Chance

A Snapshot of True Love

 

Joonkyung happily opened the door to the studio that she had brought up with her two hands. The staff followed behind her and started to set up.

 

"Who do we have today..." Joonkyung carefully cleaned her camera. 

 

"We have a guy that will be coming in from SnowTech Mountain wear." Bomi checks her clipboard. Joonkyung laughs at the company name, "What kind of name is Snowtech! This must be a joke."

 

"Ms Kim, the model is here." one of the staff informed.

 

"Ah.. Ok. " Joonkyung lifted herslef up from the couch and greeted the company representative along with the model.

 

"It is an honor to work with you Ms Kim. We know you are one of the best photographers and we are very excited to work with you." he bowed.

 

Joonkyung smiled, what a up, she thought as she saw the representative trying too hard.

 

"Lets get to work shall we?" Joonkyung gets behind her camera and starts to take the pictures. Snap, snap.. Nope.. Still not finding what I need, this guy cant model for .

 

After several snaps, Bomi notices her friends unsatisfied, "Whats wrong this time?" she whispers.

 

"His intention." Joonkyung murmured.

 

"What?" Bomi's head tilted in confusion.

 

"His intention. He's doing this because of money. I just know it. He doesn't have any goals in his life but money..."Joonkyung stores her camera safely its case.

 

"Stop stop stop! Stop the shoot" Joonkyung ordered.

 

"What am I doing wrong?" the model walked up to her and asked her rudely. "You think its funny to stand there an look pretty while I'm doing all of the work?" Joonkyung scolded.

 

"I dont see anything wrong with these pictures, I look great!" the model argues. 

 

"Do you think I do this for the money?" Joonkyung suddenly asks. The model scoffs, "Of course... I mean I do it for the money.."

 

She scoffed, "Look at you.. using your parents money to get you to where you are now.. Money money money. Models like you.. thats what they only want."

 

"Oh yeah? The last time I checked, you're father is a chaebol. So speak for yourself." he argued.

 

"Yeah? Well, my father didn't financially support because I didn't want him to. I worked overtime and saved up enough money to get where I am here today. So which chaebol raised their child better? What do you think?" Joonkyung made the model speechless.

 

"My point is proven. I dont think there is anything else we need here, Bomi. Lets pack up, get the next model ready." Joonkyung asks. "Hey you cant do this to me!" the model runs after her and grabs her.

 

"Let. Go. Of. Me." she looks into his eyes.

 

"You have no idea who you just rejected, You are making a big mistake of walking away, Princess."

 

"Well listen here, Mister. I dont care if you are the Pope or the emporer. You should be honored to work with me, now get your filthy hands off of me." she gritted her teeth. She attempted to leave again when he gripped her arm harder. She winced in pain and he only got angrier.

 

"Yah! Let go of her, you asswipe!" 

 

Joonmyeon rips the guys grip off his sisters arm and gave him a death glare.

 

"Who the hell are you?" he asked.

 

"Her over protective brother that will kick your if you dont get out of this studio this instance!" 

 

The model and the representative walked out the door after cursing silently to themselves. "Thanks Oppa.." Joonmyeon noticed how she was trembling in fear after having physical contact with that stranger.

 

"Joonkyung.. Its ok. I'm here now ok?" Joonmyeon securely put his hand on her shoulder assuring her safety. "Look. I know that you'll get angry if I offered you again but.."

 

"I'll do it." 

 

"Wait what? Really?" Joonmyeon asked.

 

"Yeah. I'm tired of working with amateurs.. You better not disappoint me." Joonkyung looked up at him.

 

"Oh I wont." Joomyeon smiled confidently before texting a very lucky friend.

 

~~

 

Joonmyeon told her to take the rest of her day off in order to prepare for her first day tomorrow before he heads back to his office only to meet an excited Kyungsoo.

 

"Kyungsoo, now you look desperate. Please sit down." Joonmyeon pinched the area between his eyebrows.

 

Kyungsoo stopped jumping around in excitement and sat down.

 

"Omo.. What should I wear? Should I wear something nice? A suit and a tie? Wait thats too much, maybe I should be casual."

 

"Maybe you should wear nothing.." Joonmyeon joked.

 

"Thats a great idea, hyung! I mean, the stylists are going to dress me anyways.. Wait a minute. That doesn't sound right." Kyungsoo realized.

 

"Of course its not! I was just trying to get you to shut up." Joonmyeon scolded.

 

"Arasso, arasso. Carry on, your majesty." Kyungsoo mocked.

 

~~

 

Joonkyung was bored at home when she decided to do a little research. She poured herself a glass of juice before heading to her bedroom. She sat herself on her comfy bed and pulled out her laptop to search for something that she never thought she would ever search.

 

Do Kyungsoo. She enters it in the search bar and anticipates the results. "Hm.. I guess puberty did make you a tad bit more handsome....... AISH what am I thinking.. Look at those eyes for god sakes. They.. They arent cute.. Theyre.. scary as !"

tumblr_m94zaqDksn1qcsmqgo1_1280.jpgexohd:2048 x 2967

exohd:2799 x 2006kyungsooexo:  Y POSE

Joonkyung felt a tingling sensation in every picture that she saw. She was truly impressed that in ever picture, he totally nailed it. There was something about the last picture she saw.

 

It was picture him looking straight into the camera with teary eyes. He looked like he was.. In love.

 

Joonkyung chewed on her fingernails and shook the thought away as she scrolls down through the perpetual results of his face, one after another. "Wow he's actually really famous."

 

 

"Model Do Kyungsoo talks about his inspiration? What the.." she curiously clicks on the video and plugs in her headphones and watches the video.

 

2 minutes in and Joonkyung feels like she has fallen hard. His response shocked her so bad that she didn't know what to think of him. Curiosity has killed the cat. And that cat was Kim Joonkyung.

 

"JoonKyung-ah, Oppa brought home cookies" Joonmyeon loosened his tie before setting his suitcase on the floor and the bag of cookies on the counter. He noticed that Joonkyung didnt immediately run down to greet him like she always does when he has cookies. He grabbed the bag of cookies and decided to bring it to her instead.

 

"Joonkyung-ah?" he walks upstairs to her room and puts an ear against the door. "Are you sleeping?" there still wasn't a response so he had no choice but to open the door.

 

"Ah!" Joonkyung yanked her headphones out, slammed her laptop shut and shot up from her bed. "Oh its just you.. You-you scared me.." Joonkyung looked flustered and bothered giving Joonmyeon a bad impression of her current state.

 

"What.. What were you doing.." Joonmyeon asked.

 

"Oh- nothing. I was just watching a couple of things- hey are those for me?" she quickly changed the subject.

 

"Y-yeah.. I hope you're not watching stuff, I taught you better than that." Joonmyeon handed over the cookies.

 

"Oppa! Of course not! How can you even- Why would you think that.. Gosh! Get out of my room!" Joonkyung defended herself. 'Arasso arasso..." Joonmyeon chuckled.

 

Joonkyung shuts down her laptop and turns on her nightlamp. That night , for the first time she put her cookies aside and didnt eat them because she was busy thinking about what Kyungsoo had said in the interview.

 

She thought about the big day tomorrow and smiled into her sleep. Something about the interview changed her mind. For the first time, she was excited to work for Joonmyeon.

 

 

 

 

 


Hehe.. They will finally meet in the next chapter! Stay tune! I might need to update tomorrow if I have to :) Please continue to anticipate by subscribing and commenting below :3 -K.L