Chapter Twenty-Two

My Ex-Boyfriend, Oh Sehun

Chapter Twenty-Two


Your POV

"Guys..." I started, eyeing Chanyeol who was literally jumping from the ground, Baekhyun who was trudging around while biting his lips, Chen who was laughing at Kris and other members. Those specifically mentioned were more or less exaggerating. I glanced around before my hands slammed the laptop down so that nothing could be seen. The other members were stunned by my sudden action as they flinched from the loud sound. "What's wrong Su Mi noona?" Tao, who was beside me on the floor, tugged on my arm while I rolled my eyes. "All of you need to calm down," I said.

"I'm not going to play it unless you guys calm down," I added, clearly hearing a scoff from behind me.

I leaned back on the bottom of the couch since I was on the ground, with the laptop placed on the table in front of the couch. "Hurry up, we have no time for this." Kris insisted coldly as Chanyeol slapped his back hard. "Hyung, I'm nervous." He said in his deep voice as Chen guffawed at Kris who glared at Chanyeol for hitting him. "What if something goes wrong? Wait―What if our fans don't like it? Wha―" Chanyeol blabbered non-stop until he earned a hit on the stomach by Baekhyun. "Shut up,"

"Just play it," Sehun coldly spoke, silencing all the other members before he sat up from the couch and moved closer to the table. I frowned when he pulled the laptop screen up by himself, all the members trying to squeeze together for a better view. I heard from the other staff that their Music Video was released a few minutes ago. That was why we were all gathered in the living room, some on the couch, to watch the Music Video for ourselves. "Wait―We have a problem!" Xiumin exclaimed out of the blue.

"What?" Kris groaned as I could see all of them were getting impatience. All our attention travelled to Xiumin before he explained, "There's two Music Videos, M and K. Which one are we watching first?" Oh right. "Of course it's K! I need to see my face," Jongin smirked and before anyone could say another word, I had already heard a click. Jongin clicked on the Korean version of the Music Video. Everyone instantly sealed their mouth shut as their gaze were fixed on the laptop screen as the music started. I was absorbed in watching it as well.

My eyes glistened as I watched how their movements were so smooth and the effects put in were so real and perfect. I didn't even realize how I was gasping the whole time throughout the full 4 minutes of the video. Just before the video was about to end, I felt a hand pushed my jaw up not too gently but not forceful as well. I snapped by head to the side with a glower, but regret it instantly when I met Sehun's face up close. It didn't take us a minute to understood what happened as he immediately looked away from me. I awkwardly cleared my throat before trying to focus back on the screen.

"I didn't want your drool dirtying our dorm," he cleared his throat and coughed as well, still avoiding my gaze when I stole a glance at him from the corner of my eyes. After the Music Video, Tao grabbed hold of my arm for support before he clicked on the Mandarin Version quickly. We soon settled down again as the members discussed about the outcome of the Music Video in between, before Tao clicked on the next one. The Mandarin Version was great as well and was almost the same, except for the members. But nonetheless, I was pleased with the Music Video. And I could see they were too.

"Well, that was good." Baekhyun muttered in awe as Chanyeol, who had changed his attitude spoke arrogantly, "Told you so," The members laughed genuinely as well when Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol on the head. It wasn't before Lay spoke that they stopped fighting. "Look at the views!" He exclaimed abruptly as my eyes widened watching how the views were increasing rapidly as I refreshed the page. "Scroll down! We need to see the comments!" Luhan added with round eyes. I listened to him and scrolled down, revealing the hundreds or even thousands of comments the viewers left.

"They like it! Our fans like it!" Chanyeol hollered, already partying as he snatched the pillow swiftly and started hitting Baekhyun and Kris. The other members started to enjoy as well as they made lots of noises and started to have a pillow fight unexpectedly. I froze on the ground as I kept quiet, deiciding not to get involved in it. The members were already having fun behind the couch but I crouched down even lower to prevent them from spotting me.

"Su Mi Noona! Save me!" Tao screamed as he deliberately hid behind me. Before I knew it, I felt a pillow hit my head as I scoffed incredulously, trying hard not to smile. I couldn't help but take the pillow that had fallen to the ground and hitting back the culprit, Luhan. He chortled at me before I actually joined them without even being aware of it myself.


I suspired loudly, groaning as I tousled my hair. I was in the room with the laptop that we used to watch the Music Video in front of me. I played with my fingers, frequently tapping them on the table as I mentally counted the number of tickets I needed to buy. I scrolled down with the mouse that I connected to the laptop for convenience. I was on some website to purchase airplane tickets to China. I was informed that we needed to head for China soon for a Chinese Variety Show shooting called Happy Camp. It didn't take me a short time to find a suitabe price ticket for the airplane for all twenty over people, including the whole of Exo and the staffs. I was placed in charge for it and it wasn't easy.

"What are you doing?" Luhan, who entered the room after he had showered, went closer to have a look of the screen. My lips formed a straight line as he stared at the screen. "We're going to China? What for?" he asked, his hands reaching to dry his brown hair with the towel, walking to his bed. "Shooting for a variety show," I replied, eyes still locked on the screen as I started to key in all the details for each and every member. "What show?" he asked again, already on his top bunk bed as he used his phone.

"Happy Camp," I said, my eyes not leaving the screen. "Oh 快乐大本营..." he said to himself as I raised a brow, finally turing around to look at him. "What kind of show is it?" I asked this time, earning a chuckle from him. "You'll know when it airs," he simply shrugged as I glared at him before turning back around to book the tickets. It wasn't long before Sehun stepped in the room this time, having just returned from Kai's room. I thought he was going to have a fun time there and not even come back but he did. He looked around for a moment, his eyes landing on me before he just made his way to his bed and lay down, using his phone too.

After a few hours, I stretched my arms and back as I leaned backwards against the back, arms draped on the armrests as I stared at the ceiling. "God, this is tiring." I groaned. I spunned the chair around before looking at both of them, just casually laying on bed with similar positions as they looked at their phones. "Aren't you both sleeping? You have your comeback stage tomorrow," I mentioned again even though I informed all the members this morning. Their comeback was scheduled on M!Countdown to be tomorrow.

"We're fine," Luhan said curtly, still looking at his phone. I exhaled as I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was near midnight and they had to wake up early tomorrow for their preparations for the comeback stage. "Oh, Su Mi," Luhan called out suddenly after he remembered something, sitting up on his bed so he could see me. "What do you think of our Music Videos?" he asked with a wide smile.

I caught Sehun looking at me for a moment before he looked away. "Better than expected?" I said with a slightly bit of encouragement. The smile plastered on his face never seemed to leave as he nodded. "Then we'll do perfectly fine tommorrow," he said before climbing to the side of his bed and connecting the charger to his phone. "I'll sleep now, is it fine if I turn off the lights?" he asked before I heard a 'uh' from Sehun and he switched it off, the room plunged into darkness. I tried to make my way to the bed even though I could clearly see that Sehun was still using his phone.

The light from his phone was strong enough for me to see his face as he scrolled on his phone, engrossed in looking at whatever that was displayed on the screen. I turned my back to face him before trying to get myself comfortable on bed. I tried to close my eyes as I prayed that they would do perfectly fine just like how Luhan said for tomorrow. Deep inside, I couldn't contain my excitement for tomorrow as well because I had been through with them throughout the entire time they practiced, knowing how hard they had worked for this and how much efforts they had put in. Wishing them all the best would be the least I could do as a manager.