Lost

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes were hazy as blurred images began to appear as it gradually became clear the place was dark and dead silent. While only hearing the monitor constantly beeping and a needle attached to my arm connecting from an intravenous therapy. Seconds later, a constant throb flooded through my head as if about to tear my head into pieces while a tight bandage is surrounding my head. I paused with anxious and fear as I clenched my legs to the chest of my body I began to weep as I wondered where I am? I wanted to call out ‘mum’ for I wanted comfort and safety. Wait, who is my mum? But first of all who am I? My head began to throb in agony again as a blurred image appeared while a middle age female with a sweet melody voice called out ‘Chun-Hee wait up…’ it stopped the image and voice. Then I wondered whether it was my name as I questioned myself but it probably could as I guessed to myself as well.

 

I began to stop wasting time and leapt off the bed but my legs felt weird and tingly. I couldn’t walk properly so I leaned myself towards the wall for balance. I really wanted to know who I was so I didn’t give up when I stumble a few times to find the exist. People around me wearing pyjamas and some wearing as if they were lab coats began to stare wondering what I was doing but I didn’t care what they think as they whispered words that I could barely hear to each other. I was so ecstatic but still frighten was about to exit the big sliding glass doors. When a middle-age male in a white lab coat from a few metres away from me with a few colleagues with him as I tilted my head towards them, said ‘Agassi, jigeum mweo haeyo?’ as he was saying ‘Miss, what are you doing?’ I began to ran out of the exist door as fast as I can as if I was competing in a marathon, while I hear an annoyed mutter then a yell from him. As I turned my head around while limping faster and faster and trying to run as he ran to try and catch me but gave out of exhaustion including the people with him. I continued on and on feeling exhausted as my breath was running out of air from all that limping and trying to run.

 

I looked down towards my feet realizing I was not wearing any shoes, as there were blisters around my feet causing it to turn to a peachy red colour. I couldn’t waste any time longer so I began my search hoping to regain most of my memories at least so I know who I really was? I went and asked which part of place I was in to some random stranger and said ‘You are in Seoul the capital city of South Korea’ as I bowed to say thank you, while looking at me mysteriously. So now I know where I am, I began to start my journey, while walking down a long aisle full of busy people chattering as there was many fashion shops, coffee shops and food or grocery shops. Such as Coffee of Dream, Piano Café, Emart, Lotte Super and much more. Suddenly my head was throbbing again but much worse as I kneel down holding my head and shaking it to get rid of it. Then another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter