final

Help me, Doctor. I'm lovesick.

"Eun, are you driving to work right now?" the other line asked.

Eunmi sat down on her car, "I'm about to. Why?"

He chuckled, "Nothing~ Be careful on your way there, ok? Gotta go, love you~"

"Love you too~"

 

Suho, Kim Joonmyeon, Dr. Kim, whatever you call him, is a great, taken, handsome, taken, smart, taken, kind, taken, generous, taken boyfriend. Taken by who? Song Eunmi, a girl who works at Wu Enterprise, owned by the almighty Kris Wu of the Wu family.

They've known each other for five years and never lost contact. Their first meeting was in college -typical, she was a newbie, he was a senior- and Suho immediately wanted to befriend her. He thinks that Eunmi is a really friendly person, which she is.

 

Eunmi arrived at her office on time and took the elevator while fixing her ponytail. Her boss came in on the second floor, "Oh, Eunmi! You're right on time. How's Suho?" he asked.

"He's doing okay. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I was just curious. I suddenly have the worry for him. And I am that cold." He snorted.

They both went out on the same floor and Eunmi went to her desk, a pile of folders could be seen. She sighed. "Tough luck, my dear child! You owe me 10 bucks!" D.O said, "Told you, you'll have lots of work today." He winked.

"Goddammit!" Eunmi cursed and threw him 10 bucks.

"HAH! IN YO FACE, EUN!" D.O grinned.

Eunmi shook her head and sat down on her chair to start doing her endless work. She loved working at Wu Enterprise. The boss is kind-hearted, the employees are friendly and everyone there knows that she is taken, so no one dared to get close to her.

Seriously, you shouldn't mess with Suho. He'll beat you up.

 

"Hey, Eun, you gonna meet Suho tonight?" D.O asked.

Eun shrugged, "Probably. Why?"

"Just asking~ haha. You know, he's real lucky to have you." He said.

She shook her head, "It's the opposite, Soo. I'm lucky to have him."

"Yeah, talk about romance!" Kris butted in, "Girl, I need a girl~"

"You need a girl? What about Jihyun? You know, Choi Jihyun as in your neighbor?" D.O asked.

"Her??? PSSSHHHH. OVER MY ROTTEN DEAD BODY." Kris rolled his eyes, "Soo, there is just no way I'm gonna date her. I don't even like her."

"Kris, you never know." Eunmi chuckled, "Opposites attract."

"HAH! OPPOSITES ATTRACT MY AS*! If opposites do attract, why didn't I and Yoona attract?? She is so beautiful!"

"Tough luck, boy, tough luck." Eunmi shook her head, "She's a Goddamn singer, Kris!"

He scoffed, "No, she's the VISUAL of the girl group GIRLS GENERATION. NOT A SINGER."

"Watch their music videos, she still sings." D.O said, "Trust me, you have no chance with her."

Kris sighed, "Well-"

 

Ring Ring

 

"Sorry, I'm gonna pick this up." Eunmi smiled, "Suho? Why do you call?"

"Is this Ms. Song?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

Eunmi furrowed her brows, "Yes, this is me, myself. Who are you? Why do you have my boyfriend's phone?"

"Ms. Song, I'm from Seoul Hospital, Dr. Kim got into an accident."

"W-w-what? Is he okay????? Oh my goodness, I will be there right away." She hung up, "Guys, I need to go. Suho got into an accident."

"What??!" Kris and D.O yelled. But Eunmi didn't explain twice.

 

"Suho!" She said loudly as she entered the hospital.

"Eunmi-ssi, he's on the third floor." The administrator gave her a sympathetic look.

Eunmi darted towards the stairs. Screw the elevators. She ran and opened the door to the first floor and met the doctor who took care of him.

"Dr. Lee!" she shouted, "Dr. Lee, is he okay???"

The doctor sighed in relief, but his eyes told the opposite, "He's fine...no severe injuries or anything...but...he lost his memories."

"H-h-he...what?" She could only gave out a whisper.

"His parents are inside, they're talking to him. I'm sorry, Eunmi-ssi." He pat her shoulder and left her alone.

 

Eunmi waited outside of his room, waiting patiently for his parents to come out so that she can meet him. Soon, his parents came out. With sad and sorry faces.

"Mr and Mrs. Kim, are you okay?" Eunmi asked softly, "You both sit here, I-I want to meet Suho-"

"He doesn't want to meet you." Mr. Kim said, "Eunmi.." he looked at her sad expression, "He doesn't want to know anything unimportant."

"H-he said that..h-he only wants to know who his parents are and his friends..other than that..he doesn't want to know aobut anything." Mrs. Kim sobbed.

Eunmi tried to be optimistic, "Maybe he thinks that he doesn't have a girlfriend! Maybe-"

"T-that's just it!!" Mrs. Kim cried, "Eunmi-ya....he told us to tell his girlfriend if he has one..to move on!" she cried badly, "Oh how can this happen to him..."

Eunmi froze on her spot, "M-move on? He wants me to move on?" She was angry and pissed at the same time.

"Eunmi, I know you're angry..but he wants to continue his dream..without anything stopping him." Mr. Kim tried to hold back his tears.

Eunmi glanced at Suho's room one last time before turning away, "I need some time alone."

 

Eunmi went to a room where people sit down and wait for their turn to visit whom they love. But her? Heck, her loved one doesn't want to see her. So she sat there in silence and let her tears fall down. She didn't know how long she sat there and cried, but someone was kind enough to sit beside her.

 

"You need someone to talk to?"

 

That voice.

 

Eunmi looked to her left and saw him, in hospital uniform. She stared at him, she wanted to hug him, embrace him and say that she misses him, that she loves him. But she has to face reality. It's not gonna happen anymore.

"No, thanks." She said silently.

"Yeah you do. You've been crying here alone all night. I saw you hours ago." He chuckled.

"Easy for you to say." She said bitterly, "But no, I don't need someone to talk to." She smiled at him softly, "I'm Eunmi, Song Eunmi."

He smiled, "Kim Joonmyeon."

She took his hand and her heart felt like it was stabbed with 99999999999 arrows of a fallen cupid whose job is to break people's hearts. "Please, call me Eun."

"It's nice to meet you, Eun." He smiled warmly.

 


 

 

Whoo-wee!

Do you think I should make a sequel for this? I keep thinking I should..

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, THANK YOU:)