Chapter 2

Transformation of nerds to angels

Hyuna : HAHA look who we have here * smirks * . Yah ! Have you guys make our homework ?

Krystal was about to say something but Dara cut her 

Dara : deh .. Here !

Uee step forwards and  tear the papers , the 6 best friends could just watch in disbelieve .

Hyuna , Sohee , Uee , Jiyeon and Hara just laughed at them and left them .

 

Meanwhile the kingaka's of the school were watching the whole scène .

 

Baekhyun : ahahaha did you guys seen the six bff's face ( laughes harder ) 

The other kingka's laught along with Baek , except Sehun Kai Suho Taemin and Chanyeol . 

Nobody knew that Some of the ' nerd ' girls were siblings from few kingka's . Except the ' nerd ' girls and their parents .

 

Few months later 

Everyday it was Always like that , being bullied by the queenka's and others .

One Day they got tired and planned to reveal their true identity .

 

On monday the six bff's stepped on the school and as they exceped everyone was looking at them . Even the queenka's and kingka's .

The students starts to gossip and whispering to each other . 

 They were all saying like " O.M.G who are they ? They are so pretty " , " Am i sleeping six beautifull angels " , " Did it hurt , when you girld fell from heaven ? " 

The six bff's heard it and smiled at them , now even the kingaka's were gasping because of their beauty except Kai , Taemin , Suho , Chanyeol and Sehun . They just smiled at them .

 

This is what they were wearing .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author pov 

 

Im so sorry for Hyuna , Uee , Jiyeon , Sohee and Hara fans ... For making them a bad girls here in the story 

Enjoy Reading this fanfic :)