9th chapter flashback

unlike anyone...

                                                      


They all dashed and hid behind the pillars. “Wait our scent” CL said. Bom took out a little bag.

“quick put this in you mouth” she passed one to everyone. The guards passed by without even looking.

“what is this unnie?”  minzy questioned

“this is a candy thing I made. It will hide our scent for a few hours” bom answered.

“And you didn’t give this to us earlier?” CL silently yelled.

“I never tried it. This is the first someone tried it” bom answered

 “what!? never mind just get out of here. I’ll deal with you later” CL said.

The girls started running followed by the boys.  “Wait I hear something” dara said as she pulled everyone behide the wall.

“what the?” kris was cut off.

“shhh!!! Be quiet” dara hushed

“ are they still in the world thingy?” a man said

“it’s a virtual world chamber” another man corrected

“Who care? Are they still inside.” the man asked again.

“they should be. Joon made it pretty well.” another man answered.

 “joon? He’s my brother’s childhood friend” dara said

“dara didn’t you say that you haven’t seen him in a while” minzy said

“does this mean cheondoong is on their side?” bom said

“no I refuse to think that way” dara said. She quickly turns her head as if she heard something.

“ you’re right stealing some alien technology made it well too.”

"ugh that's mine!" bom silently yelled

“Let’s go I think they’re calling us” a man said

 “They left, quick run straight. The exits right there.” Dara turned her head back.

Everyone was running. All of a sudden a security alarm began to ring. “run!!” bom yelled. The door was closing slowly. Dara, bom and minzy slid through the door last minute but CL and the boys were stuck.

“CL” the girls yelled. Minzy was trying to praw the door open but it wouldn’t budge.

“It’s too strong” minzy yelled.

“My power isn’t strong enough to lift it.” Bom said trying to use her telekinesis.

“Hurry hide” bom said as she sensed some hybrids coming out.

On the other side of the door~

“help us” CL yelled on the other side as she pounded and kicked the door. The hybrid came from each corner trying to catch them.

“I got this.” Kris said. “Just try open the door.” Kris looked around trying to find something to use. He ends up kicking a pipe on the side. He tried hitting each hybrid.

“okay hyung.” kai said.

They tried opening it but nothing worked.

“why isn’t it opening” xiumin said with frustration as he pounded the door.

“ack!” kris yelled

“help kris. We’ll keep try opening the door” CL yelled. On that cue Kai, suho, sehun and lay ran toward Kris’s side trying to defeat them.

 

Back to the outside. ~

We can’t get too close the door. What do we do?” minzy said.

“Wait” dara said. She began to communicate with her mind to CL. “CL ah I put something in your pocket. Take it and inject a little into yourself.” Within a moment the door burst opened.

Other side again~
CL had recived the message. CL reached in here pocket.

“ what is that?” luhan asked

“move!” CL said. Everyone moved out of the way as CL injected a drop in her arm. CL’s eyes turned red as she ran towards the door.  They quickly ran ducking in to the bushes.

“Where’d they go?” a hybrid said as he ran out of the building structure.

“I think they went there. Hurry” another one said running toward that direction.

“I think we’re safe”CL sighed then looked up and got a shook.

“CL!” bom yelled. “ how did you?”

“bom ah stop scaring me.” CL said.

“are you okay?” dara asked

“dara what is this?” CL asked and took out the tube then put it in her pocket.

“Something special. Just don’t use it all” dara said with a smirk.

Everyone looked at dara with suspicion.

“hurry come with us” dara said pulling the boys to the side.

“ack why are you so strong” baekhyun yelped getting pulled by dara again.

As they began waking the atmosphere became awkward. It was so silent.

“why are you boys so quiet?” bom asked but no one answered. The four girls looked back.

“ we… don’t … feel so… well” xiumin said as he fainted.

“omo what happened.” Cl said checking each boy. “they’re all out. It’s gonna take a while till we get back to the hut.”

“CL I’ve been practicing something” bom said. “ I learned to teleport but I can’t control it. I tried but ended but almost killing myself”

“do you think we can try” CL asked trying to support her.

“okay I’ll try.” BOM grabbed CL as they picked up the boys.

“relax and concentrate.” CL held bom’s hand. “you can do it.” Bom closed her eyes and imagined the hut.

Zoom~

The girls opened their eyes. “we’re alive?!” dara said opening her eye’s first.

“Omg we’re alive!” minzy said. Minzy went to dara and they began jumping saying “we’re alive!!!”

CL then turned to bom but bom was on her knee’s. “quick get them in! Bom as well”

Dara and minzy stopped jumping and carried each boy in the hut as CL dragged the sleeping alien in the hut.


 

OKAY SO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER. HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY 2NE1!!! AND ALSO DID YOU HERE ABOUT KRIS :( I THINK I WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED A CHAPTER BUT I DON'T KNOW. THERE WAS A HAPPY AND SAD EVENT I GOT MIXED FEELINGS. I THINK SINCE IT WAS 2NE1'S ANNIVERSARY I SHOULD POST SOMETHING THOUGH. 

ANYWAYS 2NE1 & EXO FIGHTING!!!!