Who’s Prettier?

윤싴 Baby Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she pulled out a pack of chips from the glove compartment of the car, Yoona briefly turned to check on her kids, both strapped to the seats at the back securely.

 

Hyeyoung was sound asleep as usual, the pacifier in threatening to fall out anytime. Jinho was busy making random shapes with his fingers, occasionally making weird shooting sounds.

 

“Wat taking Sica umma so long?” The boy asked.

 

Stuffing a handful of barbeque-flavored goodies into , Yoona managed a muffled reply, “I’m sure your umma has stuff to finish before she can leave the office. Be a little patient.”

 

“Me’s bored, umma…”

 

“Well, what do you want for dinner? Since you’re being so nice, umma shall let you choose whatever you want.”

 

In an instant, the child’s face lit up, “Weally?” He clapped his hands excitedly when Yoona nodded, “Me wants pizza!”

 

“Alright. Pizza it is,” After appeasing her son, the woman quickly went back to devouring the snack, emptying half the bag within minutes. As she was busy munching away, an unfamiliar woman entered the parking lot, walking right past their car down the aisle.

 

Eyes scanning the figure from head to toe as she so gracefully paraded past them, Yoona stopped eating momentarily, “Damn. She’s so hot.”

 

“Hot, umma?” A confused Jinho asked at once.

 

Gaze still fixated upon the attractive female, Yoona absentmindedly answered, “It’s just another word for pretty.”

 

The kid nodded carefully before shooting another question, “Is Sica umma pwetty?”

 

Reminded that she had a wife, the woman cleared and sank back into her seat, “Yes, of course she is, darling.”

 

“But you said dat woman pwetty, umma. You tink she pwettier dan Sica umma?” For an innocent child, Jinho sure asked surprising questions.

 

Without even thinking, Yoona blurted, “Oh, she’s definitely prettier.” Realizing her mistake, she slapped her forehead, “I mean, Sica umma is prettier. Ah, here she comes now,” At the sight of her wife, Yoona wrapped the chips up and put them away.

 

“Yeobo!” Jessica hopped into the car and set her bag down before leaning in to kiss her wife.

 

“How was work?”

 

“Exhausting as usual. How’re the kids?”

 

Yoona gestured her thumb towards the back and Jessica turned around, eyes lighting up at her adorable babies, “Aww, look at Hyeyoungie…”

 

“Umma!” Jinho started, “Someone walk past just now and Yoong umma--”

 

“Ah! I wonder what we should have for dinner! Would you like pizza, Jinho?” Yoona emphasized the word, swerving around to shoot him a ster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter