Chapter 2

so…this is the feeling?

"The one who's in my group is me, tao, sehun, seyoung, and d.o" Jongin said while smirking at me. Oh no, after he announced it I felt glares everywhere well not everywhere because Jongin is in front of me smirking and his friend sehun gave me a little smile. And I gave him a smile back but the thing is, its a fake smile. I mean how could a person smile at a time like this.
NETTTTTTT
The bell rings and I slowly put my belongings in my bag. "yah! Faster! You dont want to miss the big thing dont you?" Jongin said. I know what he meant and to tell you the truth its stupid. I mean how could he picked a random girl according to the number the members pick. They have a stupid list that consist girls and the girls started to go crazy when signing up because they want to be first to date kim jong in. 
I dont know how my name got on the list. I thought Mirae did it but she's always with me. And my mind only went to one person, KIM JONG IN. Ughhh, he is totally going to pay for this. Being the annoying self he is, he admitted that he wrote my name and said its because im too ugly and people wouldnt want to date me. WOW! What a great excuse

So yeah, I have a weird feeling that feeling told me not to go to the canteen. Because I trusted my feelings I dont go to the canteen, but Mirae did because she told she was very hungry and couldn't help it. In the class I just played with my phone and too imeressed reading a fanfiction. I got teary when suddenly Mirae came into the class like she just ran a marathon. "YAH! YOU SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING! but first CONGRATZ YO! YOU JUST GOT PICKED" she said smirking. Hahahaha her face is so funny, and yeah I just got picked to date him because my number got picked, wait..  "WHAT THE?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GOT PICKED? nooo, this cant be happening" I said while mentally slapped my self. When I'm in class the girls glared at me. So thats the reason, suddenly the girls started screaming and someone went inside the room. What do you expect and yeah he is Kim Jongin, he ran and stopped in front of me. He did something he never did to the girls who got picked. It makes all the girls jealous. Oh great, he wants too see me bruised the next morning.