Chapter 7

The Kingka and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2 weeks have passed since then. Anjali and Taemin spend any free time with each other. In his present-she can laugh again and her lovesickness is shortly forgotten. Today, both are at taemin´s home and make a dvd evening.

 

Anjali says: " Lets watch hangover. I love this movie. After this we can watch a movie, which you want to see, ok ?
Taemin says: " Ok, sure. "


After a while taemin hears a noise. He has no idea what is it until he looks at anjali. SHe falls asleep and looks so sweet & beautfil when she sleeps. he can not resist her cheek and kissing her on the cheek. Anjali has snuggled against him. Then he falls asleep, too.

 

 

Meanwhile in Anjali´s dream

Anjali goes through the park until she discovers candles on the sea, where stands " I love you "
Anjali sees a roses where lead her to a bench with a gingerbread heart - Love of my life "
She takes the gingerbread heart and hugs the gingerbread heart. Suddenly someone hugs her from behind and she feels a head on her shoulder


Anjali says: " Finally you are you. I have waited for a long time. how are you going to make it up for me ?


She turns around and she sees the face of the person, who backhugs her. Its Taemin

 

Taemin says: " i´m sorry. i hoped you enjoyed my suprises.
Anjali says: " I did. But i waited for you. you are the best suprise that i could ever ask for.
Taemin says: " I love you, Anjali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter