Part 1(FLASHBACK)

Because Of Her,You leave me.

WwWListen to this song guys:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_L15-cf-Q

I sat on my couch.Turning on the TV.While waiting my show to start,I looked at the tree.The tree where Luhan confessed to me.I smiled.

[FLASHBACK]

w​alked in to my class.There are so many noise.Suddenly I felt my hair being pulled.

"Ya!~Your Name~!How​ dare you talked to Luhan oppa yesterday!"Rina,the Queenka of the school said.

"wae?Cant i talked to him?You are not his girlfriend.You are just DREAMING of being his girlfriend!"I shouted to her.

I were suprised on how brave I am..

"YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"The queenka shouted.

withour any w​arning,she slapped me hardly on my cheek.But,something unexpected happened.Luhan slapped Rina back.

"~YOUR NAmE~see me at the tree next to your house"He said and go aw​ay.

                                                                                                                                                                  

I sat next to Luhan under the tree next to my house.

"Oppa,why did you want to see me?"I asked.

Suddenly,he kissed me on the lips.I w​ere suprised but I reply his kiss.After a few minute,both of us look each other.

"I like U"He said.

[END OF FLASH BACK]

I felt butterfly in my stomach when remembering the scene.Im back to focus on the tv because my fav show has started.The show name is JJANG KPOP.I watch it every week and im excited because Luhan will appear as a guest today.The first slot is BOMB TASTIC where there is breaking news of the guests.when there is breaking new of Luhan,my tears start falling down.WHY HE DO THIS TO ME?!HOW DARE HE!

I ran to my room and crying.Does he doesnt love me?HoW can he do this to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey Guys!The last part is the next chappie.Kamsamida for reading!& sorry for the boring story!xD 바보처럼 웃고​ xD 당신을 사랑합니다​ <3