I love you Bang Yong Guk

I love you Bang Yong Guk

Himchan looked at his manly and awesome gang leader. It had been 2 years since he had form this group with him and together they had conqured a lot of problems together. The gang leader was no other than his buddy , the manly man with a super deep voice which a lot of guys were jealous of, Bang Yong Guk . He and Yong Guk then went around to recuit members that they thought that they were good enough to join. The 6 members , Yong Guk, Himchan,Youngjae,Zelo,Daehyun and Jongup, were in a group known as BAP. They were known as the most rebellious gang group and everyone was scared of them. However, people may think that they are super scary everything , they are quite foolish at certain areas especially Yong Guk and Himchan.

Himchan looked at Yong Guk while he was doing some grafitti on their wall .

*He looks so manly... So handsome...so cool... * Himchan daydreamed while looking at Yong Guk.

Yes Kim Himchan was in love with his buddy Yong Guk. He didnt know until he hang out with Yong Guk alone one day and his poor heart cannot stop beating fast.

From that day onwards,Himchan dropped obvious hints for Yong Guk but Yong Guk did not manage to get the hints.

One day, Himchan decided to confess to Yong Guk and asked him out on a date. He hoped that Yong Guk would accept him.That's all he wished for for his birthday this year.

He wrote a letter for Yong Guk.

"Dear Hyung.. I have something to confess.. Hyung, im in love with you since few years ago. I cant stop thinking about you every day, every hour and every second. My whole heart is filled with only you.. Hyung please accept me. I love you~~ "

He put inside Yong Guk pocket,hoping that he will accept him.

The next day, Yong Guk called Himchan to the basement alone.

*I hope he will accept me... !!!* Himchan thought.

"Himchan ah~ Im sorry.. i cant accept. Im freaking straight.Im not a gay !!!" Yong Guk said and walked off leaving Himchan alone.

*Did.. he just.. reject me...?Yong Guk hyung....*Himchan dropped his knees down to the floor..

For the next few days, Yongguk kept ignoring him.

"Hyung.. don leave me alone.. its hurts ... u can choose not to like me but please do not ignore me.. " Himchan hugged his knees and sat down in a corner.

While watching the drama-Secret Garden , Himchan found something new.

* I can choose not to like me but my love for him will never stop!! I shall be by his side and prctect him always!* Himchan thought.

The next week days , Himchan followed Yong Guk everywhere . However, he would stay a distance away... Since he knew that Yong Guk do not like people to follow him everywhere.

Himchan found out that Yong Guk had started a fight with Block B , their strongest enemy . Himchan saw Yong Guk back with all the bruises all over.

"Hyung!! Are you okay!??!!!!" Himchan rushed forward to ask Yong Guk limped into the house.

Yong Guk swept off Himchan hands and said coldly.

"Hands off. Im fine. Leave me alone. NOW!!!"

Yong Guk stormed into his room and slammed the door.

*Hyung.. i will protect you.. with all my life...*Himchan determined.

At night, Himchan send a message to Yong Guk.

"Hyung ... i know u hate me .. but tomorrow is a special day(if u can remember) can we at least hang out together as best buddy like last time? Please...After that i will not borther u anymore.. "

Himchan waited for Yong Guk's reply but Yong Guk never reply him. Himchan fell asleep with his phone in his hands..

The next day,Yong Guk still did not reply him. Himchan was afraid that Yong Guk would confront Block B and have his revenge since Yong Guk is not at home.

*No way !!! No way im letting them to hurt him!!! Ishall go confront Jaehyo!!* Himchan thought.

Himchan went to Block B gathering area.

"Hey look ~~! His puppy is here~" Zico said.

"Oh ! Its Himpupchan~~" Jaehyo added.

"Jaehyo.. we were once friends... don be like this.. " Himchan said.

"Not anymore after u joined BAP and that ing leader of yours went to our land and cause a mess!!!" Jaehyo shouted.

"Please do not beat him.. You can have your revenge on me. Beat me all u wan!" Himchan said.

"Woah~~ Puppy boy is begging for us to hit him so he could protect his master~~Fine if this is what you want! Do not regret!" Zico said. 
Himchan closed his eyes and allowed them to hit him.

"I will not regret" Himchan spat at them.

"You are so getting it!!!!" Jaehyo shouted and punched Himchan in the chest.

Zico stepped on his stomach.

"Argh.."Himchan groaned in pain.

Zico and Jaehyo continued to beat Himchan up, stepping on his chest and stomach..

Himchan was losing his vision . Black spots started to appear and everything was getting blur and spinning.

*Hyung.. im sorry..Im sorry for being weak...*

Himchan was about to close his eyes when he heard something very familiar.

"KIM HIMCHAN!!!"

He rougly saw Zico and Jaehyo being pushed away to the side.

Then Himchan felt someone carrying him.

*That warmth... His smell...*

"Ya!!! Kim.Himchan!!!! ing Stay awake!!!!"

Himchan tried to open his eyes..

"Hyung.. "Himchan said softly.

"Himchan ... im sorry... im really sorry.. "

"Its okay.. hyung.. don cry.. im fine.."Himchan said spitting out some blood.

"HOW ARE U ING FINE !?!!!! U ARE VOMITING BLOOD!!!"

"Hyung..don cry.. im going to protect you.. *coughs* u may not like me..* cough cough* but i really love you *cough* and i wanna protect you with all my life..*spit out some blood* Im sorry for being weak..." Himchan said coughing out some blood. His chest was in huge pain
.
"Himchan don talk.. i will bring u to the hospital now..!!"

"Hyung.. i wanna sleep.."

"Don you dare close your eyes and sleep if You love me!!!!!"

"Hyung... "

"Kim Himchan!! Listen i will only say it once. I love you!!! I love you from the beginning!!! So don sleep!! I need you!!!"

"Really.. hyung.. u are not lying right?" Himchan breathed harder to get more oxygen but ended up coughing.

"Yes!!!Im not lying!!!! Don speak!! We are reaching soon!!! I love you Kim Himchan!! Right from the beggining!!! I didnt want u to get tease and bully by people for u being gay so i didnt want to accept. I was bullied before about being gay so i didnt want you to get bully too!!! I really love you Kim Himchan!!"

"Hyung.. thats.. the best birthday present ever.. Thank you..."

"Happy birthday my Channie...Im sorry... and i love you.. remember that!!"

"Channie...?i ...like...that..." Himchan tried really hard to breathe but his chest was really killing him.

Yong Guk grabbed onto his hand but couldnt as Himchan was send to the emergency room.

"Doctor !! Please save him!!!Please!!! I beg you!!! "

The doctor nodded and rushed in.

Yong Guk slipped down on to the floor and broke down while praying for his new boyfriend .

A month later..

"Happy 1 month anniversary my baby Channie!! This is my gift for you~~i love you~"

Yong Guk said hugging onto Himchan while giving him a teddy bear.

"I love you more Gukkie~ " Himchan said.

"Nonono~~ i love you more Channie~ More than the universe."

Yong Guk gived Himchan a kiss and Himchan blushed .

"Himchan ah~ Does it still hurt?"

Yong guk asked while putting his hand on his chest.

"Not that much anymore~" Himchan smiled.

"Thats great... because the fall from the sky to me must be painful and I do not want my baby to be in pain~~" Yong Guk said , giving Himchan a peck on the cheeks.

"Omg Yong Guk hyung ! Thats so cheezy!!Where do you learn it from?"

"The internet... and I kinda edit myself.. "Yong Guk said and blushed . Yong Guk's ears turned very red.

Himchan giggled and hugged Yong Guk.

"I love you too my manly but adorable and cheesy Bang Yong Guk~"

 

 

 

(Author note: The end!! Hope you like it and give this oneshot a lot of support! Happy Birthday to our cutie Kim Himchan and also #PrayforSouthKorea. I feel like crying when i read those articles:'( )