Ice Princess, Ice Prince, or 'The Poor Thing'

Love Vs. Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello? Jessi, where are you? You’re sister just called me; she said you’re not home yet. Where are you?”

“Sorry Tiff… I’m…” She paused and whispers, “I’m at my dad’s friend’s house…”

A few laughs could be heard from the other side of the call. Tiffany frowned, “Really? But it sounds like theirs a lot of people there. Why?”

“I-it’s just some weird people laughing at something they shouldn’t laugh at.” Jessica said irritably.

The laughter grew louder than before.

“Are you okay, Jess?” Tiffany asked concerned.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine. I-I’ll call you later Tiff, bye.”

“That was weird,” The red-haired girl sighed, then turned her car on. “I better visit her after this.”

------------------------------------------

The auburn-haired girl stared at the twins irritably. The twins kept laughing at Jessica because of her 'lame' excuse on the phone.

Taeyeon acted like the girl, and then made her voice higher. "Hey, where are you~?"

"Oh, I'm with my dad's friend now" Hyoyeon did the same, mirroring Jessica and her friend on the phone.

Yuri brought Jessica to her dorm instead of taking her home, because Yuri had to do something first. Jessica said she didn't want to go there, but Yuri said she won't be long. With that, the two girls finally decided to go to Yuri’s dorm. The twins and Sunny was there too, so when they saw Yuri was not alone, and is with the girl they despised the most.

The twins continue laughing at the auburn-haired girl who felt so irritated by the two. "What a lame excuse!"

"What did you expect, Hyo? She's the high-class girl. Haha!" Taeyeon admitted.

Jessica groaned softly, then looked away. The raven-haired girl walked inside, and frowned at the twins. "What are you guys laughing at?"

"Oh, you just missed the good part, Yul!" Hyoyeon said between laughs.

Taeyeon nodded, and laughed along with Hyoyeon. Yuri noticed Jessica who looked so irritated by the twins, then looked away.

The raven-haired girl sighed. She turned to the twins, "Yah! I have to go now. Tonight's rehearsal is cancelled, okay? Bye." She walked away, then dragged Jessica with her.

"D-don't drag me!" Jessica released her hand from Yuri's. "I can walk by myself,” she said, looking away.

Yuri chuckled, "The twins were laughing at you, weren't they? Don't mind them, my friends just don't really like rich people like..."

"Rich people like me?" Jessica paused, "How pathetic..."

"Hey, I'm one of those pathetic people you're talking about, remember?" Yuri said, as she opened the door for Jessica.

Jessica got inside the car, but when Yuri was about to get inside her car, someone grabbed her and put her hood on and sunglasses. Yuri was caught off guard for a second, then she realized that Sunny was the one who did it. Yuri groaned, "Guys, this isn't funny!" Yuri removed her hoodie but to her surprise she couldn't remove her sunglasses.

Jessica was busy with her cellphone inside Yuri's car. She noticed that Yuri taking quite long time to get inside the car. "Just what is taking her so long?" She groaned.

"C'mon, just wear it!" Sunny said.

"You have to wear your hoodie and sunglasses for tonight!" Hyoyeon said.

Yuri groaned again, while trying to remove her sunglasses. "And why is that?"

"Well, that's because you cancelled the rehearsal" Sunny said, leaning against the nearest wall.

Taeyeon sighed, "Bear with it, Yul. You're the one who asked for rehearsal tonight, but you're the one who cancelled it"

"How childish," Yuri said, rolling her eyes.

"Look who's talking~!" Hyoyeon laughed.

Sunny gave the twins a signal. The the twins started to dragged Yuri inside her own car not forgetting to put her hood on. "See ya, Yuri/Yul!" The three waved then got inside their dorm.

Yuri sighed deeply, "Troublesome buddies..." She the machine. Thank God, that this time, the car doesn't need any push like before.

"Y-you..." Jessica gasped, and stared at Yuri with a disbelief look. "You're t-that guy? Y-Yuri?" She asked, stuttering.

Yuri frowned, "Huh? Yeah, it's me, Yuri. We just met today, what's up with that look?"

"N-no... We ever met b-before! At the airport, you're the one who helped me!" Jessica said, totally surprised by the sight of the way Yuri looked.

"Now you remember," she grinned widely. "But wait, you said 'guy' just now. You thought that I was a guy?" Yuri tried to hold her laugh.

"S-so you're a girl..." Jessica whispered, looking away and blushed. "Y-you look a lot like a g-guy..."

Yuri laughed, "Hahaha! You're so funny. I mean, seriously? That's crazy."

"Ugh~" Jessica groaned, "That's not funny, you were dressing like a boy, no wonder if I thought you're a male..."

"I know, I know~ I'm pretty hot as a guy, aren't I?" Yuri said, with a wink.

‘Yes.’ Jessica looked away, "No. Don't be too confident..." She said, sighing. ‘So... I've been in love with a girl who looks like a guy? But I can't deny it.’

"But seriously, Sica... If I was a guy, would you fall for me?" Yuri asked, turning into a serious tone and look.

Jessica was taken aback by the nickname and at the question. "Where did that came from? Don't ask silly things, Yuri," she said, still looking away.

Yuri chuckled, "Okay, sorry to ask that" She the machine, and drove Jessica to her house.

------------------------------------------------------

[One week later.

Four days before the prom.]

After the incident, Yuri realized that she likes Jessica, in a romantic way. Unfortunately, her friends don’t seem to agree if Yuri g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter