Getting To Know The Kingkas (Part 2)

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

I want to thank all the subscriber :)

I do not own these characters, sadly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

8 pairs of eyes landed on me and I really wanted to die. My heart was racing as fast as a ferrari, and my hands were shaking.

*There they all are.* I thought to myself as I saw them. It was quiet, nobody was saying anything. Why isn't anyone saying anything??!!

"Hey, you're that girl from before," Onew (I believe) said, breaking the silence, "the one who bumped into me yesterday. Why is she your slave, Key?"

Kibum walked over to a single chair and sat down. He motioned me to come forward, and I did. I stood next to him while he explained the situation.

"The reason why this girl is my slave is because she spilled food all over my favorite outfit. Since she can't pay for the outfit itself I decided that the only way to pay it off is to be my slave ... until graduation."

"Wait, wait and wait." Jonghyun said. "She's your slave ... because she can't pay for your outfit? Wow ... you are such a DIVA!" I smiled at that, I wanted to laugh but I'm not stupid.

"Yah! Stop calling me a diva because I'm not." Kibum snapped.

"Diva!" Jonghyun teased. "If you're not, then why are you making such a big fuss over an outfit? You can always buy another one. So don't make this pretty girl your slave." He winked at me but I just ignored it.

"Because there was only one kind of that outfit! Besides, she also humiliated me." Kibum huffed.

"Humiliated you how?" Minho asked.

"She spilled food all over me in the cafeteria in front of everyone! I've never been humiliated like that in my entire life!"

Minho just shook his head. Then I heard Jonghyun snickering, "Diva."

"Anyway," Kibum continued, "we both signed a contract so even if I wanted to break it off, which I don't because I find this interesting, I couldn't. She's stuck with me until graduation."

"Uh-huh, what are you going to make her do?" Minho asked.

Kibum evil smile appeared. "Who knows? But I won't let her off easy. Anyway, you guys continue with your game. And you," Kibum said to me, "Go get all of us a soda."

"Um, where do I get it, and what kind?" I asked.

"Bring us all a coke. Just go to the room across from here."

"Yes, master." I walked out of the room and as soon as I did I heard Kibum laughing.

"I love it when she says that. I feel so ... powerful!!" Kibum exclaimed.

I just rolled my eyes and continued to the room across. I realized the door was one of those big metal ones on freezers. When I opened it and the lights my mouth dropped ... again. The room was practically a freezer! There were sodas everywhere and it was super cold!! I could even see the cold air as it was blowing from somewhere. These rich people never fail to surprise me.

I quickly looked for the coke but I couldn't find it! There were just too much drink. All of a sudden from the corner of my eye I saw a shadow move. I looked but there was nobody.

*Must be my imagination.*

I continued my search for the coke until I saw a shadow move again. I reacted quickly and looked but there was still no one. I just shrugged and turned around.

"Boo." A person said as I did.

I screamed and fell down. I looked up and saw that it was Jin Ki standing in front of her, laughing.

I glared at him. "That wasn't funny!"

Jin Ki smiled down at me then held out his hand. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to see how you would react. Here let me help you up."

I ignored his help and stood up myself. I dusted myself and walked past him but he stopped me. When I turned to him I saw a hurt look on his face.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. I just thought it would be funny. I'm really sorry." And I could tell he was.

I sighed. "It's not your fault. I usually would laugh it off, but I'm just kind of ... stressed out right now, being Kibum slave all of a sudden."

"I see. Well hey don't worry, Kibum isn't at all that bad." I wasn't convinced and Jin Ki could tell. "Hey, look. I know we just met each other and all, but if you need to let out all your stress or anything because of him, just come to me. I'll lend an ear or anything else." He smiled at me.

I stared at him, then I smiled. *He seems really nice.*

"I guess, really? You would do that? Why?"

Jin Ki grabbed some sodas off the shelf and shrugged. "I don't know. I just kind of feel like it ... towards you. I have a feeling that your going to change a lot of things."

I laughed. "I doubt it. But you're really nice ... Is it okay if I call you Jin Ki?"

"Sure. You can also call me Onew."

I thought about it but then shook my head as Jin Ki handed me a couple sodas, which I saw was Coke. "No I'd prefer to call Jin Ki. Your birth name is who you are and represent you."

Onew glanced at me curiously. "Interesting. I never thought of my name like that before ... You're really cool. And you're definitely a lot better than those fan girls at school. All they ever say is 'Oppa!'" He even did the facial expression like the fangirls.

I laughed so hard that I almost felt tears coming out. Jin Ki wasn't the type of person I thought he was. He's very different. After I stopped we walked out and back to where the others were. The boys' attention were all focused on TV screen, but when the door closed behind us their focus snapped to us.

"We're here with the sodas." Jin Ki announced.

"Finally!" Jonghyun said. When we placed the sodas on the coffee table everybody immediately grabbed their own and drank it. Jin Ki went back to sit down next to Minho while I went back to stand next to Kibum. Until I felt someone pulling my arm.

"Hey, come and sit down next to me!" A cute voice said, and I realized it was Taemin, the maknae. He pulled me until I was sitting next to him on a couch. I glanced nervously at Kibum but I noticed that he wasn't even paying attention. It was all on the TV.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Taemin." Taemin introduced himself.

I nodded. "Nice to meet you too Taemin. I'm MinYoung."

Taeming smiled up at me. "You're so pretty."

I smiled back. Taemin was so cute!! I can't believe a high school boy like him could be so cute like a little kid. He never did seem like that when I was watching from a distance.

"Thank you Taemin. And you're so cute!" I gushed at him like he was a little kid. I couldn't help it, something about him just made me want to pinch his cheek, which I didn't of course. That would be disrespectful.

"Hey MinYoung!" Kibum yelled at me. "Go get us some snacks!"

I sighed. "Where's the snacks?"

"I'll show you, MinYoung!" Taemin said and jumped up, pulling me along with. We walked out the door and went into the room that was next to the soda freezer. This room was entirely filled with snacks of all types. Surprisingly ... I wasn't very surprised. Maybe I've gotten use to the whole rich thing. I mentally did a fist pump.

"What do you guys like to eat?" I asked as I scanned the shelves.

"Anything is fine for us." Taemin said and started grabbing some snacks.

I shrugged and started grabbing some myself. When I was sure there was enough I turned to see that Taemin hand was completely full. And when I mean full, I mean he went overboard with the snacks. I bet he can't even see where he was going.

"Here, Taemin, let me grab some from you." I said.

"No, it's okay I can handle it." But he bumped into the wall and dropped some. I smiled and picked the ones that fell to the floor then grabbed some from him.

"No MinYoung, I can do it." Taemin pouted.

I laughed. "Stop trying to be tougher than you already are. Let me help you."

Taemin blinked at me then went quiet. I walked out the door while he followed behind me quietly. When we got to the room we dumped all the snacks on the coffee table. I watched as bags were torn one after the other as the Kingkas started eating them like a pig. I never would've thought that they would be messy like non-rich people.

I laughed at the sight before me. Taemin turned to me and gave me a confused look. "What are you laughing about?"

"Just that you rich people are a lot different than I thought. It's ... a good thing though." I smiled at him.

Taemin blinked at me again ... then he broke out in a smile and grabbed my hands. "You're really different from the other girls and you're really nice too. Is it okay if I call you noona?"

It was my turn to blink at him then I slowly nodded. Taemin face lit up like the fourth of July. "Noona! Yay, I now have a Noona!" He started jumping up and down then he hugged me.

I was shocked at first ... then I was really happy. Who would've thought that I would have a rich person calling me noona? And I honestly didn't mind.

*Maybe things won't be so bad after all.*

______________________________________________

Hey!! So how was this chapter? Isn't Taemin such a cutie!!?? And Jin Ki is such a gentlemen ♥ :).

I think the next chapter will be the final one for getting to know the kingkas. Hopefully :)

Thank you for reading!!!!! :D