"Brothers"

Blessed or Messed??

T Not long after,Uncle Mato came in and all of you sat down.Uncle Mato talked about you,being the daughter in this house.He hoped that you could take him as your father.

You said that you would try your best.

Next,Uncle MAto told you to transfer to Baekhyun's school which Chanyeol,Kai and Sehun were in.

Uncle Mato would give you allowance every month.

Whatever you want,Uncle Mato would give you.

"But.. what makes you do such a huge favour for me?"You asked. 

"Your father helped me too much.He is the one who made me rich and what I am now,my dear."

 

You smiled.You were proud to have such a capable father.

 

"If any of you try to hurt her, I won't show you mercy,boys."Uncle Mato said.

Their answer was a nod.

 

After the talking,Suho brought you around the house.He brought you to your room and it was so huge.It was the size of two living room you see in a flat.

Just Then,you saw a rabbit soft toy placed right beside your pillow.

"Is that from Uncle Mato? Wait,I mean...d-dad? "

"No,silly!"

"Then...?"

"it's from me.I know girls like soft toys so maybe you'll like it as well.."He said and you could see him blushed.

You were surprised by his action.

"Thanks Suho! "You said and smiled.

Suho smiled back.

 

After that,He showed you to all the boys' room.Then,to Uncle Mato's room. He showed you to the kitchen, the backyard and many more.

 

"You know the room where you last saw father?That's the room where We have our meetings.Like talk about family issue or any problems."Suho said.

"Oh..."You answered which made Suho giggled.

 

After that,you went Back to your room to rest.A maid was packing up the room.You figured it out that she was your maid from now.She saw you and bowed.

"Ill be here when you need me,miss."

She Then walked out of the room after you bowed as well.

 

You sat on the chair beside your table.You recalled what happened earlier.

Even though you just moved in,you felt like this is the place where you belonged.You started feeling comfortable just that you need time to bond relationship with your "brothers".

Uncle Mato was really kind to take care of you.You were happy to live with him even though both of you weren't close.It was blissful to be able to live in such a beautiful house and 6 charming brothers.

"Wait,6 charming brothers?!"

You thought to yourself Then made out a "pfft. "

"Charming?what am I saying?"

You knew you were denying the fact that the six of them were good-looking. 

You knew that you need to bond relationship with them.Living with 6 "brothers" would be great if the 7 of you were close.

The only thing that mattered you was Baekhyun's rudeness.

You sighed.You were afraid that Baekhyun and you would never get along.

Just Then,you heard a knock at your door.Before you could open it,Kai went in.

"Hey,you need help?"He asked and closed the door behind him.

"Not really."

"You can always count on us.Not just Suho hyung, I am also here for you."

His voice was low and y.

Kai sat on your bed and lay down.

"Shall We sleep together?"He asked and laughed.

Because He was lying down,his shirt went up a little and his hard rock ABS were revealed.

 

You rose one eyebrow.

 

"Are you listening to me?"He asked.

"Huh?"

He sat up and smiled.

"I know I'm hot.Every girls like me for my body and looks.I hate girls who admire me like that."He stood up and leaned forward to your face which made you backed away.

"But you know,I think you're not that kinda girl.Am I right?Well But even if you're one of them, at least you're pretty."

You blushed.

"I admit you're hot But..it's disturbing..."You said.

"What is?The presence of me?"

"I just want to bond relationship with you.To be a part of this family.I am very happy because Uncle Mato accepted me in.Other than building a good relationship with you all as a sister,there's nothing else I wish for..."

 

Kai's eyes widened But smiled afterwards.

"Why so serious? I don't wanna build whatever relationship with you,I do what I want to you. "

"You're scaring me..."

"Ahh... That's the way.You're the cutest that way."

You frowned.

 

Kai smirked and left the room.

You shook your head.

"And now,Kai adds to my worries. "You said softly to yourself.