Initiation

I FELL FOR AN ANGEL

“w-w-w-what a-a-re y-o-“

 

“You know very well what I mean, oppa.” Shin Yin waved her hand, interrupting Sungmin’s stuttering. Pouting unknowingly, Sungmin gave up. Forget it, nothing can escape Shin Yin. “Don’t worry,” Shin Yin smiled at the angel, “I won’t go around announcing.” Sungmin’s eyes lighted up at the Momoiro’s words.

 

Shin Yin grinned. “Because I want you to admit it out loud yourself when the time is right.”

 

Evil.

 

Shin Yin tapped on the table, deep in thought. She squealed in excitement suddenly, standing up and grabbing Sungmin’s hand immediately, pulling him out of the tent and shouting “I AM OFF DUTY A BIT!!” earning moans and groans from the people queuing outside the tent. Sungmin was shocked as he was pulled away, Yesung and the rest even more surprised as they followed after the duo.

 

And the next thing Sungmin knew, he was thrown into a camera booth, and just as he was regaining his composure, he was yet pushed again, this time feeling a body hit against him, and as he was about to fall, arms wrapped around his body. Looking up, Sungmin swore he almost died.

 

It was Yesung.

 

The curtains were pulled close as they heard Shin Yin shouting from the outside, “I wanna have a strip of nice photos from you two or you guys will stay in there till you get it right!” Sungmin stood upright, brushing the dust off his suit. He looked down at his waist, looking up at Yesung quizzically.

 

“Y-you can let go of me n-now.”

 

Yesung tightened his arms around Sungmin’s waist, as he rested his chin on Sungmin shoulder. The angel stiffened, and a tint of red spread across his cheeks. “You heard Shin Yin. We have to take nice photos or she won’t be satisfied.”

 

“B-b-but she didn’t say we have to b-be intimate like this!” Sungmin retorted.

 

“OKAY YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE INTIMATE LIKE WHATEVER YOU TWO ARE DOING NOW!!” Shin Yin shouted yet again. Damn that angel and her mind-reading.

 

“Smile.” Yesung whispered into Sungmin’s ears.

 

SNAP.

 

SNAP.

 

Shin Yin bounced towards the machine when she heard the printing in process. She looked at the two identical photos printed out and “awwwwwed” at it. Sungmin pulled opened the curtain, his face beet red and Yesung who looked like he was on cloud nine stepped out of the photo booth after him. Shin Yin grinned at them, cutting the two photos into one each with the scissors given by the student at the counter and handed each one to them. Sungmin’s eyes bulged out when he saw the photo, with both of them smiling so sweetly and his blush so obvious on his face. Sungmin had his hands on Yesung’s, as the Kuroi wrapped his arms around his waist. Both of them knew Sungmin was actually trying to pry the Kuroi’s hands off, but in the photo it was portrayed otherwise.

 

Sungmin’s face turned, if possible, even redder as he squealed and dashed off towards the haunted mansion, stating that their shift was about to begin. Yesung skipped along, while Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Donghae rolled their eyes as they followed behind.

 

Ryeowook, who had been waiting outside along with the other angels while the whole hoo-ha was happening in the photo booth laughed after the group, turning back to only see Shin Yin staring at the photo booth thoughtfully.

 

“You want to try it out too?” Ryeowook’s voice caused Shin Yin to turn her head, her eyes lighted up as she nodded vigorously. Too cute beyond words.

 

“Come on.” The Momoiro eyes widened when Ryeowook grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the photo booth. Ryeowook placed his arm around Shin Yin’s shoulder, as they both posed for the camera with a “peace” sign.

 

“CHEESE!” Ryeowook and Shin Yin chorused at the same time.

 

SNAP.

 

SNAP.

 

Shin Yin giggled non-stop after she looked at the photos, splitting them into halves again, Shin Yin passed Ryeowook his copy as she waved him goodbye, rushing back to the fortune telling tent. Ryeowook gazed at the photo, clutching it tightly. He placed it carefully in his pocket, unable to believe the sudden outburst of courage he had a few moments before.

 

But it was of no regret at all.

 

But Ryeowook did not notice the solemn figure that followed behind him quietly back to the café, eyes narrowing as Shin Yin’s tent beside the café came into view…

 

I hate you, Go Shin Yin.

 

The day went completely perfect, as Shin Yin, Ryeowook and Min Young came to visit the haunted mansion as promised, only with Ryeowook coming out, his arm completely hugged tightly by Min Young who had her eyes shout tightly, and Shin Yin who looked as white as a sheet. Ryeowook kept peering behind; worried about the expression shown on Shin Yin’s face. Ryeowook himself was not in a good state of mind after visiting the attraction, but Eunhyuk smirked at his clearly annoyed face as he tried to tug his arm away from the Haiiro.

 

Sungmin was once again stuck in the cold dark corner of the entrance of the haunted mansion, with Yesung hiding behind the curtains. After sending off the last batch of visitors, Sungmin was completely exhausted. He panted slightly, his hand reaching out to wipe up the beads of perspiration trickling down his forehead. He peered into the curtains, breathing a sigh of relief to see Yesung dozing off as he lay against the wall. Sungmin cautiously took out the photo he had just taken with the Kuroi from his jacket pocket. Smiling unknowingly as he looked down at the picture, Sungmin’s fingers traced over his own face, before leading to the Kuroi’s face at the side.

 

“My, my, is my little cute butler actually admiring his young master?~” Sungmin shrieked when he felt warm breath against his neck. That stupid Kuroi was faking it?! The Shiroi’s eyes widened as he felt his back hit the wall, and Yesung had his hands on either side of his head, trapping Sungmin.  Trembling, the angel had placed both hands that were still holding onto the photo on his own chest, trying to calm his breathing and heartbeat. It was fortunate that the surroundings was pitch black, or Sungmin would have been completely freaked out if he saw the huge smirk on Yesung’s face right now.

 

“Y-yesung… W-what are y-you“

 

“Do you really have to stutter every time I do something like that to you?”

 

Sungmin cleared his throat, only to hold his breath when he felt Yesung moving in closer, so close that his lips were ghosting over his. Sungmin’s breath hitched as his grip on the photograph tightened, his eyes clenching shut.

 

Yesung sniggered. Whispering into Sungmin ear, he teased: “I am never going to kiss you till the day you initiate it yourself”, only to hear a gasp from the Shiroi in reply. Suddenly, the lights were switched on in the mansion, as the class president announced loudly over the school P.A system that the haunted mansion has officially closed. Yesung smiled brightly at the sight he saw in front him: A flushed Sungmin staring at the ground, taking in deep breaths as his hands was still pressing the photograph of both of them against his chest. He seemed like a small boy hugging to his favourite stuffed toy. Yesung pinched Sungmin’s cheeks, as he grabbed the angel’s wrist and pulled him out of the attraction site, heading towards the meet-up place for their class.

 

“Sungmin!~” Shin Yin waved as she noticed the angels who had finally knocked off their clean up duty walked into their now empty Genie Café.  Eunhyuk pulled chairs to join the table which was preoccupied by Shin Yin, Ryeowook and Min Young.  Offering her seat to Sungmin, the angel patted his lap after sitting down, which Shin Yin gratefully sat on as the Shiroi wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her back.

 

“What’s wrong with Sungminnie?” Kyuhyun asked, as he watched the angel hide his face behind the Momoiro’s back. Silence followed, as glares were shot from here to there, Yesung and Ryeowook both aiming at the pair of best friends. Shin Yin giggled suddenly, followed by Sungmin’s loud whine for her to keep quiet. “Sometimes I wish I had the mind-reading ability.” Eunhyuk groaned, not enjoying the feeling of being kept in the dark.

 

Following that, Min Young stood up and clapped her hands, trying to lighten up the drowsy mood as she announced happily, “Guys! You do know that school holidays are coming up shortly after this right?” After gaining a few nods, she continued “Do any of you have plans yet?”

 

Pondering after a while, all the angels shook their heads.

 

“Great! Because my appa had made some arrangements…” Min Young paused for a dramatic effect, and was successful as the group urged her to continue.

 

“We are gonna spend a whole week at my family beach house!!~”

 

A loud eruption of cheers sounded, as Eunhyuk started doing the octopus dance and Donghae laughing at the Akai’s crazy antics. Sungmin’s grip around Shin Yin tightened at the thought of having to spend a week at a beach house with Yesung, with Shin Yin laughing after reading his thoughts and patting the hands around her waist softly. Kyuhyun immediately took out a notebook to jot down the list of things he would bring. While Ryeowook was smiling meekly as Min Young pulled on his sleeve, suggesting all the fun things they could do.

 

And Yesung? Well, he was smirking.

 

Because he had a plan already right there and then for the beach house stay.

 

He is gonna make Sungmin kiss him by the end of it.

 



TBC...

 


A/N: wheee evil!yesung :D yay beach house stay!!~ but just a small spoiler: it ain't gonna be happy at first!! :D hope you guys enjoyed the update ~