On the way

the first heart beat

                         First thing in the morning, Bom's alarm went ringing while Top threw his alarm outside the window to keep the ringing distraction away. It was their first day of school into the first semester, so both got up and went out from their respectable rooms.

                         first thing Top saw was his towel, groggily grabbed it and went into the shower. Bom on the other side sang the first song that came into her mind, got out of the shower well dressed and feeling fresh. She said good morning to her parents; grabbed a bowl and filled it with cereal and milk, then she started eating. On the other hand Top still don't know whether he should pick the blue or black cardigan since it's Monday which means either color is allowed in school rules. Once he chose the right one he proceeded to eat what his mom prepared for breakfast, cereal; as usual it was a boring meal to him so he sped up his eating. Finally once they were done, they both grabbed their own school bag, farewell kissed their parent on their cheeks and started making their way outside their house gate. 

         Bom is that type of lady who would enjoyed going to school by foot while, Top, is a little bit annoyed about his parents decision to make his way  to school by walking since he's being more of a couch potato. 

 

        The wall separated both lads as they kept walking while looking down. Bom glanced up and saw