Chapter 3

Our Silly Yet Sweet Love

Leah was walking slowly along the corridor while munching her snack when suddenly she felt one strong hands pulling her inside the room..

“what the~~~ huh? Yunhooooo!!!! Don’t make me shocked like that!!! Ohhh my god~ my life has been shorten for 10 years~” said Leah while breathing in and out, and at the same time massaging her chest softly..

“hey~ do you know where Jaejoong is?” asked Yunho.

“huh? Why? He’s not in the campus?” asked Leah back.

“Yes , that’s why I’m asking you..after all, you are quite close with him, aren’t you?”

“well~ that’s because he’s my friend~ but sorry, I’m not sure where he go...hmmmm~ maybe he went to that park again..maybe~”

Yunho stare more closely at Leah’s face, seems interested with what he just heard from Leah’s mouth.

“what park?”

“well~ the small park near our campus there..he always went there especially around these past 2 weeks, if I’m not mistaken after we have picnic together with our assignment group..yeah~ sometimes I followed him too..just to helped him searching for something..he really didn’t give up searching at that place..”

“what? Searching for what?” Yunho eagerly asked Leah, since he has received many new information in several minutes.

“huh? You don’t know? What kind of friend are you? He said he lost something precious there..hmmm~ what is it? A keychain? No no no~ it’s not a keychain...a bracelet? Yeah! I think he lost a bracelet..” said Leah confidently.

Yunho felt a stab of pain when he knew the whole true story..so that’s how it was...now Yunho felt more guilty, he remembered how he yelled at Jaejoong, not giving him a single chance to explain and just left him alone.

“what have I done..” Yunho sighed heavily.

“errr...are you okay? I just wondering...you two are best friends right? So~ are you having a fight or what? Since I rarely see you two talk to each other now..” said leah..

Yunho just ignored Leah’s question.

“are you in a relationship with Jaejoong?”

“hhahhhh??!!! Where the hell you get this idea from?! We are just friends..hellooo~ we are friends since high school okay..”

“that’s good then..” he knows he just asked a stupid question...just because of his stupid jealousy, he already hurt his beloved person..Jaejoong loves him just like he loves Jaejoong..he know that now...but he feels stupid to doubt Jaejoong’s love towards him..right now, all he want to do is running towards him and hug him tightly..

“what’s that supposed to mean~~ huh? Yunho? He’s gone?”

Yunho is not in front of her anymore..She not even realized when exactly he left the room.

“weird...both of them are weird~ hhahh~ whatever, I’m hungry.. I just call Changmin to ask him to eat with me..” She get out from the room and walk away.