Guilt

We are one family! (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I said that I would write a chapter about the others and their significant others first, but I ended up writing the one about Sehun first.So I'm going to post it. 

There's a lot of angst in this - sorry -, but I had a need to clear everything about Sehun up. Just to make you all understand him better - I don't know if you wanted that, but I wanted it. ^3^

To understand this chapter you probably have to read chapter one - maybe two, I don't know. 

I'm not going to write how old all of them are, since Sehun's almost the only one of the kids in this, and I'll write how old he is in the story. 

Enjoy~ ^3^

*I didn't proof-read this, just a warning*

------------

If you see Sehun you would probably think ‘What a happy, good boy'. That’s the picture of Sehun you get, when you look at him. This is not true, but he’s good at hiding it.

Sehun has always been a brat as the youngest. He made fun of the others, was annoying and bothered them most of the time. The reason why he was like this, was to ignore and forget the feeling of guilt, that he always felt for making Luhans childhood a hell. He tried to be the bright youngest child, that he thought he had to be. This was his way of coping with the things that had happened in his past. 

Joonmyun had always been worried about the youngest. From the day he and Yifan had adopted him. He knew that the time where Sehun would break his barrier would come. Nobody knew when though. 

The first time Sehun had broken down was when he was 10. He and Luhan had been in a fight, and Luhan had said something he shouldn’t have. He had told Sehun that he hated him. 

“What did you tell him?” Joonmyun asked Luhan. He had just used half an hour trying to make the youngest open his door. It was locked - though neither Joonmyun nor Yifan had given him a key, he had taken the one from the bathroom - and it hurt to hear the heartbreaking sobs from the room. 

“I just said something,” Luhan answered avoiding his dad’s eyes. Yifan looked more scary than Joonmyun, but when it came to those situations Joonmyun was far more scary than Yifan ever would be. 

“What did you tell him?” Joonmyun repeated. The tone in his voice told Luhan, that Joonmyun wouldn’t repeat it one more time. 

“I told him I hated him,” Luhan mumbled, still not looking Joonmyun in his eyes. 

“What?!” Joonmyun asked in disbelief.

Everybody knew how much Sehun looked up to his brother. 

“Go find the key in mine and Yifans’ room,” Joonmyun ordered the second oldest of his sons. The only room that had a key - other than the bathroom - was their bedroom. There were certain things they didn’t want their children to walk in on. 

“Why?” Luhan dared to ask, but only one glance from Joonmyun made him do exactly as he was told.

Once Joonmyun got into Sehuns room, the boy was a sobbing mess. 

When Joonmyun hugged the youngest he tried to get out of the grip. He was screaming that it wasn’t Luhans fault and not to hit Luhan. 

It hurt Joonmyun, but the only thing he could do was to hug the boy and tell him that no one was going to get hit.

Since that day, Joonmyun kept an eye on Sehun. The boy found it annoying every time his dad would ask him questions like ‘Are you okay Sehun?’ Or ‘You know you can tell me everything, right Sehun?’. He literally hated these questions. Why? Because he wasn’t okay and he couldn’t tell Joonmyun or Yifan. He didn’t want to worry them.

--

When Sehun was 14, Luhan was 20 and moving out of the house. Nobody had expected it to take a big toll on the youngest brother, but it did.

When he was around his brother, Joonmyun and Yifan, he acted like he always had - bright and happy. Nobody had to know about the nightmares he had or the guilt that ate him alive. He told himself that he was able to cope with it by himself. How, you may ask. He hurts himself.

--

By accident, Jongin finds out about it.

It's Wednesday and Jongins' dance practice ended early. Knowing Sehun is the only one at home, he walks directly to the room of his friend. Like he always does, he opens the door without knocking.

The sight in front of him isn't what he expected it to be.

"Jongin?!"

Sehun panicked as soon as Jongin opened the door. Desperately he tries to hide his bloody wrist, not wanting his friend to see it. It's too late though.

"What are you doing?" Jongin asked, voice shaking.

"I.." Sehun didn't really know what to say. What was he supposed to say? There was no way he could explain why he did as he did. "Please don't tell papa and daddy." He knows it's a lot to ask, but he can't help it.

Jongin doesn't answer as he walks out of the room. He doesn't know what to say either.

He doesn't tell Joonmyun or Yifan, but he ends up telling Kyungsoo - he was able to see that there was something, that bothered the younger boy, and made him tell him - who tells their parents.

That's how Sehun ends up going to a psychologist.

--

At first Sehun does go, and he realizes that he doesn't like to talk about how he feels. Talking about his feelings makes him feel more guilty. It make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter