Oneshot :)

You and your Beautiful Smile

Hello Lovelies! I think I actually rushed this so please spare me for typos and wrong grammars! I Love you all~ Please leave a comment. :) Hope you guys enjoy this! 

 

 

----/

 


Kyuhyun has been staring outside the window for a while now, not even minding to listen to their professor's lesson. Well you can't really blame him for not participating because the whole class isn't, honestly. Half of the class was sleeping, some of them are busy doodling and etc. 


But Kyuhyun was busy staring outside, looking at the little birds playing on the fountain and the dancing flowers caused by the wind. It was peaceful... it was lovely... that deep inside him, he was praying for the class to end earlier so that he can relax at his favorite hiding place. 

 
Mr. Choi suddenly stopped talking, the whole class glanced at him wondering why did he stop discussing. Mr Choi looked his wrist watch and clicked his tongue. "Uhmm. Everybody listen, I need to go somewhere important so for now I'm gonna dismiss you earlier than usual." Mr Choi said to the class. 


Everyone cheered in unison. The class is gonna be dismissed 30mins before the time. As usual Kyuhyun just sighed in relief and kept his poker face. 


"Everyone! Do your Assignment, it'll also be a part of your recitation so be serious in dealing with it! Understand?" Mr. Choi said as he exited the room. Everyone shouted a Yes and started forming their own groups. 

Kyuhyun has no friends because he doesn't want to get attached with people so he'd always alone but He likes it that way. No stress, No one to back-stab you and No Commitment. It was peaceful for him like that.


As he was gathering his things, he heard the boys from
Their section talking about the rooftop rumor for nth time. It was annoying kyuhyun for some reason because he knows that it was just a prank to make the freshmans wet their pants.  

"Yah! I heard there will be a Courage test tonight at the rooftop!" The boy with a dimple at the side of his lips said. The gang created a noise, some are whistling and some are shushing to listen for more info. 

"Oh! Yeah. Kanging-hyung told me about that! It'll be around 6:30 or 7:00 I think." The boy with somehow has a killer smile said. It was getting too noisy that Kyuhyun can't hear the details clearly anymore. 

Kyuhyun wanted to get out of the room quickly because of too much ruckus. He grabbed his snacks and book before closing his bag and headed outside. 


He slowly walked towards the stairs as he also hears some freshmen students from the other section, talking about the courage test that'll be held tonight. He rolled his eyes as he walked up the rooftop, thinking how stupid the courage test is because first of all there's no ghost.

 
When he reached the rooftop, as expected it looks isolated and wrecked. Broken blackboards and chairs scattered all over the place, for some reason it looks like a maze because of the big boards and unused school properties all lined up and lied down the floor, but for Kyuhyun, it was something to treasure. The bright sunlight, fresh air and peaceful atmosphere  was worth dying for.


He walked towards his favorite spot of the rooftop and started settling down his things. He opened his book and started to eat his snacks. A small smile can be seen on his beautiful face, he feels happy with this small things surrounding him.


After he finished eating, he felt himself feeling drowsy and all. A yawn escaping his mouth before he started lying down. He stretched out  his feet and arms before covering his face with his book, and before he knows it he was already in his deep slumber...

--------


Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes, feeling heavy and tired. He felt like he's been sleeping for hours already. He slowly took off his book from his face when pure darkness welcomed him, the moon being his only light. 

His eyes widened, and started panicking. 'What the? Why am I here? Did I overslept? What time it is?' He says to himself as he looks at his wristwatch. It was already 6:40pm, they were dismissed 40mins ago. 

When he realized that he missed his last class, He quickly gathered his stuff and trashes. When suddenly, he heard a Loud TUDD coming from his right side, he can't see the figure because a big blackboard was blocking his view and the darkness wasn't helping him.

He stopped his movement and quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket hoping to see the unknown figure. His heart was beating really fast, it wasn't his first time staying so late in the rooftop but he was thinking 'who the hell would come here at this point of time.' Of course except for him. 

After some seconds another loud tudd was heard. He slowly walked towards where the sound was coming, his palm sweating hard. He seriously doesn't know what to do in this situation.

He pointed the ray of light coming from his cellphone to the direction where the sound was coming when he finally saw a small figure lying down there. 

His eyes widened as he stared at the figure lying there. 'What the? It isn't moving, is this person dead? .' 
Kyuhyun thought, panicking.

Kyuhyun slowly walked towards the figure and knelt down in front of it, trying to shook the figure. The person was wearing a brown baggy pants and a dark blue sweater with hoodie, it was covering the person whole face. "Uhm..err.. Hey, Are you dead or something?" Kyuhyun tried asking as he was poking the body. 

The body slowly moved, and a groan was heard. Kyuhyun's eyes widened as he sighed in relief. The person slowly rolled over revealing his brown locks and monkey like features, eyes closed and a noticeable red mark on his forehead. It was a guy.

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow as he sees the red mark, he pointed the light towards the boys' face poked the its cheeks. The boys' lips formed into a huge gummy smile and said; "Oh... Hi... Am I already in Heaven?"

Kyuhyun smiled at the boys' action and suddenly burst out Laughing at the boys' words. It made the monkey boy blinked in confusion and started massaging his head. "Uhh. Who are you?" The boy asked as he shake his head.

Kyuhyun looked straight to boys' eyes, a smirk forming on his lips.
"I'm God, You idiot." kyuhyun says as he flicked his fingers on the red mark, in the boys' forehead. 


The monkey boy hissed in pain, while touching his forehead. Kyuhyun smiled at the boys' reaction. The monkey boy looked straight at kyuhyun's face, when suddenly his eyes widened as he realizes something. "Omo! Ch-Cho K-Kyuhyun?" The monkey boy said as he covers his mouth.

"Yeah little bud but What are you doing here at this houri?" Kyuhyun asked, as he looks around the place. Eunhyuk just stared at him and sighed. "uhh. They sent me for the courage test. I was wandering around the place when I heard a rustling sound coming from there that I wanted to run but when I was a bout to turn around, that big board blocked me out resulting to this.."
Kyuhyun suddenly remembered about the courage test. 'oh yeah.. I Remember' he thought.


"But we have to get out of here now, it's starting to get really cold. We're going to catch a cold. Come on!"
Kyuhyun commanded as he grabs the boys' hand and made their way to find the door. It'll be hard for them because the usual arrangement of the rooftop was changed by the seniors, it's amazing how Kyuhyun was hidden and was not noticed by the seniors.

 Eunhyuk just stayed quiet for he was a little shocked from the small but warm contact between them. It made him smile a little and he doesn't know why. It was so quiet that it's starting to make eunhyuk deaf, so he started thinking about what to say to kyuhyun.

"So you can talk huh? I thought you can't because I haven't even heard your voice." The little guy said smiling with his gummy smile. Kyu looked back at him to see that lovely smile again.

 Kyuhyun just loves seeing that smile, it's weird bc of too much gummy features but it gives him a wonderful feeling, he's a little confused because it's the first time he saw this creature but he loves seeing his smile. And the most creepy part is that he loves seeing a GUY smile? What the heck?

"Yeah. So what's your name monkey?" kyuhyun asked for he was really curious to know the gummy monkey boys' name. The boy frowned a little because of the nickname but still manage to say his name. " My name is Lee Hyukjae but my friends call me Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk said as he made the peace sign with his other hand.


Kyuhyun chuckled lowly, still holding the boys' hand and walking. " So Hello, My name is  Lee Hyukjae but my friends call me Eunhyuk." Kyuhyun teased, not even mindinh to look back. Eunhyuk laughed at Kyuhyun as he slaps his back. "nice one! Nice one!"

"What are you doing? Slapping my back? When We aren't even close friends.."  Kyuhyun clicked his tongue as he shake his head to Eunhyuk. The monkey boy stopped his movement, he looked down for a moment and glanced at their intertwined hands. A blush forming on his cheeks. "Oh. I'm sorry, I just love talking and being friends with people." The monkey boy explained as a small smile slowly forming on his lips. 


Kyuhyun just stared at him, loving the small smile of eunhyuk. As kyuhyun looks up ahead he saw the figure of the door and started speed walking, dragging eunhyuk lightly. "I've found it! I've found the door"kyuhyun said still not letting go of the boys' hand. 

Kyuhyun grabbed the knob feeling his victory, but when he tried to twist it. He realizes that it was lock, lock from the outside. "." Kyuhyun muttered as he twist the knob furiously. 

"Oh! I forgot, they've locked me in here. The door won't be open after an hour. Sorry I forgot." Eunhyuk explained, feeling sorry for forgetting about that. Kyuhyun sighed as he looks at Eunhyuk's pouting face. He can see that Eunhyuk's nose is getting red, his lips getting dry and he felt him shivering a little on his hand.

" Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked the boy, getting worried. Eunhyuk just nodded in response with a smile on his face. Kyuhyun just smiled lightly and tries to find a place that'll keep the a little warm.

Come on, still holding Eunhyuk's hand. Eynhyuk just nodded and smiled lightly. 

When they've found a place to stay for a while. The two of them sat down and looked at each other.
Eunhyuk smiled and glanced down to their intertwined hand, letting Kyuhyun know that he's still holding his hand.

Kyuhyun glanced down and saw that their hands are still intertwined. A blush appeared on his face, as he gulped and let go of Eunhyuk's hand. "Ahh... Sorry." kyuhyun muttered as he looks away. 

Eunhyuk just chuckled and breathed into his hands to keep him a little warm. he felt thankful for wearing the sweater for tonight, after thanking he realized that Kyuhyun wasn't wearing any vest from the school uniform. Kyuhyun caught Eunhyuk staring so he asked him. "What's wrong are you cold?" Eunhyuk shook his head and said."No I'm not but I'm pretty sure you are." Kyuhyun just smiled. " it's okay, I can handle it." 


It was getting a little awkward, and a long silence passed by when Kyuhyun started to break the silence. " So, why are you the one who's been sent here?" Eunhyuk looked at kyuhyun and frowned. " I don't like dark places and abandoned places, I also don't like being alone but they did a draw lot and my nice friend wrote my name on a piece of paper and dropped it there. And now here I am Talking to you about it. "

Kyuhyun smiled widely as he looks away, knowing their strong differences. It made him like the latter more. Eunhyuk stared at Kyu for a second and realized that the boy was Smiling widely, his teeth showing.

"Hey." Eunhyuk said to kyu, smiling beautifully. Kyuhyun looked at him with a small smile on his face. "You know, You look really beautiful and cool when you smile. you should smile more." Eunhyuk said as he smiles at Kyuhyun widely. 

A blush formed on Kyuhyun's cheeks. He felt really happy being with this monkey boy. He felt those wonderful butterflies in his stomach.

Kyuhyun smiled at him. " Thanks, but you know what? your smile is more beautiful. It's really wonderful, I really love staring at it. And you're really cute, i don't know what that is but I think I really like you. Not just your smile but you." Eunhyuk's eyes widened as he listens to kyuhyun's words. Kyuhyun just stared at him smiling, and suddenly it hit him...

". Did I say that out loud?" kyuhyun asked as he stared at Eunhyuk, his mouth hanging open. Eunhyuk just nodded sternly, his face all red. 


Kyuhyun slapped his temple, massaging it. He can't believe how stupid he is. He was to embarrassed to look at eunhyuk now. He doesn't know what to do or to say to the monkey boy after saying all that to him. 


Eunhyuk smiled at Kyuhyun's cuteness, he never knew that being with this guy will be comfortable 7for him. He slowly grabbed Kyuhyun's arm so that he can see his face.

Kyuhyun was forcing himself to look away, to hide his blush. Eunhyuk smiled at him widely. " You know what? I like you too. I've liked you from the start. Even tho you had never smiled at me or notice me before." Kyuhyun stopped his movement, a little shocked from Eunhyuk's words."W-What?" Kyuhyun asked, his eyes staring intently at Eunhyuk's small ones. 

Eunhyuk just shrugged and looked away with a smile on his face. "Well, to be clear. I Liked you since I first saw you smiling like an idiot while staring outside your classroom and for what I can see You do that a lot huh?" Eunhyuk said chuckling as he slowly look at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun laughed really loud at what Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk looked at him wearily, he was wondering of he had said something funny. "You know what? You look like a maiden in love, who's confessing her love for me! And A Creepy one to be honest!" Kyuhyun said, calming down to his high as he raise his hands in the air. 

Eunhyuk smirked at him as he pinched and squished Kyuhyun's face in annoyance. "Who's the creepy one now huh? You look like a squish bald face guy." Eunhyuk muttered in victory. 

Kyuhyun can't stop laughing at their contact, it was the very first time that he's been very happy with another person, that is not from the family. 

He stared at Eunhyuk's face, he was smiling widely with his Gums showing. It was really beautiful, the sight of his cheeks and lips, Tinted red. It was relaxing, he wanted to stare at him all night.

Eunhyuk suddenly realized That Kyuhyun was staring at him, so he quickly covered Kyuhyun's eyes with his two hands. "Yah! Stop Staring! It's illegal! " Eunhyuk says as he looks away. Kyuhyun smirked, he can't see Eunhyuk, but he can exactly picture Eunhyuk's reaction i. his mind. 

Kyuhyun grabbed Eunhyuk's hands, slowly pushing it down as he close the gap between them.. At first it was sweet like the taste of macarons, seconds passed as the kiss slowly turns passionate, with want and need of warmth.

Kyuhyun broke the contact, as he stare at Eunhyuk's eyes intently before leaning closer to him, their foreheads touching. Eunhyuk smiled at him widely, he was so happy. Everything happened so fast but it was worth the wait. 

The two love birds suddenly heard the clicking of a door. When Eunhyuk suddenly stood up, "I think they've opened the door. Come on!" Kyuhyun just smiled and slowly stood up, intertwining their hands.

 The two of them got out of the place, with smile plastered on their faces. "So are you Gay now?"Eunhyuk asked, courageously as he stare at Kyuhyun's face. 

A smirk grew on Kyuhyun's face as he held Eunhyuk's hand tightly. " I'm not Gay but I'm in love with you.. You and Your Beautiful Smile." kyuhyun says as he kiss Eunhyuk's hand. Eunhyuk blushed as he looks at Kyuhyun's reaction.

"You're Stupid but I really love you." Eunhyuk muttered as he slaps Kyuhyun's head, hiding his blush.... Smiles never leaving their faces because they knew that it'll be a start of something wonderful....

 

 

Did you guys liked it? Well if you did or didn't please say so , COMMENTS ARE LOVED!

 

 

And just to let you guys know, I'm very open for requests and such. Just message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! ☺️💕 ILY!