Still Confused

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 22

"Thank you for staying here with us, please have a safe ride home." The front desk lady said as we checked out.

Kibum nodded and looked down at me with a smile, before interlocking his hands with mines and pulling me to the limo. He was holding tight, but I liked it. It reassured me of his feelings, because i still can't believe that he would want to be my ... boyfriend.

As we drove away from the lodge, I turned around to look at it. I felt a little sad that we were leaving.

"What are you thinking?" Kibum whispered.

I looked at him and shrugged. "That I'm really going to miss this place."

Kibum pulled me closer, and I tried hard not to blush but I could feel it coming up anyway. "And why are you going to miss this place?"

"B-because ... this place holds our first memories and how we ... became a couple." I stuttered.

I heard Kibum chuckling and I wanted to look up to confirm it but he pulled me against his chest. "Don't worry, we can always come back here whenever you want."

"Whenever I want?" I asked.

"Of course, whenever you want."

I thought about it and then smiled. *Maybe he really does like me.*

After a couple hours we finally reached my house. Kibum helped me with my luggage and carried it to the house. After setting it down he looked at me and smiled.Which gave me a nervous feeling.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked.

"A-a kiss? N-no." I said as I looked away.

"Aw, why not?"

"B-because ... I'm nervous."

I heard him chuckle and I felt him come closer. "There's nothing to be worry about it. But if you don't want to then okay. Can I at least have a kiss on the cheek? I'll even close my eyes."

I glanced at Kibum and sure enough his eyes were closed. I bit my lip and quickly kissed his cheek. I could my cheeks were on fire. Kibum opened his eyes, kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

"You're so cute. Well, I have to go now, but I'll see you when school start. Don't start missing me." He smirked then walked out. I went to the window to watch him go. Just before getting into his limo he turned and spotted me and waved with that rare smile of his that made me melt.

When Kibum's limo drove away I sighed and looked around my house. *It feels so empty...* I went to take my luggage up and unpacked it. While doing so I heard the doorbell ring. Confused I went down. *I wonder who it could be.* I opened the door to reveal a charming Jin Ki.

"Hey Minyoung! Are you ready?" JinKi asked.

I tilted my head. "Ready? For what?"

JinKi blinked at me then he got angry. "Ready for what?! Did you forget about our hangout day? We planned this before fall break! how could you forget!?"

*Before fall break?*

~~~~~~~~~~ FLASH BACK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the library looking for books for my next project when a smiling JinKi popped out of nowhere.

"Hey MinYoung, what are you doing here?"

"Ah, I'm just looking for a book." I answered.

"I see. But you shouldn't be skipping out on lunch."

"I'm not ..." Jin Ki gave me that look. "Okay I am. But you don't always have to eat lunch. And besides it's just for one day that I'm skipping, I'm not going to die. I really need a book for my project."

"And what are you looking for?"

"Something about .... Ah I found it!" I said as I grabbed a book off a shelf.

"Great! Now come on let's go." Jin Ki said as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the desk to check it out. After that he took me to the cafeteria and had his chef make me some lunch. We sat down after grabbing it.

I started eating but I became aware that JinKi wasn't eating his, but was just staring at me. I felt a little weirded out by that but didn't show it. When I continued to eat and he continued to stare I got curious.

"Okay, why aren't you eating your food?" I asked.

"Ah because I'm not really hungry. And it's interesting watching you eat." JinKi answered.

"Yeah but it's a bit ... weird." I said.

JinKi leaned in and gave me his prince smile. "Well you're so cute that it's hard to take my eyes away."

I blushed at that and looked down and started eating my food again. After a long silence JinKi asked me something. "Hey, you wanna hang out over the fall break? Just us?"

"Hang out between the two of us?" I thought about it, but I distracted by the brownie that I was on my plate. "Um ... sure okay I guess."

"Really? Then let's say next ... Friday?"

I started eating my brownie and almost died from the taste of it. It was just so delicious!! "Yeah, sure, okay."

~~~~~~~~~~ END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah I remember now. But I was distracted by the brownie to really even think about it. That brownie was really good though, but I guess it won't hurt to spend a day with him.

"Okay, can you wait while I go get dressed? Here sit in the living room." I said, guiding him to the living room before making my way up.

Okay what should I wear? I looked everywhere in my wardrobe for the perfect outfit. After finally putting a few pieces together I went to change and then looked in the mirror. I smiled. *Perfect.*

 (the oufit)

I went back down after doing my hair to see JinKi looking through my family album. I sat down next to him. He jumped and looked at me, before breathing out in relief. Then he looked me up and down and smile.

"You look amazing. And you were so cute when you were young!" JinKi said pointing to some pictures of when I was young.

I laughed and took my album away. "I looked so weird back then. Ooh I remember this!" I said pointing to one of the pictures. "It my first day in middle ... school ..." For some reason I felt like there was something missing from here. No not something but ... someone.

"Are you okay?" JinKi asked.

I gave him a smile but my eyes were still glued on to the picture. I felt like I was suppose to remember something but I just didn't want to. I shook the feeling away and smiled at him and placed the album down on the table.

"I'm okay. Anyway, let's go? Wait ... where are we going anyway?" I asked.

We got off the couch and made our way outside. When I didn't see a limo I was confused.

"Wait, where's your limo?" I asked.

JinKi laughed. "You think I take my limo all the time. No, I have a car you know." And he pressed something on this remote thingie and I heard a car beeped. And I saw that it was a mercedes.

"Oh my gosh! You have a mercedes! This is my dream car, and it's red too noooo!" I squealed and ran to the car, examining it. "This looks even better in person then in a picture!"

JinKi laughed even louder this time. "Well, it's your lucky day then. Hop in."

I did and he came in through the driver's side. He turned it on and I heard the smooth purr of the engine turning on. I felt so giddy, riding in my favorite car ever! A mercedes has been an obsession since I was young. All it took was one picture and I fell in love with it.

JinKi started driving and he the radio. BEAST - Shock started playing and I started singing along to the song.

"Everyday we get shock~

Everynight we get shock~" I sanged along.

"I'm sorry jebal naege dasi dol-awa jullae." JinKi sang and we both laughed.

We continued to sing the rest of the song. It was really fun being with JinKi and being able to laugh like this. I always felt dazzled by him. *Wait... MinYoung you shouldn't be acting like this you have a boyfriend.* That made me freeze up. *Wait, who said that I liked him... I don't anymore right? I'm with Kibum now.*

"We're here!" JinKi said.

I was shaken out of my thoughts and saw that we were parked in front of a cute two story restaurant. It looked a cafe place as well. JinKi came to my side and helped me out (causing me to blush, I really got to stop this) and we went into the cafe.

"Welcome Mistress, to the Butler Pastry Cafe!" A group  of boys greeted.

"Waah!!??" I exclaimed. *The Butler Pastry Cafe?!*

"Yup, I think you're going to like this place." JinKi said then a small, cute little boy popped up.

"Come this way please. I'll be your butler and my name is ShinKi." He greeted with a bright smile and in a cute voice.

"I hope you enjoy this place." JinKi said as we followed them.

*This is just weird.* Was all that I was thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha yay!! Hope you guys like this!!!