I'm Watching You My Angel

I'm Watching You My Angel

Sora POV's

"Cheon Sora! Yah pabo! Wake up!" I hear Songyi voice. Omo, she is annoying. What is she doing in my house this morning? It's sunday! "Yah Songyi-ah! What are you doing here?!" She hit my head "Come on! Are you forget? Exo fansign!" OMO! I jump from my bed and quickly take my towel. Oh my God. I can't be late on my first day attending Exo's fansign. I use my simple dress and walk out my room. Songyi wait for me in the living room. When she see me, she quickly bow to my mom and run towards me. She drag me out from my house. 

 

We take a taxi to the fansign. Woah, already crowded there. So many fans who scream Exo members name. After we wait about 2 hours finally they come out from backstage. I scream so loud. All fans do the same. Omo, they look so handsome. They waving at us. Then Suho give his speech and after that they take a seat. Now we stand in a line. We wait for our turn to see our oppas. "Omo Sora, Luhan oppa look so handsome" I hear Songyi voice behind my back. Finally it's my turn!!! I'm so excited. I get Suho, D.O, and Chen sign. When it's Baekhyun turns, he looks at me blankly. He doesn't ask my name like the others. I wave my hand infront of his face. He awake from his thought now and give me a smile. "Annyeong, what's your name?" He ask me with his cute voice "Cheon Sora" I smile to him. He sign my book and I'm about to move to Sehun when Baekhyun grab my wrist. I'm shocked with his act. So many fans gasping. "Your number please" He said that with a low voice but Sehun hear that and laugh hard "Hahaha, this hyung" I don't know what to do. I'm so nervous right now. "Give him Sora!" I hear Songyi's voice. I look at her and she gives me "you have to do that" look. Then I smile and give him my number.

 

I lay on my bed thinking about that fansign. How can he ask my number? Is he like me? Ah, my cheeks hurt because my huge smile. I close my eyes because I want to sleep. Tomorrow I have a school. Suddenly my phone ring. I don't know whose number it it. I pick the call "Hello?" I speak first "Annyeong, is it Cheon Sora number??" "Neeee, who are you?" "Byun Baekhyun" OMO HE REALLY CALL ME. OMG BYUN BAEKHYUN. EXO BAEKHYUN!! I'M GOING CRAZY NOW! I try to calm myself and speak to him. We talk all night long. He really a hilarious person. He makes me laugh with his joke.

 

3 months later

"I'll pick you up on 7 pm" I hear a voice note from Baekhyun. Yes, we getting closer now. He really a sweet person. I change my clothes with a dress. I apply some powder and lip balm. After that I wait for him in the living room. I hear his car arrive. I walk exiting my house. I open the door's car and seeing Baekhyun there with a smile on his face. I take a seat and Baekhyun put the seatbelt for me "Thank you" I said to him. "Where are we going?" I ask him curiously "It's a secret Miss.Cheon" He said that with a wink. 

 

"Tada, we arrive now" He parks his car and take a scarf to disguise himself. He opens my door and give his hand to me. I take his hand and he hold it. This is the first time Baekhyun do such thing. My heart beats so fast now. Ah, ya, we are here, in the amusement park. He ask me to ride the ferris wheel. We stand in a line. He pinch my cheeks until it turns red "Yah! Hajima" I slap his hand and laugh. Now we inside there. The ferris wheel move slowly. Suddenly Baekhyun's face turn serious. He holds my hand "Sora-ah, everytime I see you, my heart beats fast. Everytime I see you smile, I feel so happy. I always miss you when we can't meet. I don't know what you do to me but I know that my love for you is growing inside my heart" He pause his words. Please God, my heart beats so fast now. I can hear my heart beats. I'm sweating and I'm so nervous. "Be my girl Sora" OMG, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. BYUN BAEKHYUN, YES OF COURSE! AAAAAAHHH! I just nodded to him and smile with a teary eyes, He hug me tight "Gomawoyo Sora-ah"

 

Baekhyun POV's

"Be my girl Sora" my heart jumps waiting for her answer. Come on answer me Sora. I see her nodded. Wohooo! I smile at her and hug her tight. We decided to go home when it's 10 pm. When we arrive at her house "Baekhyun oppa, gomawo" She said that softly and smile. I grab her wrist when she wants to open the door. "Sora" I cup her face and bring my face closer to her. I close my eyes and our lips touch to each other for the first time. I move my lips passionately. I her cheeks and seperate our lips "Saranghae Sora" I hug her again and let her entering her house. It's the best day of my life. I can't stop smiling now.

 

Sora POV's

These days I feel my stomach is really hurt. I don't know why but I feel it everytime I skip a meal. It hurts a lot. My mom suggest me to see a doctor but I really scared.What if something bad happen to me? I'm not ready to hear that. I call Baekhyun because I miss him. But he is not answering. He really bussy now. We can't talk to each other everyday. I miss him. I need him. I want to talk with him. Aaaah, Baekhyun, I miss you. I hug my bolster. I fall asleep but I'm awake at the midnight. I feel my stomache hurts so bad. I feel sick and I go to bathroom. I throwing out anything on my stomach. After that I feel a blood flowing from my nose. What happen to me? I'm scared now.

 

I decided to see a doctor the next day. The doctor suggest me to take a laboratorium test. I wait for the test result. I hear my name being called by the nurse. I see the doctor again "Miss Cheon Sora, I'm sorry, I have to say it. Your result said that you suffer a cancer, stomach cancer stadium 4" I feel a thousand sword stab my body. I can't believe it. Tears streaming down my face. Why must me? Huh? "You have 3 months from now to live" Someone help me to awake from this bad dream please. What? 3 months? My birthday next month will be my last birthday. I can't celebrate Baekhyun's birthday. Why must me?

 

Baekhyun POV's

I have a date with Sora today. From what I see, her face is really pale. I ask her if she sick but she said that she just tired because so many assignment from school. "Sora, I think I can't celebrate your birthday next week, mian" "What? Why?" "I have a schedule" "Oppa, jebal, for this time. Only this time" "Sora, please understand my position" I see Sora crying now "Jebal oppa" "Why you can't understand my position?! I'm an idol. I can't leave my responsibilities!" I yell at her now. She cries and left me there alone. I sigh to myself. I'm so tired.

 

3 months later

I run as fast as I can to Sora's room. They said it is room 324. I search for her room. Finally I see that number. I open the door and I hear Sora's mom crying so loud. I see Songyi there too. She is in the floor crying. I feel my leg weak now. I'm late. I'm late. She is gone now. SHE IS GONE! "Sora-ah" I walk closer to her bed. She laying there soundly. I hold her hand "Come on wake up. Oppa is here now" I bring Sora body to my hug "You said you miss me right? I'm here now, open your eyes Sora" I her hair softly "Sora, I bring you your birthday present. You have to open it, come on wake up" I crying loud now "Sora, Sora, SORA DON'T LEAVE ME, JEBAL SORA JEBAL, MIANHAE SORA AH AH AH" I cry and hug her tight. 

 

It's my birthday today. So many fans give me a present. Exo members know that I still sad because of Sora. They decided to not celebrate my birthday. I'm in my room when I hear Chanyeol calling me. I walk out and I find Songyi there. "Baekhyun oppa, here, from Sora" She said that with a teary eyes. She handed me that present and bow. She left from there. I look at that present "Don't open it if you don't want" I hear Chanyeol said that to me. I give him a weak smile. I go inside my room and open the present. I see a scarf there. I open the letter from Sora.

"Oppa, anyyeong! kkkk, Saengil chukkhae oppa, here a scarf for you. I made it by myself oppa. If you go out for a date you can use it as a disguise. Oppa, I made it when I celebrate my birthday. I'm alone so I just made it for you. I really want to celebrate my last birthday with the one I love, with you Baekhyun oppa. Mianhae oppa, I always lie to you when you ask me where I am. I always said that I was in class but truthfully I'm in the hospital. I'm sick oppa, I'm scared because my life is 3 months left. I don't want you to worry about me. When you read this letter, I'm not here anymore oppa. But I want you to live your life happily. I want you to forget about me. You have to ask another girl her number on a fansign event like you did to me kkkkk. Arraseo oppa?? I will always watching you my agel from heaven. Love, Sora"

I can't hold my tears. I know why she really want me on her birthday now. It's her last birthday and she really want to spent it with me. We never know when love comes and we never know when our love will leave us. When the one we love leave us forever, that's the point where we know how precious they are. One mistake will make a thousand regrets. She is gone now. Half of my life gone away and will never return. I will always try to find Sora who I can't see anymore. I will always try to hear her voice who I can't hear anymore. Please come back, please don't go, my life is nothing now without you. I cry in pain. I will never forget her. She is the one I love in this world. "I won't forget you, keep watching me my angel, and wait me until we can unite again in your world Sora"


ANNYEONG!

This is my first oneshoot, hope you like it, don't forget to give me a comments :)