I'll only say....

Can you forgive me?

Mark POV

He has to finish something urgent to submit to his professor today, he deep sleep when his phone ringing. he see the caller name "My One" quickly pick it up. He listen to the other person happy voice, he can help but silently smile. He so sleepy but tease the other person make him always excited. Slowly stand up after the other person ended the call... he humming 2PM song Heartbeat all the way to bathroom. 

Finish his shower Mark quickly take his phone to make a reservation for tonight dinner. He remember told his 'one' to spend a night only with him. After make a reservation he slowly drying his hair in front of the mirror. He look at his handsome face & smile...talk to himself that he will look better for his 'one'... 

Suddenly when he make a move with his towel someting fall from his desk. his first selca with his 'one'. A memory pass along when he look at the picture.

1 year before

His 'one' told him to come out from his apartment very late of night. That guy come to his house in rain all his clothes totally wet.and he seem full of question at his face. 

"What happen to you? Are you drunk? Did anything happen at your dorm...being bullied... get scolded..did you run away?" Mark full of question throw to his 'one'

"Mark hyung........ can we stop being closed to each other? " that person asked

Mark feel offended he try to find the words to understand what does he mean and why.. but the person ask first

"Hyung, Na Naega Chowa... aniya ... Na Naega Saranghae...can i be your one" 

Mark lost word and just hug him & kiss that person.Start from that day he put his name as "My One" he is Park Jin Young his accidentally boyfriend.

Mark put back the picture and go to put his clothes or he has to listen to Jinyoung nagging bcoz he will be late to see him.

Comeout from his appartment he saw someone waiting for him at the exit door. He step back to run but one hand already hold him.

"Mark, please this is important" the black suit guy told him.

"Ajusshi, i have very important schedule now please let me go" struggling to let his hand from the man fist...but he seem not as stronger as them

"sorry but this is a command from your dad, we need to do this"

Jinyoung POV 

it already two hours after he finished his graduation ceremony but the figure of person that he wait still not appear. So many possible reason pop up in his mind he not angry but at least Mark will inform him why... he cancel his celebration with his friend & family due to him but this is totally too much not to send even a single message. 

He can't wait anymore, stop a taxi and reach Mark house after 30 minutes. He not even take the lift, using stair and runmning as fast as he can..think the bad thing might be happen to him. Push the password and what he saw was an empty house not even Mark shoes that he always throw along the hallway...

He cannot think and just can seat on Mark bed and feel so much pain in his heart. a tear start to fall and he blaming himself for not see him yesterday when he urge to see him.

"Mark hyung... u leave me at last... i thought i can be your only one until forever... i won't forgive you.. i really don't wan't to lose you even just a day"

After and hour crying, he slowly wanna keep his heart strong and back to his dorm. Nothing he can do here, if he stay memories will flow one by one. but he stop near the trash can. He saw a picture of him and Mark on their 100 days anniversary, he kiss mark cheek on that picture. 

"why u throw this? seem like i'm the only one who feel like we are together.." he can only mubbling

He reach dorm around 2 in the morning, he know JB will wait for him as he expect he stand at the gate and guide n reach his hand tightly.

JB POV

He look at that man who come out from the taxi, souless and his eye seem swollen. Even he curious he don't want to ask, he just hold jr hand and bring him inside. Jb know it must be Mark was the reason, he give his bless for both of them before after Mark pursuade him day and night asking to agree give his dongsaeng to him. He know it forbidden but this two he cannot avoid but give his bless since both are totally inlove. 

...1 year has pass Jr seem to forget everything happen that day... Jb saw him laugh and busy with his training schedule. Sometime he also choreograph the song for his company artist... Jr and him debut as Duo as JJ project but according to their manager they will debut once again as 7 group member...

"Jr don't you think that we will get a new trainee before we debut 2nd time" Jb asked when Jr come and sit beside him

"Maybe, from what i heard he from our dance trainee studio in America" Jr said.

"i'm excited to see the new face... " JB smile while enjoying his lunch set

...suddenly their manager come and followed by 4 people behind him... 

"Oh hyung waeyo?"

"...argh management has decide to group all of you together... but we still waiting one more member to come next 6 month since he from america he will trained there during that time... i know u guys know each other so no need to introduce, right?"

"arasso hyung.." Jackson answer before i reply him

...6 month later...

Did i just saw a similar face or it really him, Jb feel a bit confuse when he saw his manager bring someone to be introduced to the staff.

"hey JB come here" the manager shout when he saw him peeking at the door. Just then he walked and feel stone when he face the guy.

"Mark!!" his mouth just blurted the name. That guy suddenly hug him and said i'm happy that i can be with both of you.

"Mark... this is crazy...totally crazy.. manager hyung... i'm sorry but please don't said he is our team member"

"Oh JB why... Mark is so excited when he get cast in America by our company and he said he is you & Jr Best freind" Manager hyung look at me..looking for the answer.

A voice from behind avoid my voice to answer

"JB hyung why you are here, i'm asking you to take the....." Jr voice stopped same as his leg. FROZEN

 

Jinyoung POV

What i'm seeing now, is this real or i'm dreaming... what should i do.. hug him.. cry or do nothing... I miss him...

"Mark..." at last that the only thing he can do. He saw JB look at him, he just smile and walk near Mark and show his hand to greet. Unpredictable mark hug him tightly as much as he want but he cannot believe it anymore. He push Mark body and look at his eye.

"welcome back" he talk softly but full of meaning

"Jr i know u will be happy meet your friend, the most important thing here.. he is your last member. So both of you can show mark around right and all of you might have many thing to talk" Manager hyung just drop a tonne of stone to his head. this is not the last this will mean i spend the whole time with him.

"arasso hyung, let go Mark we will show u around" he said and start to walk as fast as he can.

"Jinyoung-ah, how are you?" I just cannot answer you hyung

"Jr u can rest today i will help show Mark around" JB hyung thank you. if he keep stay here his eye will swollen again.. he walk but he can listen to fast step behind grab his hand.

"Jinyoung-ah we need to talked...please..."

"Hyung, i'm not the same Park Jinyoung"

Mark release his hand and he walked away.

 

Mark POV

Jinyoung did you angry with me? i comeback because of you.. you know how much i practice to be selected as one of this group member? i even injured my hand during my practice. but why you are so cold.. i cannot afford for losing you one more time... 

JB and him walk in silent, JB show the practice room and bring him to their dorm.

"Guys here we have new member , his name Mark from America" JB said to all 4 members who was eating at living room.

"Hey What ups!! I'm Jackson.. can speak many languange and funny guy...kikiki" He really handsome if i'm not head to toe toward Jinyoung he look like my ideal BF.

"Hello, I'm BamBam from Thailand, i can speak english too" This boy is so cute.. i bet many fans will love him.

"Hi, I'm youngjae.. English is not hard.." Youngjae smile and look at Jackson...they laugh.. 

"i'm Maknae... Yugyeom" He doesn't look like one..

"Jackson he wil b ur roomate from now on"

"Why my room...why.. Jr also sleep alone" He only can smile listen to his disagree but he really did want to hv same room with Jr.

"Jackson at least both of you can communicate well"

After he tidy up all the clothes he look around the dorm, clean... he saw Jinyoung face at one of the room. slowly he open the door and he found a sleeping face on the bed. He look closely and put his lips at jinyoung lip steal a peck. He saw jinyoung just move a little to another side.. continue sleeping.

he look around the room when he found their photo on his desk, he smile.. at least he know this man is still mine. He lay down his body at Jinyoung bed and put his arm under his head.. hold him tightly like before the incident

1 and 6 Month before

"what are you doing let me go someone is waiting for me" he struggling inside the car. 

"Mark, your dad want to speak to you"

"Mark, my son will you help me.. please.. this is our last chance.. only you can safe our company.. just for 1 year then you can do what you want i want be an obstacle" Mark listen to his Dad request, this is the first time his Dad beg him for his company. He can understand the company is totally doom now. He agree to his dad condition it only for a year. All his belonging pack by his uncle, he found out the picture not inside his luggage and his father buy him a new phone to avoid any connection with his old friend in Korea. That is the start he losing his 'one'.

..he wake up when a sound of people talking beside him... Jackson, BamBam, Yugyeom & Youngjae make a serious face beside him while JB seat on the chair looking at him to answer his expression. He look at his left side someone is still deep in sleep..

"Jinyoung-ah hurry up wake up" he try to wake jinyoung

"Mark hyung please just for a while i miss you" Jinyoung seem like still in dream

"Jinyoung-ah...!! hurry up i need an explanation friend..!!" Jackson shout at him

He saw Jinyoung wake up with a shoking face, his blushing face and he look at me asking a question...

"I love him very much" All of them shocked when they hear my confession.

"...but i left him for a while so i can be with him now & forever, please let us be together.. i can't leave without him & i know he also did."

silent..JB look at jinyoung and left the room also followed by others, now it only us. both remain silent.

"i love you too" mubbling but clear.

"...but please promise me not do the same thing for the second time...afraid i cannot forgive you anymore..."

 

Now i get my one & only again

 

#first FF >.< crazy markjin