14 years of unknown love

Description

Hello my angles~

This is my first time writing so please be nice to me. -bows-

please follow my twitter which I made just for kpop: Taokashii (I'll follow back)

Please leave your comments and tell me what I need to improve on. Thank you! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

Foreword

14 years of Unknown love

 "Mommy, Mommy look at me" She squealed as she hurried her foot steps. She perfectly balanced herself on the balcony ledge and pretended she was a bird. "Free, high and -" "Get down!" Her mother screamed. She was surprised her mother yelled because, her voice was never that loud. She stepped backwards forgetting that she was standing on a ledge. Then everything went so slow, her in her sky blue night gown, fell back as if she was falling into a bed made of feathers. Slowly and slowly she went, but to her mother everything went so fast. She looked down from the balcony and screamed, as her child was falling to what could be her death. Then all of a sudden something dark darted from the trees and then disappeared. The mother became silenced as her child wasn't there anymore. Now she was in shock. She expected to see her tiny daughter, broken and lifeless on the floor. "Mommy what's wrong?" a voice came from behind her. The mother screamed, as she quickly turned around. "Why? What? But how?.." She asked as she covered . "Mommy I'm scared, I wanna go to sleep" the child said in a sad tone. Her mother touched her head to see if she was real and then lifted her child. "Let's get you to bed then" she said confused, as she closed the balcony door behind her. Something then huffed. It softly jumped from the wall and landed perfectly on its feet. It turned around as the wind blowed its coat behind it and disappeared into the dark woods.