What happens after I tell you '' I like you''?

What happens after I tell you '' I like you''?

 

 

I know, I know I should be glad. I'm getting more known. I get invited at Tv shows, radio station and even more idols wants to get to know me better. They see me now like a funny, charming singer and not like a the ugly, awkward of 2pm anymore. They are all acting nice to me now. I even ''stole'' some of Nichkhun's fan. They all like me now. I should be happy right?



I got a busy schedule and I'm not really used to all this. I don't slept a lot these days. When I get some free hours to sleep, my eyes won't shut down. My body is numb from all those broadcast but my heart is fully awake. I miss him


I have no time left to see him and I miss him. I didn't realize how important he was to me until I couldn't see him as often as I wished I could. It have been almost three weeks since the last time I saw him. It have been three weeks since I couldn't sleep normally. I miss him so badly that even when I'm dead tired, I still can't sleep.


The only way we can talk to each other is through text messages and twitter. But those are not enough. I want to hear him call me homie and mock me by calling me Jundyu, I don't want to just read it. I want to hear his voice.



But why does I miss him so much? Why do I wish I could see him every day? Since when I got so addicted to him. I know it's crazy to say but sometimes I feel the bond that him and I have is stronger than the one that I have with everyone in 2PM. It's a bit weird to say but I think of him a lot



Since I always sleep better when I hear his voice I decide to call him that night


I composed his number nervously since I didn't knew if he would answer his phone since it was very early in the morning.



'' Yoboseyo? ''


'' Hi, bro!'' I said in the most fluent English I could.


'' Jun, is that you??? Did you see the time!!! It's three in the morning, yo."


'' I know Chance, but I really can't sleep.''


'' Again?! You should really go see a doctor bro.''


'' No, I already know why I can't sleep but there's nothing I can do.''


'' So what is the problem?''

'' I miss you.''

'' What! You miss me?'' His voice sounded shock and I felt like he was a bit panicking so I try to calm him down.

'' Not you, you. But I miss like creating songs in the studio and all. I don't have a lot of free time so I can't relax with you and create music.


I heard a deep sight coming from the phone. Why is he sighing like that is that not what he wanted me too say?


''So what up, Chance!'' I tried to change subject and to hopefully turn this conversation into a positive subject but I wasn't that lucky.


'' I can't sleep too.''


'' Really! Why?''


'' I'm not sure. There's a lot of things in my mind so I can't sleep. I been writing songs instead of sleeping but they all sound the same.''


'' You wrote a new song. Let hear, sing it to me.''


'' okay it's goes like this : 


As if we were in an old movie
We look so happy in there
At a place we don't remember, are a stranger to,
Looking for our memories

Tears fell - no
Tears are still falling
Just when I think of you, when I look at you

Even if I were to go back
Looking at you again and again
I miss you more and more
I can't forget you

I know I won't love another person
Cause I don't wanna let you go
In my memory



'' Wow Chance this is really good!'' His voice sounded as perfect like always. So sweet, so soft, so warm. He pull me out of my thought when he say:


'' Junsu, I miss you too.''


I was somehow in shock because of this. Was it really possible that he felt the same as me?.


'' Your satoori is really addicting, I miss spending time with you.''


I didn't knew what to answer so I stayed quiet.


'' Yah, it's late, I'm going back to sleep Jundyu. Goodnight''


'' Yeah, me too, goodnight.''


He hang up first. I only wished I had the courage to tell him that I like him. But I'm so afraid that it will ruin our friendship and that we'll become like stranger.