My Corner of Grey Sky

My Corner of Grey Sky

 

My Corner of Grey Sky

 

 

There is too much rain.

People are forced to walk their heads down.

During those rainy days, they always transform into these hurried, faceless monsters.

There is too much rain. 

A smell of wet earth and fresh grass invades my nostrils, swirling around me, threatening to devour my entire being.

However, the real truth is the next.

There are too much people.

They run in an eager attempt of sheltering their monstrous, drenched bodies away from the precious water beads.

While everyone hated these cloudy spells, I was simply addicted to them. I thoroughly cherished those grey-tainted days. I treasured this pleasant, soothing, yet rhythmic melody, resembling a fast beating heart. Or maybe it was simply the crying sound of my own one. I don't think I will ever know. And, thuthfully speaking, I am not feeling the need to. I doubt I ever will.

Whether there was too much rain or too much people, whether it was my painfully beating heart or the pouring rain I was unhealthily obsessed with, there was still one thing I was sure of.

My pitiful helplessness. 

Because there is something I used to love even more. Something I used to need even more. I am not sure why I still do. I want my corner of rain, my corner of grey sky again. I want you, and you only, even though you have never been so far away from me.

There are too much people in the whole world. But there is a cruel lack of you where the sun doesn't shine anymore. There is a cruel void of you, right here, in my heart. And sometimes, it makes me wonder about my sanity. Sometimes, it makes me wonder if I'm the only one feeling the pain, if I'm the only one hearing the rain. If, perchance, it isn't residing within my own sadness. Perhaps I'm hearing, feeling and seeing things, all at once. Perhaps I've already gone completely and undeniably crazy because of your flawless image and enticing sent lingering on my mind. Because of my sudden loneliness. Because of this even more agonizing emptiness. Perhaps I've completely lost my common sense, my ability to think straight. But there is another thing I am not mistaken about. 

I love rain. Because it conceals my grief. Because somehow, it hides away my tears.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Thanks for reading ♥