Second Chapter

Insert Title Here

 

"Sunggyu-ssi, the bell rang already." a concerend citizen informed me a fact I already know.

I shook his hand off and nuzzled in to the comforts of my comfty hands.  "Sunggyu isn't here."

"SUNGGYU THE NEXT CLASS IS STARTING." the guy shouted near my ear. 

English and Science passed through and I graciously spent them sleeping but of course, no one would notice. I wonder why. Anywas, no matter how much  wanted to stand up, I had to get to Math class so gathering all of my things, I half-crawled to get there.

"Gyu-ah! Looking good!" a guy whose name I do not recall called, making me smile smugly. Seriously, all these compliments are only adding fuel to my...greatness? I mean, I know I look good but they don't have to rub it in, eh?

"Why do you keep insisting on standing in the middle of the door frame?" a voice whined behind me, making me want to go home. 

I turned around slowly and wriggled my eyebrows. "Because I can."

"Fine." Ms. Old-fashion said before stepping backwards. I was about to say something but then all I was was the gates of heaven opening for me. Everything is white and painful when that freaking girl decided to kick Sunggyu junior. Oh god I want to cry but I'm really manly so I just need a few minutes to recover because god it stings hard.

"I-I swear if I e-end up incapable of bearing a child I'd b-blame y-you you d-devil." I gritted out, hands trying to pry each other from my aching part. A week passed with me not seeing her annoying emotionless face and this is how she reminds me of her existance. 

She just stood there, pushed me aside and entered the room as if she did nothing wrong dear heavens what is wrong with humanity. "Sunggyu-ssi, class is going to start."

I looked at my math teacher and asked for a minute before I limped to class, glaring at the girl who's sitting quite comfortably.

The teacher were calling out names for attendance while I keep my eyes and my glares on that girl who didn't seem to notice or if she did, she clearly doesn't mind.

"Moon Hyeri." the teacher called and the girl raised her hand. Hyeri. That's a pretty name for an ugly girl.

I mean girl with an ugly personality.

"Kim Sunggyu? Is he present?" the teacher asked and I fiddled to raise my hand, slightly covering my face in shame. Not the best first week. I've always imagine it with me wearing sunglasses as I cat walk through the corridors and instead, I get kicked there.

But hey, there's always the second week to look forward to.

 

 

fancy_divider.gif

 

 

 I walked back to my apartment, kicking a stray rock on the process. Gosh, I don't remember when I was this tired; my voice is hoarse, my legs feels like jelly, my hair looks bad, my greatness went down by 2%., a bad bad day. 

I could feel sleepiness coursing through me when a hot liquid latched to my skin, making me yelp in pain. I grunted and groaned at the sight.

"Just...Just why do you insist on ruining my life?" I shouted at Hyeri who's holding the boiling cup of coffee. I jumped around in frustration, not bothering to look at her until I calmed down.

She was soaked in boiling coffee. 

We stared at each other fo a minute then she turned and walked, heading towards the place where I'm heading, which is my apartment.  Aish this girl is a lunatic. I tried to run after her but when I run, the coffee touches my skin thus making things harder than it already is. I can actually complain all day but how can she not react? OH god what if she's some sort of a vampire or somthing? That explains it! She's quiet, emotionless, she can't feel the boiling coffee, add her stunning face in that l-- no.

"Yah! Why are entering the building? You don't live here!" I called after her, pacing faster to be able to walk beside her. She shrugged, not even looking at me as she took the elevator and pressed 7 oh god that's my floor. What if she wants my blood? Or my money? Or worse, my book.

To my suprise, she continued walking on the hall eventually passing through my apartment. She opened her bag and grabbed the key as she entered the apartment two rooms away from mine. I looked at her with my mouth wide open before she closed the door.

The door opened two sencods afer it closed. Hyeri's head popped out and rolled her eyes.

 

"Yes. I live here."