01.

Fragile Baby

“Achoo”

Yoongi walks limply to the door. He feels like hell.

One, he is tired of overworking on dance part.

Second, he is tired of writing lyrics and composing.

Third, the cold that hits his bones repeatedly is killing him.

And because of those reasons, he is sick now.

No. He is not feeling boring-kind of tired. He just tired, literally. He works non-stop almost these past 5 days. So it does make sense.

“Achoo” He rubs his nose slowly and then his tired-eyes as he opens the door. He is thirsty so he tried to grab some water. He actually too fragile to walk by himself, but since there’s no one in the dorm right now, he can’t help it. Yes, there’s no one in the dorm because they need to have fun in this day-off. But here he is. Walking hardly and super-slowly like a snail just to reach a glass of water.

He almost reaches the counter at the kitchen to at least hold himself not to fall. But almost is almost. The dizziness attack him harshly making his blur sight becomes grey. And before it turns to black, his eyes and his sense of hearing catch something vaguely.

“Hyung!” a figure shouts before it turns black.

Yoongi passed out.

___

 

Yoongi opens his eyes slowly before batting his eyelashes because of amount of light he gets. He can feel something cold on his forehead.

He feels better now. Well, he still can feel the dizzy, though. But at least it’s subsiding now.

His mind working to find where is he now and why is he here. He agitates a bit to get some comfort position and widened his eyes immediately when he found a familiar figure sleeps next to him.

“Hyung? Wake up already?” Hoseok rubs his eyes softly.

Yoongi eyes meet the younger eyes.

“W-Why are you here, Hoseokkie-ya? And where am I?”

“You passed out” He yawns before continues, “Jimin was really concerned about you and then he came back to dorm to check on you. But he said that when he arrived at home he saw you walked limply before finally fell and passed out”

‘So it was Jimin who I saw before.’

“And why now you are the one who in here? Aren’t you supposed to be at studio to work on some your line on rap?” Yoongi frowns so hard and it makes the clod thing on his forehead falls down.

Hoseok chuckles and put the washed cloth back to the smaller forehead.

“Don’t frown too much. It doesn’t fit you baby.” Yoongi flushed. Yes he is dating with Hoseok now. And it is nearly hits their 2nd anniversary. But that pet name still makes him blushed madly. He hears Hoseok’s chuckles become laughter.

“Aaah, you’re so cute hyung. And why I am here now, because that Jimin was so scared so he called me immediately and he said that you kept calling my name.” Hoseok smirks. Making the elder blushing more.

“S-so… how about y-your work?” Yoongi trying his best to change the topic.

“My work is fine. When Jimin called me I already finished my work.” Hoseok said as he smiles.

“I’m sorry I left you in the dorm alone” Hoseok said as he the elder cheek. The elder just shakes his head disagree.

“It’s okay. At least now you’re here” Yoongi snuggles more between Hoseok’s neck and let himself smells the younger scent deeply.

Seeing his boyfriend acting like this, he just wraps his hands around the smaller body to engulf him deeper. He bends his head so he can smell the elder cherry scent which he loves it very much.

“Hyung…” Hoseok mumbled, replied by hum by Yoongi.

“Can I kiss you now?”

“Cheek?”

“Lips.”

“You can’t”

“Why?”

“I’m sick”

“So?”

“You can get sick too.” He still mumbled lazily.

Hoseok pushes the elder to give some gap between them. The elder gasps softly for a sudden loss. And when he lifts up his head for protest, his lips meet the younger lips immediately. He widened his eyes at the sudden contact and pulled himself. He closes his mouth by his palm to prevent the younger does that again.

“I told you, you can’t!” He muttered that ends up being muffled by his own hands. He is trying to sound angry but his flushed cheek betrays him.

But the younger doesn’t even care about he is going to sick or whatnot. He just needs that pair of strawberry-like (its colors and its tastes) lips. So he grabs his fragile baby hands and traps the elder between his hands before he slams his lips to the elder.

“Emmmh” Yoongi keeps his mouth shut no matter on how he eagers to open it. Hoseok just keeps and biting slowly the elder lips, but not avail. Knowing how stubborn his boyfriend can be, he stops kissing his boyfriend. But, hands still grabbing Yoongi wrist. Yoongi breathes heavily through his mouth while Hoseok just smirking that his boyfriend trapped. When Yoongi opens his mouth to catch some breath, Hoseok his tongue inside the wet cavern which he craves for. He lets out sigh of pleasure once he can finally feel it. Yoongi’s condition this time makes his mouth hotter than usual and Hoseok loves it so much. Yoongi gives up. He finally relaxes on the kiss and follows the rhythm that Hoseok made. He lets out moans when the younger expertly his tongue. Hoseok loves this. He loves the weird sound the elder makes for him. He loves the smaller taste right now. And he loves the shorter react when he kisses him. When Yoongi clutching his clothes hard, he breaks the kiss; knowing that the elder needs to catch some air. He smiles at the sight; Yoongi, his Yoongi breathes heavily through his open mouth that frames by his red and swollen lips, his flushed cheek and wet bangs cover his forehead; so fragile. He lets out the grip and falls himself beside his fragile boyfriend.

Yoongi immediately snuggles to the younger body, embarrassed probably.

“Feeling better?” Hoseok the smaller back slowly and pull him more to get closer. He can feel Yoongi nodding.

“Good, now sleep, I love you”

“Please turn off the light. And thank you, I love you too” Yoongi sweet voice ends up mumbled by Hoseok shirt. Hoseok does what his boyfriend asks and back to wrap his hands around Yoongi’s petite figure.

___

The Next Day

“Achoo”

Yoongi sighs.

“I told you to not kiss me” He said.

“I don’t—Achoo… care” Hoseok rubs his itchy nose and pulled his boyfriend back to the bed and hugs him tightly.


The end~ thank you for reading it!

I hope you guys like it!

and subscribe and comment okay <3