Prologue

Kindergarten Fling

“Oh! You look so grown-up now! You turned into a beautiful, young lady. Just like how I knew you would be.”

I smiled, remembering the memories of my kindergarten years as I walk down the corridors of my old school with my kindergarten teacher and one of my favorite, Mrs. Song.

Visiting my old school was never in my plan today. But when I walked pass by it, I can’t help but miss the old days and the old people I met and have helped me in my years of development. I can clearly remember experiencing some of my firsts in this institution.

First classroom, first teacher, first lesson and first artwork. I even remembered earning a star from my teacher back then.

I also had my first singing performance in front of the whole class which gave way to more performances, resulting in receiving the ‘Best in Music’ award on the recognition day.

And of course, how could I even forget my first speech delivery at my graduation for being the valedictorian. It’s my first true achievement and my most favorite so far.

“Your mother even told me how you managed to still memorize your speech even you suffered from high fever that time. You’re really a one great student.”

“But I really thank you for believing in me that time. Thinking about it now, you have been one of the most inspiring people in my life. Thank you very much Mrs. Song.”

After spending almost an hour, I bid goodbye to Mrs. Song feeling happy and nostalgic at the same time. How I wish I could be a child again. Before I reached the gate, I noticed the presence of the big, old tree still standing proud and tall in spite of its age. This tree had been the witness of how my younger self act, being all innocent to the world.

This tree also served as a witness of me and him.

Have I mentioned that I also had my first fling in kindergarten? I don’t know if it’s just crush or love so I guess it’s safe to say that it’s a fling, right? Or maybe infatuation? I’m not really sure. But I know that we we’re both special at each other that time. Sadly, I don’t know where he is right now.

Choi Jonghyun, where on earth could you be?

 


 

I just realized that the storyline is too long to be a one-shot so I will make it into a full-length story with series of chapters. It might be shorter than the usual but it will still depend on how the story will go. Just wait and see~

 

And please kindly leave your comments!~ I would love to hear your feedbacks. :D

 

Enjoy!~

 

Lovelots,

-matoki_angel