Kiss Me

Kiss Me
Jonghyun was not in a good mood. Simply put, the book he’d written down all his ideas for songs and dances in was missing, and he had no clue where it could possibly be. Because it was so special to him, he’d always made it a point to put it in the same place every day – a place away from prying, overly curious eyes. So the possibility that someone had stolen it was even more confusing and infuriating; they shouldn’t have known where it was to steal it in the first place. If someone had really stolen it, they were going to get his, his position as maknae be damned.
 
“Minsoo hyung.” Yes, the first and best person to ask would be their leader. Even if he himself didn’t know where his book was, perhaps he’d know which one of them would.
 
Minsoo grunted, groggily cracking his eyes slightly open.
 
“What is it, Jonghyun?”
 
“Have you seen a little black book around? I can’t seem to find it…”
 
“A little black book?” With a loud yawn, Minsoo shut his eyes once more and snuggled deeper into his covers. “No. What’s in it?”
 
“My ideas, my inspiration – basically my soul,” Jonghyun revealed miserably.
 
“Your soul?” Minsoo laughed a bit in his sleepy state. “I hope you find it then; it wouldn’t do to have a soulless member in the group. I’ll help you look for it later, but right now I need my sleep.” He shooed the brooding maknae out the door, promptly falling back to sleep.
 
The leader hadn’t been as much help as Jonghyun would’ve hoped, but at least now he knew one person who didn’t have it and even had someone who would help him look. Frankly speaking, he hadn’t really thought Minsoo had taken the book in the first place, but it would’ve been so much easier if he had.
 
Letting out a frustrated sigh, he let a hand comb through his hair as he tried to think of the next person he should ask about his book.
 
Mentioning his situation to the rest of the members seemed pointless. Even if one of them did take it, chances were that they weren’t going to tell him. Their group was full of so much mischief and trickery that things like this were common and expected. They’d really taken things too far this time, however. This wasn’t one of those cases where they stole some food he’d been keeping or a shirt that he could just buy again; this book contained his thoughts, feelings, and ideas. They were part of him and they were extremely important. So no matter how pointless it may’ve been, he knew it was something that needed to be done.
 
That being said, who was the best person to ask next? Chanhee would probably just laugh at his misfortunate and then rather than help him find it, order him to do something that would take up his precious time looking. Changhyun…well, there was a good chance Changhyun was the one who’d hid the book in the first place since they were so close. Byunghun was still sleeping, he believed. So perhaps Niel would help him look, so long as he wasn’t the one who hid it in the first place.
 
“Niel hyung.”
 
Niel looked up from lounging on the couch to offer him a questioning look.
 
“Have you seen a little black book around?”
 
“Ooooh, that sounds really shady! Is it your diary?” Niel asked with more interest than Jonghyun was comfortable with. The younger slowly shook his head, watching as Niel’s bright expression turned sour.
 
“Really? Then what’s so important about it then?”
 
“Does it really matter?” the maknae snapped. “It’s mine, so I want to find it.”
 
“Yah, are you talking back to me!?” Niel sat up from the couch, glaring at Jonghyun as if testing him to try his patience. “It’s not my fault you were irresponsible enough to lose it.”
 
“I put it in the same place every night. That’s why I can’t believe it’s not there,” Jonghyun groaned, the anger in his voice quickly being replaced with exhaustion. “I figured someone might’ve taken it, so I’ve been asking around.”
 
“Well that’s smart I guess,” Niel stated with a nod of agreement, his anger having diminished as well. “But it wasn’t me this time. You want me to help you look? I’m kinda bored right now anyway.”
 
“Yeah. Thanks, hyung,” Jonghyun stated with a grateful smile. With that, the two began to search the dorm, not caring whether or not they were being loud enough to wake someone up.
 
“Pssst! Jonghyun!” Niel motioned his hand frantically, gesturing for Jonghyun to come over to him. The youngest quickly complied and found himself standing in front of Byunghun’s door which was slightly ajar. “Is that it?”
 
Peering into the room, Jonghyun squinted his eyes and tried to see where Niel was pointing.
 
“Not there, stupid!” Seeing that the maknae was looking in all the wrong places, Niel instructed him exactly where to look this time. “Poking out of his covers!”
 
Jonghyun looked towards the bed sheets and was finally able to see a sliver of black poking from the top of his hyung’s covers. How had Niel even been able to see that? Especially since the lights were out?
 
“So is that it?” Niel asked curiously once again. Jonghyun’s expression turned into one of uncertainty.
 
“Probably. I’m not sure though – most of it is under the covers.”
 
“Then pull them off,” Niel said with a shrug. “If it’s your book, you can yell at him. If it’s not…make up a lie about why you did it so that you still seem justified.”
 
Not seeing anything particularly wrong with Niel’s plan, Jonghyun nodded and stalked his way into the room. He pulled off the covers in one swoop, revealing his precious book held protectively in Byunghun’s arms. So he’d been the one to take his book? He should’ve known – Byunghun always did enjoy picking on him. But wasn’t this a bit too much? He’d really gone out of his way to hide the book – how had he known where to find it!?
 
“Yah! Hyung!” he bellowed, harshly kicking the older boy in the side. Said boy groaned, slowly opening his eyes.
 
“Wha…?” he murmured sleepily, rubbing at his eyes with the back of his hand. As cute as he was being, Jonghyun wasn’t going to let it distract him from the task at hand.
 
“Why did you take my book!?”
 
“Calm down, it was just a joke…” Byunghun was a bit more awake now, his gaze a bit more focused. Jonghyun was still fuming.
 
“Maybe it was just a joke to you, but do you know how important that book is to me!? How did you even find it!?”
 
Outside the room, Changhyun approached Niel and peeked in the room to see what was going on.
 
“What’s up with them?” he whispered, not wanting the two to hear him save they stop their argument. All he needed was popcorn and it’d be like watching a movie.
 
“Byunghun hyung stole Jonghyun’s book, so now Jonghyun’s yelling at him about it.” Niel explained in a hushed tone.
 
“What book?”
 
Niel and Changhyun jumped a bit, just now noticing how Chanhee was also trying to peer into the room. When had he gotten there?
 
“I don’t know. When I asked him earlier, he didn’t tell me,” Niel explained again with a shrug.
 
“You don’t think…” Changhyun trailed off, a mischievous glint in his eye. The three all looked at each other before snickering quietly.
 
“I wish Byunghun would’ve told us he took it earlier! Then we could’ve looked through it. I guess we’ll just have to steal it again later,” Chanhee stated casually, as if what he was suggesting was no big deal at all. The other two nodded in agreement, also not seeing any harm in it.
 
Inside the room, Jonghyun was glaring down at his hyung expectantly, awaiting an answer to his question.
 
“I saw you put it away once,” Byunghun responded simply, infuriating Jonghyun even further. The youngest actually had to mentally count to ten before he was able to think and speak rationally again.
 
“You…I…Ugh, could you just give it back?” he gritted out between clenched teeth.
 
“I could…” Byunghun trailed off, finally sitting up from his bed. He offered Jonghyun a mischievous grin. “…But I won’t. What would be the fun in that?”
 
“Fun!?” Jonghyun roared. He swiftly climbed on the bed, knees on either side of Byunghun’s body as he held the rapper’s arms down at his sides. “How’s this for fun?” he whispered in a deadly tone right in Byunghun’s face.
 
The older male said nothing, his lips parting only to let his hastened breathing pierce the tense silence.
 
Outside the room, the three members were holding their breaths, eager to see what would happen next. Jonghyun probably didn’t realize it since he was so angry, but the two of them were in a very comprising position. Unfortunately, their angle didn’t let them see Byunghun’s face, so they were going to have to pick up what was happening with him based off of Jonghyun’s actions alone.
 
“What the hell are you three doing?” came a stern voice from behind them. The three froze, slowly turning to see none other than their leader staring at them disapprovingly.
 
“We, uh, we were-” Changhyun stumbled over his words, trying to think of a way to phrase what they were doing that wouldn’t get them scolded.
 
“We’re spying on the two of them. They’re doing some really questionable things in there. We want to see how far it goes,” Chanhee revealed bluntly. He didn’t see the point in trying to hide what they were doing; it was fairly obvious and he would’ve probably found out eventually anyway.
 
“That’s none of your business. If you have so much free time on your hands, why don’t you spend it making me food? I just woke up and I’m hungry,” Minsoo ordered lazily, threatening undertones in his voice. The three looked ready to protest – especially Niel - but with one more serious look from their leader, they begrudgingly made their way to the kitchen. Satisfied with his work, Minsoo quietly shut the door so it would be harder for the more curious members of the group to hear whatever ended up happening in there. And hopefully nothing serious happened, because they still needed to be able to perform and be seen by thousands of people.
 
“Well? Is it?” Jonghyun hissed, his breath ghosting over Byunghun’s parted lips. The rapper swallowed, Adam’s apple bobbing as he looked into Jonghyun’s fiery gaze.
 
“Yeah, I’d say this is pretty fun,” he mumbled, unconsciously his lips that suddenly felt much too dry.
 
Jonghyun stared down at him with slight confusion now, not understanding how the other male could possibly find their position fun. It was only when he felt something slightly poking his inner thigh that their close proximity and questionable position occurred to him. Flushing, he quickly released Byunghun’s arms and stood up, back turned towards him as he tried to make his cheeks go back to a normal color.
 
“What will it take to get my book back, hyung?” he questioned when he was finally sure his voice wouldn’t crack. He stiffened when he heard the bed shift behind him and the soft padding of footsteps against the smooth hardwood flooring not long after.
 
“I want to play a game,” the rapper stated simply.
 
“What does that have to do with getting my book back?” It was Jonghyun’s turn for his breathing to quicken as he felt the other’s presence right behind him. A pair of arms slinked around his waist and he suddenly found it hard to think.
 
“If you win, you get your book back.”
 
It took Jonghyun longer to process the words, his mind too busy focusing on being held in an embrace by Byunghun that was more intimate than any of the ones that had happened on stage.
 
“And if I lose?”
 
There was a pause in which Byunghun took the time to think and Jonghyun waited with baited breath for his response.
 
“…You have to kiss me.”
 
Jonghyun froze, his mind promptly turning to putty now. So Byunghun wanted to play a game that involved kissing him if he lost? What kind of penalty was that? With as bad as Byunghun was with games, it seemed like he was just being teased and toyed with. But those arms around his body made it hard to choose logic, and instead he found himself being swayed by emotion.
 
“That hardly seems fair, hyung. You mean to tell me that if I lose, I’ll never get my book back?” he murmured, his resolve continuing to deteriorate.
 
“If you lose, we just play the game again with the same stakes for as long as it takes you to win.” Byunghun’s words were said without any hint of jibbing or making fun, and the intent behind his words seemed obvious.
 
It didn’t take long for Jonghyun to make his decision.
 
“…What’s the game?” His resolve was completely gone. If Byunghun was trying to play him for a fool, he would have an easy time doing so now.
 
“All you have to do is guess what I’m thinking.”
 
“How am I supposed to guess that?” the maknae scoffed slightly. Byunghun just hummed into his back.
 
“What I’m thinking is fairly obvious, Jonghyun-ah. You should be able to get your book back quite easily.”
 
He said it like it was the simplest thing in the world, but how was Jonghyun supposed to know what Byunghun was thinking when he didn’t even know what he himself was thinking? He’d come into this situation with a clear head, knowing exactly what he wanted. He’d wanted to get his book back and punish whoever had taken it, so angry that he’d been willing to fight. But just one little comment and action from the rapper had managed to jumble all his thoughts, make his breathing quicken…make him vulnerable.
 
And now he was at Byunghun’s mercy, trying to guess whatever he was thinking despite the fact that he could barely think of anything at the moment.
 
“…I really don’t know,” he finally admitted after a minute or two of silence. He in a sharp breath as Byunghun unwrapped his arms from his waist and shifted to stand in front of him, an impish grin on his face.
 
“Well you know what happens now that you lost, right?”
 
Not giving Jonghyun a chance to respond, Byunghun quickly wrapped his arms around the maknae’s neck and pulled him down into a kiss.
 
“Part of the penalty is that you have to kiss back, you know,” Byunghun muttered, breaking away slightly.
 
The entire time Byunghun had been kissing him, it was as if Jonghyun had been in a trance, still unable to believe what was happening. It was only when it was blatantly pointed out to him that he wasn’t responding to said kiss that he finally snapped back into reality.
 
He scooped the older male into his arms, Byunghun yelping in response as he was thrown down onto his bed. As he stared up at Jonghyun questioningly, the mkanae straddled him as he’d done earlier, but this time pinned both of the rapper’s arms above his head with one hand and used the other to hold his face as he kissed him. Byunghun put up little resistance, letting himself be dominated. Their bodies heated up with every passing moment, their minds focused on the way their mouths moved against each other and cherishing the feeling.
 
Unconsciously, Byunghun his hips upwards, grinding wantonly against Jonghyun’s lower body. Jonghyun pulled back to let out a startled moan at the contact, and Byunghun’s cheeks reddened as he refused to meet his gaze.
 
“S-Sorry…” His entire demeanor screamed of embarrassment. “I didn’t mean…J-Just take your book back and we can pretend this never happened.”
 
“Why would I ever want to pretend this never happened? Besides,” Jonghyun turned Byunghun’s flustered face towards him again, and the potent look of desire in his eyes made the rapper even more embarrassed, “That wouldn’t be fair; I haven’t won the game yet. I still haven’t guessed what you’re thinking.”
 
Not giving Byunghun a chance to respond, Jonghyun leaned back down to claim those slightly parted, tempting lips once more.
 
He hoped Byunghun would give him an excuse to do this again in the near future.
 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! ^_^