final

Happy with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were times where Mark felt happy. He felt a surge of delight when he opened the rice cooker everyday, the steam bringing the fresh smell to his nose. He felt pleased when he landed a jump or didn't fall down. Sometimes, all the things that made him happy were small and insignificant. Most of the time, Jackson made him happy.


When they kissed, Mark would feel like he was in bliss. It was amazing how a simple peck on the cheek would brighten his darkest days. The best of all, Jackson was an amazing kisser. He wouldn't ever admit it aloud but Jackson was more experienced in the romance area than he was.

 


Sometimes Mark would be sad thinking about Jackson's previous girlfriends. Sometimes, Jackson would notice Mark's furrowed brows and frown and kiss him lightly. All of Mark's worries would flutter away.

Mark sighed. He took in a big whiff of his boyfriend-turned-lover's smell- sharp cologne and sweat. It was addicting. Even though Jackson was drenched in sweat that dripped from his jaw, Mark was in love with his scent. Mark pressed his nose against the shorter mans neck as he back-hugged him.

They stood by the side of the practice room. The couple swayed in beat of the loud music playing, some members were still practicing despite having danced for hours already. It was a simple moment. Mark's chest pressed against Jackson's back, hands wrapped together in front of them. It was always the little things that made Mark happy.


They had a performance tomorrow and Mark knew they all had to shower the night before. This also meant that the sweet scent that Jackson had during practice. Mark wasn't completely worried, Jackson smelled delicious anytime.

 

Sometimes, Jackson felt happy. If he was asked, he wouldn't say h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter