Final.

Take Me Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wc: 1196

 

 

 

It was a Friday night when heavy knocks filled the silent apartment. Luhan was deep in his sleep, waking up because of the sudden knocking. Red eyes, deshiveled hair, and face all messed up.

Rushing to the door, he slipped on his rug, cursing silently under his breathe for being clumsy. He passed by the mirror and tried not to stare, for if he did, he'd be frustrated about the way he looked and would take time to fix himself. He reached the door in one piece, fortunately. Noticing his topless form, he quickly put on one of his cardigans and buttoned it up midway.

Luhan leaned on the door, trying to know who would come at this hour. He was surprised to hear a deep and a rough voice call out for him.

"Lu, it's me." Luhan felt heat rise to his cheeks and he quickly opened the door to be greeted by Kai. A Kai full of bruises to be exact.

Luhan opened the door wider as a sign for the former to come in. The taller one entered, the aroma of vanilla and cinammon entering his nostrils. He shrugged his jacket off, hanged it in the coat rack and sat on the couch, staring into space.

"Kai, what happened?" the older one asked, concern written all over his face.

Kai bit his lower lip and stared at the wall in front of him, debating whether to tell his lover what happened.

Kai wasn't perfect, he was a rebel, who has fights and would usually end up with a broken arm or a fractured leg. It never mattered to Kai, he was low-tempered and has a high pain tolerance (which Luhan doesn't agree with). Being worried was unhealthy, so Kai promised Luhan not to get into fights again since he didn't want to let his lover worry anymore.

"I got into a fight."

To say that Luhan wasn't disappointed was a firm lie. He was proud the last month when Kai never came to him with wounds untreated and he always reawrded him with gentle kisses on his old bruises. So Luhan knew the people who initiated the fight might have pushed Kai off the edge really badly.

"I can see that, but what caused it?" 

Kai took a few moments of silence, and answered.

 

"You."

Luhan scrunched his eyebrows, making them meet. He touched Kai's hands and blinked, worry and disquietude filling his eyes.

"They said trashy things about you... it was ing bad that I almost killed the guy. How dare that stupid dare say such words?," Kai's voice roared

"Shush... Kai, baby," Luhan goes up to where Kai is seated at and cups his face, "didn't I tell you to ignore them? Let them say what they want, that won't change the fact that I love you and you love me."

Kai stared at the worried eyes and brought Luhan's face closer, "I'm sorry, they just tick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter