Three strike your out!

One shot forever

You and Taeyang sit cross-legged on the floor facing each other. He is intently staring at something in the ground while you sit clutching your phone in your right hand nervously. You never expected you would actually get to meet Taeyang and now you have NO idea what to say!

"So.."

"Well.."

You both start talking at the same time and break of blushing. You giggle a little at the embarrassed look on his face causing him to start laughing too. Soon the two of you are shaking with laughter and trying to catch your breath. Once you quiet down you peak at him from under your (h/l)(h/c) and start giggling again when you catch him watching you too. Soon yourboth laughing like the mad hatter. Once you quiet down you sit in silence until you remember what you were going to ask

"So, um, how long does this game last?"you ask nonchalantly, trying not to sound too excited about being trapped in a closet with your favorite singer. You kinda hope soon, so your dads not mad, but you also hope you'll get to spend more time with him!! Oh the confliction!

"Um, at twelve" he muttered,"I kinda dropped my phone while running though so.." He broke off obviously embarrassed.

You quickly check your phone, your eyes hurting from the sudden glow of you phones screen in contrast to the dim light coming from under the closet door.

"It's just 7 now."

"Oh no" he said under his breath, then louder, "I thought it would be at least 10 by now".

Suddenly you hear rushed foot steps coming down your hall. They sounded like the steps of someone being chased. You could hear the persons persuers catcalling from further away. Taeyang quickly grabbed you around the waist and pulled you to him, scooting backward until his back was pressed against the back of the closet the steps grew louder and louder brilliant they suddenly stopped, sounding as if they were directly in front of your closet. You close you eyes tight and suddenly...