I love my members, like my kids -

By the Time you Read This, I'm Already the Leader

Don't get me wrong. I love my fellow members. They're like my kids. Except that they're adults and have s.

I personally think Jiyeon and Boram are still going through puberty.

---

Every night, after we'd eat dinner. There would always be arguments about who does the dishes. I'd just sit in the couch and listen to the 200 hour long play of "Which T-ara member does the dishes today ?" Can you imagine if someone made a Allkpop article about that ?

So anyways, I'd listen to all there outrageous excuses.

Jiyeon - "I'm not doing the dishes, because I'm allergic to water."

Hyomin - "I need to do more eating, than cleaning. My wrists will practically snap off !"

Boram - "I'm too short."

Eunjung - "What ? What is this thing, you call 'doing dishes' ??"

Soyeon - "I'm Park Soyeon. I don't do dishes."

After I'm fed up with their rambling, I'd just get up from the living room couch and walk my way to the kitchen.

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DON'T ASK ME TO HELP AROUND WITH ANYTHING.

So, I'd walk into the kitchen to have all the members look at me with obvious plead in their eyes. I'd sigh and say with a tired smile "I'll just do it."

They'd scurry off and a lot of the time, while I do dishes, some of the members tackle hug me from behind. I really DO NOT understand about this hugging thing. Why do they like to hug me so much ?!!?!

I have some hard evidence, but you guys can look it up yourself.

---

But yeah, all the members. . how do I say this ? They're all very different, in unique ways. Soyeon for example, has this whole powerful demeanor. She's like a lion and us members are like tiny kitten lion cubs that jump around. And Boram, is so small and cute. You can put her in a pocket, basically.

---

Let me talk about Hyomin, for a moment.

Look, I know we're awkward. And we're labeled as the awkward OTP of T-ara. Don't act like T-ara doesn't know what fanfics are. We read out loud the Jiyeon and Eunjung s out loud, when they're being annoying. It's so hilarious to see them trying to cover their ears.

Anyways, Hyomin. . . Hyomin. . how do I start with her ?

I love her to death and I'd do a lot to keep her happy, just like the others. But I make sure to do a lot, especially for her. She always felt like I hated her.

I DON'T.

She's a sweetheart. We'll sometimes talk together, if we happen to be alone in a room. But it'd fall quiet quickly, just like how quick our conversation started.

I feel bad, but hey ! As leader, I'll figure out something !

Don't worry, Hyominnie. Lee Qri won't be so awkward with you.