Destiny [Y]

Cold Love

"You're angel!"

"Annyeonghaseo 1004 imnida!" As always i said the first part alone, and the group al talked together after. We are at our fan sign event. Not our first, we have had many fan signs before but our first fan sign after our comeback. We have many fans both male and female as we are one of top 3 kpop group in k chart. Or sshould I say #1 group? We gottop one aw yeah.

We all sit down on this loong table with me at the end, as I am maknae. Many fans come, tell us their love for 1004, and then leave squealing. 

We are at our last fan, every member gets up as they already signed for the last fan. This fan, a male, wears a black snapback, a gray and yellow flannel, and black jeans. Not too bright, but not dark either. Just make the flannel  a black t shirt and then he'd match my style of clothing.

When the fan finally reaches me, I see him lift his cap, which he didnt do to the other members. Terry sitting next to me nuges me and says she's gonna leave.

"Yeah, go ahead, whatever. I have this one fan left I'll meet you back in the van later." I still havent seen the fan's face. I finally turn around to see he put his cap back on.

"So, since you are a fan of 1004, I want to aak you a few questions.' I asked to all fans, so of course I ask him too. He doesnt look up, jist replies

"Sure, I dont mind." I lok at him curiously. Hest not squealing. Or taking my hand and aaking him to marry me. Ge looks as if he is asking a stranger directions but the stranger talks more than comfortable.which makes me uncomfortable.

I clear my throat and continue.

"Ok then. Who is your favorite member in 1004?" I dont expect much, I've gotten many different answers today, and unsurprisingly most fans said I'm their favorite. Whether it's true or not I dknt care. I'm just here to fulfill my dream of becoming a world famous singer/rapper.

I see the fan's ears perk up a bit.

"From 1004, I have to say. My favorite is maknae Jin. So I guess you are my favorite." Not surprised. I sign his cd quickly.

"Well, whether you are just saying that to make me feel better about myself or not, I could care less. Have fun with your signed album and enjoy the music." I pack my things and is about to get up whem the fan grabs my arm. I turn around and raise my eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" I dont bother to shake his hand off. Too tired and alao I xan just call security if he does some weird .

I totally expected him to ask me to marry him or but no. 

He completely surprised me.

And I haven't been this surprised in a long time.

The fan looked up. He looks me in the eye and smiles. I look him back in the eyes that are familiar. Way too familiar.

He keeps his smile and says "Remember me?"

I stay frozen for a second but then catch myself. I study him, and then look back at his face. Still in shock mode, I can barely whisper

"Daehyun?"

 

 

 

A/N

So! Finally ended the terrible story that deserves to be in a dumpster. I might make a sequel, and hopefully it'll be waaay better and shorter than this story. Also, if I do make a sequel it'll be Yoojin focused because Terry and Yoora's love life qhas techinically ended. They will still be in the story, because it is a aequel. The sequel will continue from where I ended this chapter. Hope you enjoyed~

Luv ya'll

-Star