Special 1

Our Silly Yet Sweet Love

Yunho is currently in a bad mood..He is irritated..wait, this feels like a dejavu..well~ whatever. It’s been one week since he hardly met Jaejoong in the campus. Jaejoong will go missing right after his class and Yunho seems cannot get on hold to him. Everytime he tried to call him, Jaejoong never picked up his phone. Wait, this feels like dejavu too..Well, Jaejoong would called him back at night but his voice sounds so tired and sleepy that Yunho doesn’t have a heart to disturbed his lover and they didn’t talk for too long on the phone. He recalled back their last date one week ago.

/flashback

“here we are..” said Yunho when they arrived in front of Jaejoong’s house..they had their night date and dinner together before Yunho driving him to his house.

“Thank you so much for tonight, Yunho..I had a lot of  fun with you.” Said Jaejoong.

“anything for you, my love..” said Yunho and Jaejoong just chuckled.

“where’s my goodnight kiss?” said Yunho while pouting his lips.

Jaejoong just blushing.

Yunho caressed Jaejoong’s cheeks and softly lead his face close to him..so that he can kiss Jaejoong’s cute lips and savour its taste..

“STOP!” said Jaejoong while closing Yunho’s lips with his palms.

“ehh?”

“not today..”

“just a kiss,please~ Jaejoong ah~”

“I...I don’t believe you..your ‘good night kiss session’ lasts for an hour last time..” said Jaejoong softly, blushing at the same time..remembering what they had done inside Yunho’s car.

“who cares..we don’t have morning class tomorrow, right? So we can spend another hour here in my car before you get inside your house..can we?” said Yunho while doing his best seducing face to Jaejoong.

“I..I have something to do tomorrow..so I need to get up early..”

Jaejoong pushed Yunho’s body when Yunho tried to get more close to him.

“Sorry! Not today! Good night!” Jaejoong give a quick kiss on Yunho’s cheeks and quickly get out from the car and run into his house.

“.......

.......

Was I just...get turned down?” said Yunho in his heart.

//end flashback

And since then, they were rarely meet and it’s been hard for Yunho to get hold on Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong...have you been cheating on....” Yunho scratched his head in frustration..

“No! No! Noooo! What the hell are you thinking about, Jung Yunho?!! Haven’t you learnt any lesson from the past! Jaejoong is not that type of person! He loves you!” said Yunho in his heart.

“well...I trust him..there’s no way Jaejoong will cheat on me.. no way..Jaejoong loves me..I know him..” said Yunho, trying to calm his mind.

“but..why? is there a secret Jaejoong keep from me..”