final

Cuddle

The room was perfectly shaded with the tempting tint of sunrise. The windows served as a natural filter, making look melodramatic, in a way. It was 7 o’clock in the morning. The cool air coming from the air conditioner gently made contact with the boys’ delicate, bare skin. Taehyung lied there quietly. He was spent almost 30 minutes staring at his dearest who’s still in deep slumber. The sight was breath taking.  This was the perfect image that the lad always wanted to see.

He slowly cupped the other’s face. Hoseok was tightly clutching onto the younger’s body. With his head on Taehyung’s arm, he has decided that the bundle of firm muscles where he was resting in head on is better than the pillows in their dorm.  The younger planted a sweet peck on the man’s forehead, making him beam unconsciously.

The contact was too much if you’re going to ask Hoseok but since he’s not aware of it, there’s nothing to worry about.  They’re under the same blanket, lying on the same thin mattress as their bodies meet each other. There’s nothing more perfect that cuddling with the person you adore the most. Despite of the current intimacy, Taehyung still yearns for more.

 

He slowly moved his right arm and reached for the air con remote beside Hoseok. Smirking, he increased the coolness level, making the room an Artic-like place. As expected, the other snuggled closer and hugged him tighter, hoping for more body heat.  He was satisfied, he must admit. He never thought that an air conditioner could bond two individuals.  Few more seconds, Taehyung started shivering. He hugged the man back, but this point he felt that Hoseok’s back was getting colder so he pulled the blanket up until their heads. The both settled underneath the cloth.

 

Little by little, Taehyung endured the icy sensation. The warmth of Hoseok’s breath and body are enough to make him feel cozzy. He was ruffling Hoseok’s hair when the man begun to move. He unintentionally woke the other, hating himself in an instant. Hoseok’s eyes gradually opened, revealing Taehyung’s faultless face. They beamed against each other. “Morning… ” Hoseok mumbled, then curling himself back on Taehyung’s chest. “Wake up, sleepyhead.” he whispered. No response. “Hey baby…” the younger tried again. Hoseok became a bit considerate, he shifted a bit and shook his head lightly before yawning. “I’m still sleepy and…tired.” Taehyung smiled to himself, knowing that Hoseok enjoyed every second of what happened the night before.

Few more seconds, finally Hoseok decides of get up. He opened his eyes and stared at the man who was passionately & enthusiastically looking at him. Taehyung smiled. “Finally! Good morning!” he greeted. The other smiled in return. Hoseok basically loved how his morning started.  “Taehyung, please turn the air con off. It’s freezing cold!” he said and Taehyung did.

 

“You’re so handsome. I hate you.” Hoseok said, limbs still tangled against each other.  The statement made Taehyung blush. Hearing those words from other people, he would just smile and thank them but hearing the statement from Hoseok gives him a different feel.  He peppered Hoseok’s face with kisses, making the man squirm. “Taehyung! Your breath!” he cooed.

“You know, I love how the company allowed us to have a 2-day day off.” Taehyung said as he toyed with Hoseok’s fingers.

“I was supposed to visit mom.” Hoseok said and to be honest, it made the atmosphere sunk. The other felt a pain in his heart. Knowing that Hoseok should be at home, spending some quality time with his family.

“But I dragged you here. I’m so sorry.”  The younger said. The elder frowned before kissing Taehyung’s pink plump lips. “Not a big deal.” He said between the kiss. Taehyung pulled away and hugged the elder, placing the other’s head on his chest.

 

“Today’s the last day.”

 

“Yeah. We should make the most out of it.”

 

They rented an apartment pretty far from their dorm. It’s in a village in Daegu. The company gave them a 2-day rest since their newest song entered the music charts and reached the top spot, almost. It was a somewhat a reward. They’ve worked hard. Indeed.

Taehyung took a swift shower and trudged towards the kitchen. There he saw Hoseok, generously cleaning the tables, washing the needed utensils and other stuffs. A perfect wife, Taehyung thought. Wearing an oversized shirt and his boxers, Hoseok continued preparing everything in order to feed their grumbling stomachs. A sudden hold made him halt from moving.

 

“Hey there, y.” Taehyung whispered right into Hoseok’s ear, making the man shiver. The younger then buried his face on the elder’s neck. Sniffing and kissing it lightly. His arms s around Hoseok’s waist. Holding it firmly.

“What do you want for breakfast?” Hoseok asked, tilting his head to meet the other’s gaze.

“You.”

“You already had me as your dinner and midnight snack, baby.”

 

Then they both let out a series of hearty laughs. Taehyung flipped Hoseok, now they’re facing each other. He lifted the man and allowed him to sit on the counter before hugging him again. Hoseok circled his legs onto the younger’s hips, pulling him close. Then Taehyung heard a grumbling sound. Confused, he stared at Hoseok.

 

“That’s my tummy. Idiot.”

 

Within 10 minutes, Hoseok managed to prepare a meal for two.  Some stew, pork and mixed vegetables. The apartment was big enough for two people. There was a huge round dining table with 4 wooden chairs. Taehyung sat on one, located at the right side. Hoseok was about to sit beside him when the younger suddenly grabbed him by the waist, making the older sit on his lap.

 

“Taehyung…” with a hint of annoyance in his voice, Hoseok still stayed still. The other buried his face onto the elder’s back and wrapped his arms around his waist. “Hmmm?” Hoseok took a dept sigh, “How are we going to eat?” he questioned.

Hoseok stood up and sat beside Taehyung. He pulled the chair closer to the other’s. Taehyung anticipated every move that his lover made. Step by step, he knows that his idea is better. As soon as the chairs are right against each other, Hoseok rested his head on Taehyung’s shoulder.

“I think this is better. What do you think?”

The younger nodded and beamed. They ended up munching on their meals happily.

 

“Hoseok-ah!”

“Why?”

“Come here! I’m in the living room!”

 

Hoseok was washing the dishes when he heard Taehyung’s squeaks.  He rinsed the remaining plates before placing them on the rack. “Faster!” the younger demanded. The elder rolled his eyes and went straight to the living area. Taehyung was there, as expected. He was standing at the middle while flashing his brightest smile. His nose was cringed and his teeth were shown. He’s so cute, Hoseok thought.

 

“What’s this?” Hoseok asked, clueless.

“Take a seat.” Taehyung ordered.

 

The elder do so. He sat on the blue sofa and smiled at the other.  “Tadah! Welcome to the Taehyung show!” The younger said. Now, Hoseok understood what’s going on, that the younger wanted to put up a skit to amuse him. He sat there and laughed. Taehyung’s quirky side was always shown in front of everyone. He likes pretending to be in talk shows and other related stuffs.

The younger stood a meter away from the other. He grabbed his phone and played some songs, to be specific, girl group songs. Taehyung grooved through the beat of the music. Swaying his hips and dancing like a member of a girl group. On the other side, Hoseok would just laugh his lungs out and clap like a retard. There were days when Taehyung and Jimin do these stuffs in their dorm and it’s entertaining as well. But this one, only the both of them, it’s more amusing. Fascinating.

 

“Hoseok-ah.”

“Yes?”

“I have to tell you a story.”

“Go ahead.”

Taehyung took a deep breath.

 

“I love you..”

 

 

Hoseok smiled. “I thought it was a story?”  He questioned. Taehyung felt rejected but how can he even feel the rejection, when the person in front of him was his boyfriend. He bit his lips and stared at the floor. “Taehyung-ah.” Hoseok called. The other raised his eyebrow. “Sit beside me.” Like a good boy, the rushed towards the couch.

 

“I love you too.”

 

“Baby, let’s watch a movie!” Hoseok suggested. Taehyung couldn’t agree more to that. They both enjoy watching movies. It’s been a long time since the both of them got the chance to watch a movie together. Just the both of them.

 

“Iron Man 3” They younger said.

“500 Days of Summer.” The other answered.

“Hoseok…That’s so --”

“Watch it or leave it.”

 

That’s it. Taehyung’s done. The movie is something that Taehyung hates. Well, he never liked overly-cheesy films. Sci-fi, action and horror will always be his style, but for Hoseok, it’s not a problem. And besides, he’s quite sure that sooner or later, the elder will clutch on him and cry.

Taehyung grabbed the box of tissue beside the couch and placed it on the table in front. The movie started and somehow, Taehyung liked how the story went through. Time passes by, he found himself slouching as Hoseok rested his head on his shoulders. He circled his arms at the elder, pulling him closer.

Hoseok started to tear up. As expected, Taehyung would calm him down. Hoseok cries really loud, and it’s really weird for Taehyung. Nevertheless, he never removed his hold onto the elder until the movie was over. “I’m sleepy…” the elder mumbled. In a split second, the younger stood up and carried the other towards their room.

 

 

The night was peaceful. This is the last night of their day off. Taehyung placed Hoseok on the mattress. He lied beside him and pulled the blankets on. They stared at each other’s face for a while, admiring how perfect their faces are. “Thank you, Taehyung-ah.” Hoseok said as tears begun to ooze from his eyelids again. Taehyung kissed them off as the pulled the man closer. Arms, again, around each other’s waist. “Why are you crying?”

 

“It’s our last night here. As we go back to the dorm tomorrow, we have to act normal again. You as my dongsaeng and me as your hyung.  We need to be normal group mates in front of them. We need to pretend like nothing happened. Well, I’m used to it anyway. Although it really pains me. A lot. ”

 

The statement made Taehyung’s heart cave in. Hoseok was right. Their relationship was just a secret. Only the both of them knew about it. Nobody knows that they’re together for 2 days. The entire members know that Taehyung was staying at his grandparent’s house while Hoseok, in his mother’s place. “I know. That’s why I did my best to make you feel special. You still look beautiful, even when you’re crying.” He responded, kissing the elder’s forehead.

 

“So, that’s the reason behind your clinginess?” Hoseok said.

“W-well. You’ve been sticking too much with Jimin for the past few days.” The reply made Hoseok burst into laughter. Taehyung felt embarrassed from what he said. He was not supposed tell it, but it accidentally spilled out. He pressed him face onto the elder’s neck. “You’re jealous?”

“What do you expect?”

“You’ve been hanging too much with Jungkook too.”

 

Now it’s Hoseok’s time to feel ashamed. That was actually the first time that he’s going to brag about Taehyung’s closeness to the youngest. He tried his best to hide those feelings because it’ll probably hurt the other. Taehyung is a friendly one. He treats everybody like a brother. “I only have my eyes on you.” The younger murmured as he nuzzled onto the elder’s head.

 

“I love you, Hoseok-ah.”

“I love you too, punk.”