled out loud who they voted fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter