Chapter 4

Still You

Chapter 4


“WHAT?!” Minyoung shouted at her friend as they seat in front of each other in a park eating dinner. “NAM JUNHYUNG IS GOING TO LIVE WITH YOU?!”
“Yes.”
“And he’s the heir to JM Entertainment?!”
“Another yes… Wait! You also don’t know?”
“Do I have the expression of yeah-I-know?!”
“Well, I thought most of the Koreans in our school know him, aside from me of course.”
“It’s because we’re not as rich as you are guys, and I’m not really interested on such stupid elites like you! Well, except you, you’re different from them, you don’t even look like the heir to Seo Fashion Empire!” Minyoung said while Hanna scoffed at the last part.
“A friend you are huh?!”
“Wait! Let me finish! What I mean is you’re not like those other stupid heirs, sons, and daughters who walk like they own the world! Oh! I forgot you have your own world FANGIRL!” Minyoung said as Hanna lightly punched her in the arm.
“Whatever! When the 5J Project is already at my house, I swear on the heavens that you won’t see even the tip of Jongin’s shadow for saying that to me!”
“Whoa! Fine! I’m taking it back! IT WAS A GOOD DECISION sweets! Way to go! You’re so bright for agreeing with him!”
“Whatever Minyoung-ah!” Hanna said as she rolled her eyes at her friend. 
    
    After eating a box of pizza while sitting on the park’s lawn, they decided to take a walk around the city for awhile and visit some shops before going home, completely not aware of the fact that Junhyung is already waiting for 3 hours now outside her house, which results on her getting home at 9:00 pm.
    
    As she was near her house, she sees a man sitting outside her gate with two luggage bags and a huge backpack beside him, and that’s when she remembers everything that happened several hours prior.
“Hey!” she said as she reached in front of Junhyung who was obviously annoyed and immediately changes to a poker face look. “I forgot that you’re moving in at my house tonight so if you may step aside so we can get in?” she said with her trademark super plastic smile. I swear that if Seo Hanna keeps on doing that smile everyday, the earth’s really going to suffer a lot! As she’s busy finding the right key to their front door, Junhyung behind her is also busy making faces at her while she’s not looking, until she suddenly turned around…
-.-“
and stares at him and narrows her eyes… and turns around to find the right key again as Junhyung is busy on making faces behind her again.
“Stop making faces behind me you bastard or I’ll kick you out without even letting you in!”
O_O ‘Oh gad’ he thought ‘The woman’s got a third eye behind her head! How the hell did she know?!’
“Oh geez! Where the hell is the ing key?! And I don’t have a third eye behind my head! I just know that you’re making faces behind me!”
O_O ‘She’s even a mind reader?!
“And I’m not a mind reader also… Kyaaaaaah!! Tada!!” she happily said as she opens the door wide for her new housemate, while Junhyung is now double thinking if it’s still a good idea to live with this weird fangirl that’s already starting to give him the creeps.
“Yah! Are you going in or what?!” she asked while raising her eyebrow at a still-double-thinking Junhyung, and realizing that he has no choice and that it’s better to live here or nothing, he enters the house as Hanna closes the door.
“Ok!” Hanna started “Obviously, this is the living room, over there is the kitchen, you can cook if you want, just make sure to wash the utensils and the dishes and the whatsoever that you used after and most of all, DON’T BURN MY HOUSE! The laundry area is behind the kitchen and there’s an extra laundry basket there where you can put your dirty, dirty clothes and then upstairs, third room from the left is the guest room, that’s the room that you will be using, the guest room can accommodate five persons so there are five beds there, choose any bed that you like, it’s up to you where you want to lie your down, and it also has its own bathroom and there’s a closet there where you can put your clothes. JUST REMEMBER TO KEEP THE ROOM AND THE BATHROOM CLEAN OR I’LL KICK YOU OUT! YOU UNDERSTAND?! And if you’re going to use some appliances, don’t forget to unplug them! That’s all.” she said as she turns her back around and started to go upstairs with Junhyung following her, when she’s ready to go into her room, Junhyung suddenly asked…
“Uhm, can I ask something?”
“You’re already asking! What?!”
‘To really hell with this woman!’
 “What’s the wifi password?”
“Oh that!” she said and looks at him intently for 3 seconds without blinking until what seemed like hours for Junhyung, she finally says, “YOUR NAME”, then disappeared into her bedroom, leaving a confused Junhyung behind.

 

“IS SHE MESSING WITH ME OR WHAT?!” Junhyung asked himself out loud. He just decided to take the bed nearest to him as soon as he entered. He’ll just think about it again and arrange his things tomorrow since its weekend and the both of them have no classes to attend on Saturdays and besides, he’s already tired. It’s no joke waiting around outside for almost 3 hours with mosquitoes making him as a snack.
     
    As to what Junhyung was complaining, first, he can’t accept the fact that he pleaded her, if there’s really other choice, he won’t go for this, he has friends, yes, but not like the ones you consider your real friends and add to the fact that Yi Jeong left him, his one and only best friend, second, he can’t answer back on her sarcastically, rudely, and the-many-other-ways-to-annoy-her-ly, for she will kick him out! He knows how really mean and ugly that can get, and third “WHY WOULD THE ING WIFI PASSWORD BE MY NAME?!” he shouted again. 
“Well, maybe I could try it out!” he said again. As you noticed, the both of them have a psychotic problem of talking to themselves out loud that makes them look like a mad man and woman. A lovely couple, aren’t they? Now Junhyung gets his laptop and tries the password she gave him. Typing in J-U-N-H-Y-U-N-G, he wasn’t able to connect, typing in N-A-M SPACE J-U-N-H-Y-U-N-G, he still wasn’t able to connect. Typing his entire name that’s possible… HE STILL WASN’T ABLE TO CONNECT. Frustrated, he shuts his laptop and goes to sleep on his new home.