1

i am open to title suggestion....

D.O was the type of student to stay low and unnoticed.

he didnt want to get attention from people.

It was a rainy Saturday and he was at his part-time job in a cafe.

"D.O do you mind closing the store today honey? i have to go get my kids from the babysitter and traffic is going to be crazy and im late and-" DO cut her off

"sure boss no problem. go safely" he smiled at her. She left and they day went by slow ther wasnt much customers since it was raining who wanted to be out there in that weather.?  It was 8 p,m closing time. D.O was done cleaning and moping the cafe and was ready to lock the doors.

"oh right the trash" he ran out the back and quickly came in. 'its so cold' he shiverd . the door bell went off and saw a guy come in.

"im sorry sir but we are close now." he politely asked the man who was now ruffling his wet hair.

"im sorry but its hell out there" he stared into D.O's eyes his look was intimidating. which made D.O gulp.

"i will have to close soon though. you may stay until im done."  D.O guided him to a table and brought him a cup of tea.

"its on the house. plus i dont think it will get deducted from my pay." he shrugged it off.

"im Kai."  he reached out his hand to meet D.O's

"im D.O" he shook kris's hand and smiled . 

"Do you need any help?"

"no im good thank you anyways."  he walked to  the kitchen and came out with a bucket with water and a mop to clean the front of the store. 

The door bell went off again. 'i really should lock that door' he turned to see who had come in. it was a guy a bit taller than kai with thin lips and  smaller around eyes but he was not blond.  

"hyung, the man? you cant just leave me there to handle your fight! you know how Chanyeol gets" he pulled up a chair. 

"sorry? " he bussted out laughing. 

"its not funny. you know how we both get. how would you explain the dead bodies." he recieved a cold stare from Kai. The younger male turned pale to see the reaction of his hyung. 'damn did i say to much this time? he is so going to kill me,' he thought. both of them turned when they heard something hit the ground.

"Sehun. Go back" ....

'holy ....i didnt mean to hear their conversation.' D.O kept moping the floor but he knock down some of the chairs he had place on the table. 'crap! he is looking at me.><'  

"al-alright " with that sehun ran out into the pouring rain.

Kai walked up to him tossing aside the chairs that were on the floor. 

"i almost forgot you were here." he took a couple of steps closer and D.O stepped back until he hit the wall. Kai punch the wall a few CM away from D.O. 

"i...i.." he could not muster any words. 

"what you heard...it was nothing ok?" kai wispered in a husky voice and nibled D.O's ear sending tiny electric shocks to run down his back. 

"do you understand?" he raised an eyebrow. 

"y-yes" D.O looked at kai's lips. 'oh my god what are you thinking Do Kyungsoo. he is a killer. and you are admiring his lips?'  he was brought back when he heard kai chuckle. 

"good boy" he s his arms around D.O's waist an squeeze his .  Kai winked at him and walked out the door it had stoped raining. 

'oh my ing god........i almost got there...' he stared at the door with wide eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this is all i got now guys....tell me how it is. any pointers? 

 

 

thank you!

 

 

 

my prayers go out to those families who are worried and trying to find out if their loved ones are safe from the ship that sank on its way to jeju island. i sincerly hope all thosse kids teachers and workers make it home safe.