Moving In

The Demon And the Dolls

I hate storms seriously. Its so dark and cold and it makes your anxiety rise thinking there is always someone behind you while you warm your hands by the fire place. My single mother decided to live on her own after the divorce with my never sober dad. They took turns taking care of me. 

 

As I held on tight to my umbrella preventing it from flying away with the strong wind, what stood in front of me was a vintage designed cottage house in a quiet and less populated village with dense forests. What in the world was my mother thinking, is she turning into a nun?

 

I'm open minded and I don't think of god at any point of time. If I don't think of god then there is no ghosts or spirits.Paranormal do not scare me in anyway. But since such a place exsists, I'm bound to meet one and for the first time I shall ask the lord for help. I heaved and let out a sigh as I walked towards the cottage. The bell rang the tune of "Ode to Joy" in minor and I was creeped out.

 

I stood there waiting for my dear mother to open the door and as I stood waiting, I felt eyes on me like lots of eyes. I was being watched. I spun around to see a charming group of 5 dolls sitting on the steps of the doorway with tilted head and button eyes. Who placed them here? Curiousity killed the cat and I went forward, huddled the five dolls in between my arms and went into my mother's warm embrace in this storm. Make a guess what or who these charming dolls are?