So Little Faith In Me

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 30

"Are you here yet?" I asked Kibum through the phone.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here." Kibum sighed which made me worried because it was usually him who would be excited to go on a date.

Today was officially Kibum's birthday. I had already dropped of my present at JinKi's house early this morning, and JinKi had already taken the cake from the shop as well. The only thing that had to be done was the decorating and for the birthday guy to be there.

After I checked myself again I quickly ran out to meet Kibum. As soon as I got in the car I hugged him ... but he didn't hug me back. Instead, he shrugged me off.

"Yah, stop being so clingy!" Kibum huffed out and shook his head.

I was ... hurt by that. He's never done that to me. Why is he being like this?

"Are you okay, Kibum? What's wrong, do you have a fever?" I made a move to put my hand on his forehead but he slapped it away and glared at me.

"Don't go putting your hands on me. Why did you call me out today? Actually, do you even know what today is?"

 I shook my head. JinKi wanted us to keep it a secret so the birthday party could be a surprise. I felt bad for denying it but I really, really want his birthday party to be special.

"Aniyo, what's today?" I played dumb.

"You don't ... Forget it, never mind. Anyway, where did you wanted to go?" Kibum asked.

"I was wondering if we could go to Lotte World." I smiled.

"Aish, why do you want to go to such a crowded place. Pick somewhere else."

*Why is he acting like this? Did I do something?* I was literally hurt by every word he's said today. This was not like him. He's become ... the old Kibum. I don't like it one bit.

"Please, please can we go to Lotte World?"

" ... Fine. We can go then."

I mentally high-fived myself. The reason why I wanted to go to Lotte World was so I could take pictures and make another memory. Lotte World was perfect for that. Although, I hope he'll stop acting like this...

Kibum drove off and in a few minutes we were in the parking lot of Lotte World. I was so excited because I've never been to Lotte World before. We went up to the entrance and got in. When we did ... it was unlike anything I've ever seen. There were all types of rides, food places and entertainment! It was like I walked right into a fairytale book.

"Yay! Which one should we ride first?" I asked Kibum.

He shrugged. "I don't care. I just want to leave as soon as possible."

I frowned at him. "Well ... I'll pick then. Let's go to ... this roller coaster ride!"

After waiting in line for half an hour, we got into the front seat of the ride. I was so excited, but Kibum looked like he was bored. He was really starting to make me mad with that attitude but as soon as the ride started I forgot all about it. We slowly made our way up to the top, our suspense slowly building. Then when we reached the , I could hear whispers and squealing behind me. Then we went down, and I was screaming my guts out. It was so breathtaking and I felt so free, but it was so scary that I grabbed Kibum's hand, automatically. But as soon as I did he let go and pushed my hands away. I was really, generally ... hurt by that. He was always there for me, so why isn't he today?

After the ride was over, I just decided to ignore that fact and continue to pick out all the rides. We went to this swinging ride, then another roller coaster, then we ate, after we did so, we went to the game booth and played some game. While this whole thing was happening, Kibum was ignoring me and pushing me away. Every time I tried to hold his hand, he would move his away. Every time I tried to hug him, he would walk away and leave me behind. All the things we used to do and all the things he would usually do never happened. It's like we were ... strangers now, and I didn't like it at all.

*Is ... Kibum tired of me now? Has he finally gotten over me now? Why is ... acting so mean now?* I was panicking and freaking out. Kibum wasn't the Kibum I knew. He was a complete stranger now.

I decided to test him one more time. Through the Haunted House. If he isn't there for me, I am seriously going to start throwing things.

"Kibum, let's go to one more place, please?" I pleaded.

"Whatever. You haven't stopped with all the other places, why stop now?" Kibum sarcastically said.

We walked to where the Haunted House was and stood at the entrance. The entrance alone was scary enough, would I be able to handle the whole place? I looked at Kibum and I couldn't find him. *Where did he go?!*

"Hurry up!" Kibum yelled from inside the house.

He went in already? Without me? *No, don't freak out. Wait until we go through the whole thing. Maybe he might change his attitude.* I took a deep breathe and walked in. It was very dark, but I could still see where I was going, but I couldn't see where Kibum was.

"Kibum?" I whispered. "Kibum where are you?"

There was no reply. I continued walking. The deeper I got into the house, the scarier my surroundings started to get as well. There were paintings, and they did not look beautiful at all. I swear I saw some faces change. *Wait ... they did change.*

Being the curious person I was I took a step towards one of the painting, squinting at it. It was a picture of a normal bear. *I swear I saw it move.* It didn't though. I kept staring at it though and just as I was about to turn, the bear suddenly turned into a mask and it popped out at me.

"AAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and ran for my life.

"muahahahaha!!!" I heard voices behind me now.

Why do I hear voices now? I didn't hear them before!! I took a glance behind me and I saw this guy with chainsaw chasing after me. He had a mask and he was really big. I started screaming again and started running faster. It didn't seem to make a difference though because the guy was catching up with me. And he was swinging his chainsaw now.

"Get back here little girl." The guy said in a creepy voice.

"Noooo!!" I kept running then I run into this room and locked door behind me. I fell on the floor and tried to catch me breathe. But then I heard a this eerie noise and suddenly the light started to flicker. I immediately looked up and saw this white transparent figure coming out of the picture, slowly. It took a step out and started walking ... no, floating towards me. I couldn't see the face since it was covered by it's hair, but every time the light went back on, it was closer than it was before. When it was about two feet away from me, the hair was suddenly blown back to reveal a red face with black eyes that looked like an endless hole. It's teeth was razor sharp and long and blood was literally dripping out. I screamed again and ran out the door. I ran down these stairs and then I saw a bright light and I ran through it and crashed into someone.

"Aish, you little girl. Are you trying to ruin my clothes again?" I heard Kibum's voice.

I started hugging him again, and I could hear myself sobbing. "I-I was s-so scared. I thought I was going to die."

"I can't believe you were scared of a haunted house." Kibum nonchalantly said.

I felt my heart break at his voice and at his words. It was like he stabbed it with a sword and left it there. This isn't the Kibum that I know and love. This was a complete stranger.

I clenched my fist and pushed him away. "Who the hell are you!? You're not the Kibum that I know and love. Kibum treats me with kindness and care. He would never leave me behind and he would always be there for me, no matter what. This Kibum isn't someone I know. Who are you?!"

For a second I thought I saw sadness in his eyes but it was replaced with anger. "Who am I? You don't know who I am. Besides who are you to say that?! When you've been cheating behind my back with Jinki!!!!!"

I stared at him, bewildered. "Cheating on you, with JinKi? I would-"

"Yes!! I saw you yesterday with him. You guys were laughing and hugging each other. And all those days that you were supposedly 'busy', I also saw you with JinKi. It's obvious that you've been cheating on me. After everything I've done for you, and yet you go and do this!" Kibum continued to ramble on. I tried to say something, but he would never let me. Then I froze at his last sentence. "I'm tired of you and I never want to see you again."

I felt my head start to buzz at the back of my mind. It was like this whole thing was so familiar and it ignited an anger in me, unlike anything I've ever felt and I slapped him.

"You PABO!!! I can't believe you!!! You won't even let me explain!! You're such a big PABO! I don't ever want to talk to you again!!" I screamed out and ran away. I caught a taxi and went home.

When I got home, it was already dark. I was so angry at Kibum and I was so sad. I haven't been able to stop crying since I left. I didn't want to go home so instead I went for a walk instead.

"That stupid, idiot, pabo!!" I yelled. "I would never cheat on you! You would never jump to conclusion before, why would you now! Why can't you just let me explain!!??"

I was kicking things on the sidewalk and screaming my guts out. I felt insane but I couldn't help it. There was this irritating buzz in the back of my head and my anger just wouldn't go away! I felt like my whole world was starting to fall apart. I was so confused and tired, but my anger just wouldn't fade away.

I felt my phone buzz and saw that it was a text from JinKi.

Okay, everything's ready. You can bring him over!

~JinKi-Oppa

I sighed and started to text back. 

I'm sorry, I'm not going. Something happened and ... I don't know if Kibum will be coming either.

"Watch out!!!!!!" I heard someone scream and then everything fade to black before I could send it.

Key's POV

"I don't ever want to talk to you again!!!" MinYoung yelled and ran away.

I watched her run away, her figure getting smaller and smaller. I felt my heart ripping but the memories of her and JinKi together kept my anger in place. A part of me wanted to run after her but my dominant side told me to stay in place and let her go.

"She cheated on you." My dominant side said.

"You should listen to her reason first!!" My other and passive side said.

"No, it's not worth it. She's been spending all her days with JinKi, that's enough reason."

"There's always another story to a situation like this."

"Leave her be, it's for the best."

Both side continued to argue but I fell for the dominant side and just left her be. After she disappeared, I went to a nearby bench and sighed. My head was a mess and my heart felt like something was missing.

*Only one more thing to do.* I said and walked out of Lotte World to my car. I started the engine and started driving. When I stopped I was parked in front of JinKi's house. I stared at the front and took a deep breathe. As soon as I walked in I heard yelling and then the lights .

"Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin, Onew, Minho and JongHyun cheered and popped out from behind the furnitures. They had party hats on and there was a birthday cake in the middle.

"W-what's happening?" I asked, but  I already knew.

"It's your birthday today, is it not!?" Taemin smiled.

"So we decided to throw you a surprise party." Minho nodded.

"Wait, where's MinYoung?" JinKi asked.

As soon as I heard JinKi mention MinYoung's name my anger came back and I went to punch him. He crashed into the couch and I was about to jump on him and punch him again but Minho reacted quickly and pushed me back.

"What the hell?! Why did you punch me?" Onew grabbed his jaw and glared at me.

"You should know the hell why." I growled. "How you could do this to me? Cheating with my girlfriend behind my back?"

Everyone gasped but Onew scoffed. "Cheating with your girlfriend? Do you even hear what you're saying?! MinYoung would never cheat on you!! I would never do that either!! What makes you think we were cheating on you?"

I tried to lunge at him again but Minho had a firm grip on me. "I saw you two!! Everytime she was 'busy', I saw her with you! Then yesterday I saw you two at this shop all alone. You guys were laughing and hugging each other! You guys probably weren't even thinking about me were you!" At this point my anger was boiling.

Onew stood up to stand in front of me and grabbed my collar. He looked pissed which scared the crap out of me. Onew was the leader, but not because of his calm and happy self and the ability to solve any type of situation. But because if you got him pissed, well ... let's just say you should start running away.

"You're a freaking idiot. Where's MinYoung? Is that why she's not here? Because you accused her of something that she didn't do?" He seethed between his teeth.

I took a deep breathe. "I accused her because it was true! YOu guys were cheating on me!"

"KEY! Yesterday, we were at the shop alone because she wanted to make a cake for you!! Take a look for yourself!" He pulled me out of Minho's grip and made me look at this purple frosted cake. When I read it I felt my knees buckle.

I love you more than the world, more than the universe, and we'll be together forever and ever.

*This can't be...* There was also a picture of teddy bear and her name. But I didn't care about that, my eyes were stuck on the quote that was written on there. This quote was something that was told to me by someone very, very special.

"If you don't believe that, well here you can open her damn present then!" Onew picked up a heart wrapped present and gave it to me.

I stared at it for awhile, unmoving. I was afraid to open it, afraid that I would be wrong, and what it would mean. Slowly, I reached for the bow and untied it, then started ripping the present. When I unwrapped it I saw that it was a scrapbook. I opened it and I felt my heart ripping up even more.

There were pictures of us, together ... smiling ... being happy. There were captions as well and comments.

"The first time that we met, you were really mean." One said, and there was a sad face.

"You should smile more often." Another said.

"I think this was when I started falling for you."

"You look so handsome in my eyes."

"Our first official date!!"

And so on. Each pictures holding a feeling to it that was undescribable. Our love for each other was so obvious in these pictures, and I'm ruining it. When I got to a final picture I felt tears escaping my eyes.

"Saranghae. I love you more than the world, more than the universe, and we'll be together forever and ever." And it was a picture of us in a couple outfit with her head on my shoulder and me sleeping on the window. She had a soft and gentle smile and love was shown completely in her eyes. "Don't ever forget that."

"You're such an idiot, Kibum. You have no idea just how much she loves you. She loves you so much, that I know I don't stand a chance. But you know what ... I'm not giving up anymore, I"m not going to hold back. You don't deserve her." JinKi said that before running out the door.

I just sat there staring at that one picture. My heart was slowly crippling like a paper being thrown away. Then someone took the book away from me. I looked up to see Taemin and his hands extended towards me.

"I want to say that you don't deserve her as well, but I know you guys love each other so much. So I'm giving you my permission to look for her. Now come on." Taemin was actually being the mature one right now. His smile gave me hope and I grabbed his hands and he pulled me up.

I saw JongHyun and Minho smiling. "You better hurry up." Minho said. "We'll wait here. I want to see her back here safe and sound alright?"

"You're such an idiot Key. But maybe that's what she likes about you. You better go and find her and you better stop hurting her. She's my sister and I don't ever want to see her sad." Jonghyun gave me a sympathetic smile.

I nodded and bowed. "I'm sorry for everything. Thank you." I gave them a soft smile. 

*Please, please wait for me MinYoung. I'm so sorry. I need you so much right now, please be safe!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh Key is such a Pabo!! :), I hope you guys like this update. Sorry it took me a while but I just finished my tennis game, and now I have time. Please tell me what you think!!! :)