Painless

Painless

Painless

||Kim Joonmyun||

 

"Oh my gosh,did you hear?EXO's having a concert,in two weeks!And to make it better,the first stop is here!Right in where we're living!"Her best friend grabbed her hand like there was no tomorrow.She gave no response,instead she just stared outside the window."H-Hey,are you okay?"It wasn't normal for her to not spazz about EXO,because she's EXO's hardcore fan-but now,why is she acting like this?"Hey..."Her best friend let go of her hand,"Is something wrong?"Without hesitation,she took out her phone and tapped the screen a few times and showed her phone to the girl beside her.She looked at the screen:

'EXO's leader Suho,seen with a girl?'

'EXO,a popular boy band from South Korea that had fast-expanding popularity that shocked K-Pop fans worldwide.A few days ago,the leader,Suho,or Kim Joonmyun(his real name)was seen with a girl walking in the streets of Hongdae.The two seemed quite close,and they had been into a few shops together.Since this young girl is not a member of the girl groups under the same entertainment agency,Girls' Generation or f(x),the fans are all asking the same question:

Who is she?'

Her best friend looked up and saw tears streaming down her face."No...don't cry..."She sobbed,"I know it's selfish to say this but...I don't want that girl near him...it's painful...You're so lucky your bias is Chanyeol,"Her best friend smiled and hugged her,"Hey,it's fine...It's okay..."Patting her back,she continued,"No it's not...it hurts so much..."

"...I hate him...why would he do this to us?"

 

"Hyung!Can you help me with this?"Baekhyun held up his phone,"I don't know how to get the viruses out of my phone."He joked,"Easy,just get Chanyeol out."He expected Baekhyun to laugh,but hey-He didn't."Hyung,that's so lame!No wonder the fans call you grandpa...I'm gonna ask Chanyeol for help.Yeollie~"His mouth hung open as Baekhyun walked away."Suho-ssi,it's your turn,"He looked at the stylist,"Okay."

It was 15 minutes left to the start of the concert.He got himself ready and drank up a whole bottle of mineral water,"Hey,you okay?You seem nervous."He looked at Kris with a 'are you serious' face,"No,I'm calm as hell."Kris rolled his eyes,"And here comes the sarcasm."

He thought of the one thing that calms his mind-the face of the girl that appears in each of their fanmeetings,their comeback stages,and the airport.She would be there,holding the sign,'I LOVE YOU SUHO' that has his pictures on it.He smiled at the thought as he hears their manager's voice through his earpiece,"Get ready,you guys are out in 5...4...3...2...1."

The lights were on them-all of them,and he posed as he heard the screams of the girls inside the stadium.The music was heard,and they all started dancing.

          She,however was there,right in front of him.She could see him clearly,she could feel him,as if he was right beside her.She smiled,and shook her lightstick like everyone is doing.You're perfect.

Her tears started flowing as she looked at him in awe,and then it happened-the face he was looking for appeared.She was right in front of him,looking at him with tears flowing down her beautiful face.He wanted to cry,he wanted to take her in his arms,he wanted to hug her,he wanted to kiss her.

          I'm so proud of you,Kim Joonmyun.Unlike other fans,she kept silent and smiled when she saw him.She thought of the article she saw on the website,and her tears just flowed like there' no tomorrow.Her best friend was probably still staring at Chanyeol.She didn't bother to let the girl beside her know that she was crying,instead she just stared at her bias.

 

"Miss,you're asked to come with us."One of the guards said.She was puzzled,"Why?Where?"The other guard replied,"You're very lucky,you know.You're asked by Suho-ssi to come backstage." hung open,Did I hear it wrong?Suho wants me backstage?How does he even know me?"Miss,please hurry,we don't want the other fans to find out."She nodded and glanced over at her best friend,which was paying no attention to her at all."Alright." "This way please."

          He thanked his manager over and over again for allowing him to meet her privately.His solo wasn't anytime soon,but he was nervous.He sat on the couch in the makeup room,fiddling his fingers."Calm down,Suho..."

Then the door opened,revealing her.He stood up and smiled,as she walked into the roomslowly.Behind her,the door was closed and the both of them were left alone.

"Uhhh...hi."he scratched the back of his head.She blushed,"Hi." "You know me,right?"He mentally slapped himself-of course she does you idiot.He looked at her and she smiled,"Yes,I do." "But I don't know who you are.Can you tell me your name?"She nodded,and stated her name calmly but then broke into tears again.He rushed to he and naturally,he hugged her.Surprisingly,she didn't pull away.Instead,she cried in his arms.She felt protected because of him;she felt safe  because  of him;and she was crying because of him.Slowly,he her head."What's wrong?Tell me."She answered,"It hurts...oppa,my heart hurts...when I saw the article of you and the girl,I--"She heard him chuckle,and looked up."Looks like someone misunderstood.That girl is my sister." hung open-again,embarrased that she forgot he has a sister.

He mumbled the words before planting a long,loving kiss on her lips,"Look,I understand perfectly what you've been through,and I'm gonna make it painless."

"Just for you."

 


Author's note

Let's just pretend that Suho has a sister rather then a brother,okay??

XD  Grandpa is done :D

I'm waiting for Overdose :)

And I'm having a hard time containing my feels :o

Ciao~

~SeoYeonEe