Strangers at First

Strangers at first

You were walking on a long street, listening to your favorite song by BTS, when you suddenly noticed someone bumping into you. You fell hard on your .
''Ouch'' you said while trying to get up, then looking up to see the person that bumped into you, he had a big cap covering his face. He stretched out his hands to you because he felt sorry for you falling. He helped you up on your feet, when you suddenly realised who it was it was the cute maknae from the boy band you like.
Of course you tried to not freak out right now and there.
Then you both noticed the crowd of fans running behind him. He quickly took your hand and run into a corner where it was dark and almost no one saw you.
You saw the fans looking for both of you but then they sighed and said
'' I can't believe we lost him again'' and then they left.
He took you out from the corner, but first making sure that there was no one there.
Then the cute little boy said-
'Hi I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you what's your name?
And sorry for making you fall it was so dumb of me.
You quickly answered
'Im (y/n), Nice To meet you too.
and You don't have to be sorry it was my fault that I was not looking we're I was walking'
Then Jungkook slightly chuckled an asked you.
'Do you want to go and have a cup of coffee with me?
'Of course I'd love to, you said quickly.
You then the both of you walked to the nearest cafe, and you both then sat down and the waitress came and asked what you wanted to order. And he Ordered coffee to the bot of you with a big smile on his face.
You then got your coffee and started to have like a small talk with each other.
'So Jungkook what is it like to be famous? You asked.
'Its really fun, but sometimes we are so busy that We don't even have time to spend some time with our family's! He said and then took a quick sip of his coffee.
'And what about you (y/n) what are you doing on your free time? He asked smiling at you.
'Well I....... You were cut of from someone dragging you out from the cafe.
He took your hands and then started running with you. And you had no idea where he was running, then you suddenly fell and all your head saw was black.
After some time you slowly woke up and You slowly opened your eyes and saw Jungkook sitting beside you on the bed with a wet towel in his hands placing the towel on your forehead.
'Jungkook where am I? You asked a bit worried.
'You are at my home he said with a shy smile on his face.
'How did I get here? Asking the boy how.
'We were running from the paparazzi and then you run into a lamp post and you fainted, so I carried you home to my place to take care of you. He said giving you a big smile.
'Thank u so much for taking care of me, but I think it's time for me to go home. You said a bit sad, because you wanted to be with him.
He shook his head
'No u should stay here to rest I don't want you to get in anymore trouble and besides I like having you here with me. He said giving you a warm smile and removing the towel so he could give you a peck on the forehead.
'But my mom will be worried about me being gone for so long.
'No she won't I took your phone and messaged your mom that you will be staying at a friends house over the night because you felt ill, he said holding up your phone almost laughing.
'Why did you do that? And beside I guess your right that I should rest, but Only if you rest with me.
He gladly said yes and got under the covers with you. Having your head at his chest feeling his heartbeat beating really fast.
You started blushing and shyly said.
'I love you Jungkook.
He saw you blushing and he was thinking how cute you were when you're blushing then he answered back.
'I love u too and then he gave you a quick peck on the cheek before both of you drifted of to sleep with you in his arms.