My heavenly being

My heavenly being

-yoona POV 

"Yoona get your down here! Your boyfriend's at the front door!" Hyoyeon unnie shouted. 

"Aigoo, why must she always do this to me?" I turned to ask sooyoung unnie. 

"Duh, because you are just so easy to tease and the fact that you blush so easily is really funny" sooyoung unnie simply answered while pinching my face teasingly. 

"Okay here's your phone yoong, don't forget to buy us food when you come back from your date night" taeyeon unnie winked after tossing my phone to me then walked to tease fany unnie about her relationship with nickhun. 

Walking out of my (yuri and sooyoung unnie) room, I saw yuri unnie talking to oppa with a serious look on her face. 

"Now you listen here mr. I don't care who you are or what you do but if you make our yoong sad, there will be a heavy price to pay" yuri unnie threaten looking up at him

"We may be short compare to you but We all know how to hurt a guy in the most painful place" sunny unnie added 

"Please know that I promise I will never intentionally hurt or made her sad, I certainly can't promise that there won't ever be a time that I do make her sad because I'm a guy after-all, however I will alway make sure that she knows that I love her the most and I hope that's good enough for you guys" oppa said sincerely. 

"He loves me the most." I grinned a hug smile as I silently thought about that. 

"Oppa? What are you and unnie talking about? I heard harsh whispering" I pretended I didn't know what they were talking about. 

"Oh yoona, nothing nothing at all" yuri unnie said frantically. 

"Well is there a problem? can't we have a talk with our brother-in-law?" Sunny unnie teased with a playful smirk. 

I started to blush brightly when she called oppa her brother in law. Oh how I love the sound of that. 

"Okay okay, bye unnie, seo!" I said hurriedly, grabbing oppa's right hand and rushed us both out the door. 

We didn't get far because suddenly oppa stopped and tugged on my hand that was tightly intertwine with his, pulling me hard into his hard chest. 

I looked up at him, confused. 
"Oppa?" I questioned 

"I didn't get to tell you how beautiful you are yet." He smiled down at me. 

I blush even more, argh stupid uncontrollable blush. It always gives me away. 

"Now would you like to tell me why you rushed out like that, darling?" He asked with his arms wrapped securely around my waist. 

"I..I was embarrass by what sunny unnie said, about you being her brother in law, which would imply that..that we're married. I mean I'm not embarrassed by you or us or anything but just the situations itself..." I rumbled on but was suddenly stopped by oppa lips against mine. 

I kissed him back with just as much passion. My right hand gripped the back of his shirt pulling him closer to me and my left hand entangling with his soft hair. 

We were like that for about 3 minutes before he slightly pulled away, giving us both enough space to breath again. 

Before long his left hand lifted my chin, as lowered his head to mine, making our foreheads touched before whispering 
"You're just so cute" 
My heart pounding like crazy. 

"Oh damn, keep it pg-rated please, we have a makne over here!" Hyoyeon and taeyeon unnie shouted together. The others laughed joyfully. 

My hided my face against oppa's chest, preventing my sisters from seeing my heavy blush. 

Lee seung gi oppa chuckled while my hair. 

"Come on, love. Let's get you out of here before you become permanently red." Lee seung gi oppa said with a charming smile. 



"So oppa, what do you have planned?" I asked curiously. 

"Well, I was thinking we could go back to my apartment and I'll cook us something then later we can watch a movie, if you like" he sweetly offered. 

"You can cook now, oppa?" I asked teasingly. 

"Well I had to learn it since I know my gorgeous girlfriend loves to eat, and it just won't do, if I can't feed my beloved" he said taking my free left hand capturing it with his right hand, quickly glancing at me before focusing back onto the road. 

I saw him grinning when he quickly glance at me and I blushed, it's a really good thing that it's quite dark outside. 

 

The engine smoothly turned off and oppa calmly but quickly got out of the car and rushed to my side, opening the door for me. 

"Oppa, you don't have to always open the door for me, you know? I mean I have hands and plus we're already dating." I said shyly under his loving stare. 

"Like you said you are my girlfriend now and therefore you should be treat like a princess." He took my hands pulling me into his warm embrace, and once I got out of the car, oppa started to kiss my forehead then my cheeks and lastly my lips. 

On the way to his apartment, lee seung gi oppa hadn't once let go of my hand. 

As we walked hand-in-hand through the building, I saw females of all ages as we walked past, they kept giggling and lovingly gazing at my oppa. That's when I noticed that what I've been feeling is possessiveness. 

I've never been one to be possessive of things, let alone a person. 

I don't like this feeling at all, because it makes me sad and some-what on edge. 

Once we were inside his apartment, oppa suddenly wrapped his strong arms around me, than started to pamper me with kisses. Which of course triggered my blushes again. 

Once he stopped and our forehead were against each-others, he spoke in an assuring manner "sweetheart, you know that I only have eyes on you, right? That I only love you and only you. Which means that you will never have to worry or doubt our relationship, ever." His eyes penetrating into my soul, willing me to believe him and trust our relationship. Which I did. 

"I do but I just can't help but feel insecure when the entire Asia female population throws themselves at my oppa." I said looking down and biting my lips in the process. 

"Baby, look at me" he voice was demanding but yet so soft and almost valet-liked. 

I pouted but slowly did what he asked and looked up at him. 
He smirked making him look extra irresistible. Very y. I'm flustered. 

"You said 'my oppa', which implied that you, my charming flower, claims me as yours" he grinned happily. 

"I didn't know you could be so possessive, love. It's very attractive, super cute, in-fact just because it's you that is doing it." He said crooking his head slightly to one side before tilting to the other side. 

Argh.. How is it possible that this guy just happens to be great at everything he does? MC, FC, actor, singer, smart, attractive, funny, a total gentleman and apparently a sweet-talker too? I'm so screwed, how the heck am I going to stay mad at him- if he does something wrong? I mean I melt into goo at his smile and turn into pudding when he calls me his love, sweetheart, baby etc.

He laughed at my dazed state, then started to lead me towards the living room. 

 

I got comfortable after changing into my spare clothes that I keep in his apartment. I walked out of the bathroom in his white shirt that was way too big for me which reaches the top of my knees, and my pale pink shorts. 

Once dinner was finished, oppa quickly changed attires while I was busy picking a movie for us. 

He came back wearing a plain blue sleep-pants and a black v-neck shirt that hugs his body perfectly, defining his abs and the rest of his tone, model-liked physique. I gulped. 

A thought ran through my mind, which caused me to blush wildly. 
"He's all mine" I was unable to stop my smile. 

"Sweetie have you chosen a movie yet?" He asked taking a sit on the couch. 

"Yeah, I just popped it in the DVD player" I could barely look at him without wanting to kiss him senselessly.  

Before I could get comfortable on the couch next to him, he easier lifted me onto his lap and locked me in place with his arms around my waist. 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" I asked trying to get off. 

"Loving my girlfriend, now yoona-ssi please be quite, because the movie is starting" he said smiling once I stopped trying to get off. 

-lee seunggi POV 

<40 minutes into the movie> 

I couldn't stop watching her. She's my love, the air that I breath. She's everything to me. I stopped caring about the movie once my yoona-ssi started clenching on my shirt, leaning onto my chest, tugging herself under my chin. 
Finally I'm at peace with the world, I've found my zen. My paradise. 
The love of my life. 

Every once in awhile there would be a scary scene that sends her hugging me tightly, hiding her face into my chest while gripping my shirt for dear life or wrapping her arms around my neck with her face hidden against the crook of my neck. I happily sooth her down by rubbing her back when she hugs me or patting her head, which she loves the most or gently rubbing her knee when she sneaks peaks to watch the movie. 

While she watches the movie, I unknowingly her hair and kissed her cheeks. She's so gorgeous right now, wearing my clothes that's way to big and make-up free, with her soft wavy hair down- framing her flawless face with such delicacy. It's amazing how I ended up being the luckiest guy in the world because I have her in my arms and she's all mine. 

 

When I noticed that the credits started rolling which indicate that the movie has ended, I went to scratch but as soon as I moved, my yoona-ssi slowly slit off of me. 
I had no choice but to move her slightly. Once I was off the couch, yoona-ssi was laying horizontally across the couch and that just won't do for me. 

So I gently lifted her into my arms and carried her, bridal-style, to my room. I settled her on my bed, tugged her in and went to make a phone call in the living room. 

"Yuri? Hi, this is lee seunggi, I'm just calling to let you know that yoona-ssi has fallen a sleep at my place. Yes, she will be sleeping here tonight. Are you alright of that? I'll be sleeping on the couch. She's taking my bed. Ok, I'll see you tomorrow, good night yuri" I ended sincerely. 

I went back to my room to get a pillow and a blanket, when I saw yoona-ssi tossing on the bed. I rushed to her side. "Sweetheart, sweetheart, calm down baby girl" I soothed while her head. She calmed down. 

A few minutes later, I heard a soft "I love you" coming from my yoona but I thought I was just delusional and hearing things. Before long I heard another mumble from yoona-ssi "oppa I love you" but this time I took action and moved closer to her. 

"I love you so much, lee seung gi oppa" she mumbled a bit louder. 
My heart pumped fanatically. She loves me. I smiled, I've never been so happy, not even when I debut. 

I lowered myself to her ear and rustled a soft "I love you too my yoona." Lightly pecking her cheeks and kissed her head. 

I left the room and settled myself on the couch. And that night was the first night I talked to god. 
"Thank you god for sending an angel into my life." 

I fell into a peaceful sleep with the thought of know that my yoona-ssi loves me, "goodnight my heavenly being" I said before drifting of to dreamland. 


-the end- 

Thank you for supporting :) 
Please vote and comment
Yoongi couple hwaiting! <3