Chapter 1

Still You

Chapter 1    
     
Turning her alarm clock off, Seo Hanna opens her eyes and smiles sweetly for the first person she laid her eyes in the morning. “Good Morning Babe”, she says, as she gazes into the eyes of the person she loves.
     
    The very reason why she wakes up, why she always studies hard, why she just simply wants to live, the one she calls the love of her life. “Stop looking at me, I might have a heart attack if you don’t stop”. She says, while getting giddy…giddy at the picture of the one she calls the love of her life, YES.THE PICTURE OF THE LOVE OF HER LIFE.
      
     As you noticed, Seo Hanna is not just an ordinary girl. She’s a fangirl, a K-pop Fangirl of the group “The 5J Project” which consists of 5 handsome guys namely Jeon Jongkook, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Jongin, Jung Jinyoung and the most handsome, hot, gorgeous of the entire five, well for her, Kim Jongwoon. 
     
     Now back to Seo Hanna, this is not just an ordinary day for her, for this is the first day of her classes in her last semester, just five more months and she’ll be done studying!! (Yehet!!) And she will be going back to Korea again. Her parents sent her to the Philippines to study Business Administration Major in Management for she is just only, well, the one and only heir to their clothing company, The Seo Fashion Empire.
     
     As she lazily drags herself to the bathroom, she looks into the mirror, takes a bath, and readies herself for the day. “If only the 5J Project is the ones that are going to be my classmates, I will be at the school grounds even before it opens!”

     

     As our dear fangirl walks down the school grounds, busily looking at her phone for updates about the love of her life, she accidentally bumps on someone and lost her grasp on her precious, beloved phone. 
“What the...”
“!!” she unintentionally finishes for the guy she just bumped, bending over to pick her precious-Jongwoon-wallpapered phone up.
“Maybe you could at least try to say sorry for bumping into me!” the guy obviously annoyed said.
“Then I’m sorry!” she said sarcastically.
“What the?! So you’re the one who has the nerve to be sarcastic now?!”
“I already said I’m sorry!” she said as she rolls her eyes and checks her phone if it’s still ok.
“Well, maybe if you could at least say it SINCERELY!”
“You know what?! If you don’t want to accept my gaddamn apology then it! I have my own class to attend to!” Hanna said as she hastily turns her back around the guy.
“Hey! How dare you turn your back on me like that!” she hears the guy exclaim behind her but pays no attention. 

She just continued on walking, muttering to herself “The nerve of that guy! If he looks like my Jongwoon then maybe I’d even kneel for effin forgiveness! And how dare he shout at me like that! The next time I see him I’ll rip him to shreds and…”
“Hanna-ssiiiiiii!” someone calls her, pulling her out of her crazy-looking-muttering-to-herself-thing. 
“Minyoung-ahhhh! I missed youuuuu!”
“Oh shut up! We have just seen each other the other day!”

Kim Minyoung, her first and only friend she considers since she went in the Philippines to study, and ever since, the two of them have become really close.

“Have you been possessed again by some ugly looking unwanted spirit that you’re stupidly muttering to yourself again on the very first day of school?!” Minyoung snapped at her. 
 “Oh that! Well, there’s this guy that’s giving around bad vibes by just walking past that stupid living thing!”
“Did you just say a guy? O_O Omoooo…Who’s that? Is he cute?”
“Oh please… The guy doesn’t even have the tiniest bit of Jongwoon! To make it simple, he looks like a talking horseshoe!”
“A talking horseshoe?! O_O??”
“Yeah! Whatever! Let’s go! We have a class to attend to.” Hanna said as she grabs Minyoung’s arm and walks to their respective classrooms.


     
     Nam Junhyung, the heir to the JM Entertainment Company, the entertainment company of The 5J Project, is hurrying for his next class that will start within the next 5 minutes. Their school has a subject called Filipino for Foreign Students and he just hates that! It’s as if he’s going to stay in the Philippines until he dies that he still needs to study the language! And besides, just five more months, and he’ll be going back to Korea again. The subject’s for what anyways! But of course, he can’t do anything, so here he is, half walking, and half running to his room. And when he’s just two steps away from the door… The unexpected happens once AGAIN…
*BUMP*
“HOLY CRAP!” Junhyung exclaimed.
O_O
“YOU AGAIN?! DID THE HEAVENS ASSIGN YOU TO BUMP INTO ME FOR THIS DAY?!”
“Whoa! Sir, let me say sorry again, SINCERELY.” Said Seo Hanna with her super plastic smile that’s enough to pollute the whole earth for the next 100 years, as Junhyung scoffs to this.
“You’re really one hell of a sarcastic woman, aren’t you?!”
“Wait!” Minyoung interrupts, “You guys know each other or something?”
“Oh yes!” Hanna said with full energy and sarcasm, “He’s the stupid living thing THAT LOOKS LIKE A TALKING HORSESHOE I MENTIONED TO YOU AWHILE AGO!”
“What did you just call me?!” Junhyung said.
“A stupid living thing that looks like a talking horseshoe!”
“Can you say that again?!”
“ARE YOU DUMB?! DO I REALLY HAVE TO REPEAT EVERYTHING I SAY WHEN YOU HEARD IT CLEARLY THAT YOU’RE A STUPID LIVING THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A TALKING HORSESHOE?!”
“I’ve had enough of you woman! And I just can’t accept the fact that you’re going to be my one hell of a classmate in this damn subject! I’m not going on this class with you! Not e…”
“Mr. Nam? You are going to this class whether you like it or not!” The professor interrupts, as the four of them stand outside the classroom’s door.
“But…”
“NO BUTS MR. NAM! Now get inside people!”
With these said, they entered the room as they give each other death glares, and if looks could kill, the two of them would be already dead by now.