The day before the A U D I T I O N !

Don't Stop Can't stop

(TV)NEWS:      One of the best company in Korea , JYP ! Who known , that can put lot of singer to the international level ! Such as Rain and Wonder Girls ! Because of that , JYP want to find a new group ! A new BOY group ! So , the audition will be held at the company next week ! And because today is Thursday , all the participant can hurry practise -- The television is been off !

"YAHH !!! Minjun !! You want to die !!"Minjun little brother said to him at first .. when Minjun glare at him ..

"Sorry , sorry , just turn off the tv .. hehe .. i was about to get out .. play with my friend right now .. bye hyung ~~~"He run away quickly !

Minjun open the television again ..

(TV)NEWS:       The date and time already been set by JYP .. all of people out there .. The audition will be on next Teusday , start from 9.00a.m until 10.00p.m !

       At the school , there are two people peacefully sleeping ! 

"Woah ~~ daebak !! Yahh !! Wooyoung-ah !! wake up ! wake up ! u will love this news !!"His friend try to wake him up ! 

"Eiisshh ! what is ..."All of sudden he wake up ! 

"Woah ~~ woah !!"Wooyung hug his friend ! All the people in the class is also happy when see Wooyoung happy like that .. but then ..

"Yahh .. you don't have to be that happy .."That sound change Wooyoung mood ! 

"Yaa !! Lee Junho ! who do you think you are ?! "Wooyoung look at him not too satisfy ! but Junho just walk away out from the class .. Now , the look from Junho eyes ..

'I have to pass the audition !'He said in his heart ! 

       There's a boy who keep punch the wall ! his hands is bleeding !

"This is stupid !!"He yelling at the street ! There's nobody at that time . One guy approach him , he knew it so he about to punch the guy , luckily the guy is not been punch for real .

"Ohh .. grandfather , are you ok .. i thought it is .. a bad man just now .."He smile cutely ..

"Aaahh , i'm not a grandfather .. i am .. "The guy open his sunglasses , it is Park Jin Young !

"OOhh ~~"He wide his eyes make Park jin Young smile bigger !

"I know .. i know .. i am JYP .."He said but .

"If you JYP .. Then i am UFO"He said , without smiling at all .

"You really ~~ not know me ? Oh my god .."Park Jin Young can't believe it !

"What's bring you here anyway ?"He said to him .

"You are Hwang Chansung right ? I just watch how are you acting just now .. it's kindda great , i think .. if can , do you want to go to the audition at my company ?"He said to Chansung .

"What audition ?! And .. and .. how do u know that my name and i'm acting the whole time ? Didn't you see my hands is bleeding for real ! I think you're the one who is UFO !"Chansung role his eyes . Park Jin Young touch Chansung hands ,

"AAhh !!"He yell

"Still can acting .. that's great .."He smile and he smell Chansung hand ,

"For real .. tomato !"He said again .

"Aish !"Chansung mad !

"Anyway hope that .. you'll come "He walk away after put the card beside Chansung .

       There's two guys at the airport come to Korea , One have a baby face and one have a great body ! Both of them stop a same taxi .

"You want to go first ?"The tall boy said to the babyface boy .

"You know how to speak english .. wow ! Now , i want to ask that .. do you know where can i go to JYP company ? .. can you said to the taxi driver ?"He said .

"You're going to the audition ? I can take you there .. cuz .. i also want to go there .."He said to the babyface boy .

When both of them is now in the taxi ..

"What's your name ?"He ask ..

"Nichkhun , from LA"Nichkhun smile .

"LA .. i'm Ok Teacyeon , from Boston"He smile too ..the looking from their eyes is more .. cold ..now ..the audition is not that easy to get .. all you have to do is .. you must have .. a .. T A L E N T ..