Their Past (Part 2) [Y]

Cold Love

They are siblings, but why do act as if they don't knwo each other when they "first meet"? Because of a promise. "What if we stumble upon each other?" "I don't know you and you don't know me." "And if our friends want to get to know each other?" "We get to know each other too." "Revealing this to anyone, ever?" "We both have to agree on this." "What if I accidently told someone?" "We'll hope he/she forgets, or is trustable enough." "..." "Do... do we have to?" "What?" "You know exactly what." "Wait." "What?" "I'm hearing them. I'm hearing those weird voices again." "It... It sounds so much like unnie... Jae, I... I miss her." "I do too, and you fully know that as well as I do." "Wait." "Hmm?" "I'm hearing them too." Eyes locked on each other. 'The little devil and parents full of expectations are after me." Simutaneously. "Help... please help... he..." "The voice faded away. The ing voice faded away what od we do what if they are hurting her what do we do?" "Nothing." Once again. Eyes, sparkles. Catching on. "She can handle it herself." "Jae, you realize, we can only hear the voice of the one we actually love? Apart from us, we only love Unnie. Therefore we can only hear her. My theory, we can only here voices of those we truly love." "That is true." "..." "Those experiments were really scary." "Ya..." "They hurt a lot" "Ya..." "They made us this." "Ya, but it's all over now." "But is it? We can never be normal people anymore. Sure the experiments gave us advantages, being freaking smart as einstein and , always having the best body shape ever but, also bad things like those voices. What if one day she gets hurt and she is about to die and she screams for us but we aren't there." "You know, we can only hear the voice of their thoughts, not really what they're saying." "Not really that either. More like, if he/she got amnesia, then the old them would talk in our heads,  and would either say things to motivate us to help him/her remember, or say things, and try to make you hate the 'new' person." 

 

"Explaning things yet?"

 

Simutaneously.

 

"Understand now?"

 

Eye contact.

 

"But the thing is," 

 

"Ya?"

 

"The voice is trying to make me hate the new Chundoong."

 

"And you know what this means."

 

"Yes."

 

"He's not the one."

 

 

 

fanficforever: Thanks for the continuous support and the last few chapters were supposed to be confusing but if you understand the story... I'm really at loss of words because I keep changing the plot :P ik that's not good but trying my best to make the story the best!! Ok maybe not the best but readible. Thanks!

-Star